Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports related startup looking for PR/marketing expert in Japanese/Korean mrkts  (Read 98 times)
timX5 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

Hi,

A startup is currently looking for an expert in PR/marketing, specializing in Japanese/Korean markets.  leagiON Company is building the first platform to offer a Decentralized Autonomous League (“DAL”) that will allow sports teams of various skill to compete against each other.  The competitions will be continuous, multi-level, based on skill and will be played with standardized game rules.
leagiON will provide basic Decentralized Autonomous Organization (“DAO”) tools to the teams’ stakeholders (athletes, managers, coaches etc.) and third parties involved in spectator sports (promoters, agents, referees etc.).  Teams will be managed as DAOs and competing in real world sports competitions with digital token stakes and rewards.

DAL is NOT a betting website  
DAL is NOT an eSports platform  
DAL is NOT a fantasy sports hub  

The competitions are real. Players, coaches, and managers are involved in real life sports tournaments on the Decentralized Autonomous League platform.

As an introduction Leagion golf app has been launched on iOS (android is coming).  

Learn more here: https://www.leagion.team/

If you have a proven success marketing a successful projects in Japan/Korea please PM me with your terms and brief summary of your experience.

Thank you!

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SBBEV8

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

Send me a PM on telegram @codered7. I will give you my offers and remunerations. I have more than 3 years experience doing this.
ElliotP123

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

I represent BitPromo. We are an Australian end to end marketing firm. We have strong contacts across the Japanese and Korean markets.

We have worked on projects including Jibrel Network, Ludos, Datawallet, and Restart Energy to name a few. We would love to discuss possible points of collaboration and what your project would like to achieve.

Send me a PM or add me on telegram @ElliotPark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: