Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTECH - global technology company  (Read 1847 times)
gerassyk

Activity: 464
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

Can we buy bittech tech product with your own token?
I, too, are interested in the answer to this question, we will wait for Bittech to answer.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

Tell me whether the ICO started or not? I can not register on the ICO website, tweet and telegram any updates, the project lives or has already died?

Tokens have been distributed and as far as I know ico has ended, I received tokens since 7 days ago
But there is no further news including exchange.
gerassyk

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Presale ended with a good result, the company was able to attract more than 1.7 million dollars.

ICO will start in early September, we will additionally report this.

That's why I'm asking what's going on with the ICO.
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

I, too, are interested in the answer to this question, we will wait for Bittech to answer.
Im hope somebody will answer this question. Its weird to see a strong company lack in the marketing plan. It should be very solid with their ready product and a place for the tech. This will be like almost the same with bitmain for me.it should attract a lots of peoples right.
Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Im hope somebody will answer this question. Its weird to see a strong company lack in the marketing plan. It should be very solid with their ready product and a place for the tech. This will be like almost the same with bitmain for me.it should attract a lots of peoples right.

i also think this really weird to see less communication from the team both here in the forum and their telegram channel as well, if pre-sale was successful as claimed above why the team don't respond to all the questions posted in this thread so far? this silence is really making this project look suspicious imo Undecided
bxipp

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

i also think this really weird to see less communication from the team both here in the forum and their telegram channel as well, if pre-sale was successful as claimed above why the team don't respond to all the questions posted in this thread so far? this silence is really making this project look suspicious imo Undecided
Im hope this project continue to run as i already put some money in their project. And im hope i can buy some their product using their token. I can tell their product seem to be good. Any dev would be nice to answer in here.
bxipp

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

They claim to be big. But lame in marketing.. Look like this gonna be a shit token for me.. Nothing new nothing from dev.. Look like they dissapear just like that.. Im really hope i can buy something with this token.
Barrett11111

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

I wish I had good news, but I don't. Project looked promising.

◣     Convert your token   USAVE   into physical gold     ◢
Join the ICOTrack, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystemJoin our BOUNTY
WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM
bxipp

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

I wish I had good news, but I don't. Project looked promising.
With their neo scrypt miner this project should be an easy sold out project. Till today no update and news from this team. Might be another failured project. Sad to see this happen when they claim to be big. Too good to be true.
gerassyk

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

Apparently, the team is not very concerned about the ICO. Today I see that a little more than 13 tokens have been sold. This is ridiculous, because more than 10 days have passed. There is of course an option that is confidentially purchased under certain conditions, but movement on tokens is not visible. I would be glad of course that I am mistaken.
zgzg

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5049924.msg47093779#msg47093779

let's think about it
- no company address
- no datacenter's addres
- price drop
- in stock
- nobody seen asics yet (someone has any?)
 what do you think?
It does not look real to me.
btcgainer24724

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

any update?
Energy_Coin

Activity: 994
Merit: 104

View Profile