Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for undervalued cryptocurrencies  (Read 845 times)
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

The bear market has been going on for a long time. I noticed that many projects have almost no money. They don't have the money to go to a better exchange, and even the most basic marketing work is impossible because there is no capital.

Now I like to look for projects where the value is undervalued and lack of funds. Can you recommend some with a short description?

you can try STAKER (STR) and PRIV, this are undervalued but already listed on some exchange sites. you can try to search this coins and study the concpet first before you go thru,
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

Project Fusion has significant prospects for development. It offers users an ecosystem for the free conversion of digital money without the use of stock exchanges and exchangers.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

You can search for an ico project that starts when the bear market takes place, do not choose an ico project that starts when the market price is good, because 3 months later a significant price decline can occur and they will fail. more than that, you can search undervalued crypto by doing a thorough analysis of the list of ico available on the market. do a comparison and specify it well.
Noob McNooberson

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

SONM (current market cap $21m, current CMC ranking 211)

Sonm is a decentralised market place for computing power where people can trade their excess computing power to those who need it. Think the Airbnb/Uber of computing power! There are many use cases including Big Data analysis, machine learning, rendering, scientific calculations, etc.

Sonm is set to disrupt the cloud services industry currently dominated by Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM, Google, etc. This is a rapidly growing industry (24% annual growth) and its market size is expected to be in the region of $500bn by 2022.

Sonm is aiming to disrupt this market by;

1) facilitating fog services that are 50-80% cheaper
2) offering a geo-distributed solution greatly reducing latency issues
3) being open source, decentralised and free from ownership
4) being very scalable

Sonm raised $42m during its ICO in 2017 and currently has 4 offices wordwide and employs over 70 people. The company has made great progress and its mainnet went live last summer. The platform has been already been used by a number of people/businesses in the last few months - actual computing power has been bought and sold - proving this is a viable product!

I personally believe this to be an excellent investment for the following reasons; it's dirt cheap (currently trading at 900 Sats), it's got a working product (a rarity!), the team is excellent, good funding and the potential market is huge....

As always DYOR, check out their website (loads of info) and have a look at their various social media channels. They are very active on Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, YouTube and they are very happy to answer any questions.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

The bear market has been going on for a long time. I noticed that many projects have almost no money. They don't have the money to go to a better exchange, and even the most basic marketing work is impossible because there is no capital.

Now I like to look for projects where the value is undervalued and lack of funds. Can you recommend some with a short description?
I can recommend electroneum and elastos. They both have a small market cap (less than 200 millions dollars), and they both have great teams and great projects. The developers have been delivering all the updates, following the road map and the white papers. They all have crystal clear teams. Electroneum aims to be a fast cryptocurrency and to bank the unbanekd in the third world countries. Elastos is building the blockchain based internet, where every creator owns what he creates. Kinda cool, you should check both websites. I think they will grow in value in the next 4 years

tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

I am gonna invest in DeepOnion. I would like to request to have an eye on it. It's really doing some cool update by the dev team. Their main focus is to develop the coin more and more and increase the utilization.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

One of the undervalued cryptocurrency I know with good potential is the Travelflexcoin, the coin has some great team that never give up even when it seems people are loosing hope they never stopped working on the project, Recently they swapped to DAG and they just bought about 100 ATM/CDM machines which already getting their license from the UK.
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

GoChain has an active mainnet running at 1300 Transactions per second (13000 Q2 2019), with transactions confirmation times of approx. 4-6 seconds on the blockchain. It is 100% Ethereum compatible, however instead of using Proof of Work, it has Proof of Reputation (companies as nodes), which is 10x more decentralized than Ethereum and 1000x greener. There are 10 companies that are built or building on the network (Veritoken, Solaster, Enterprise, Job.com, PrimaBlock, MuiltiSender, Monarch, TrueDeck, MBYS, Esprezzo), and it has its own decentralized exchange GoDDEX for ICO’s. It is currently listed on Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bilaxy. The team is top notch – at the helm is CEO Jason Dekker who has extensive experience in hedge fund management (managed over $250m USD in assets), the CTO, Travis Reed is experienced in building apps and infrastructure (Achieved 1 million TPS with Iron.io). GoChain has a partnership with Microsoft Azure to drive enterprise adoption of blockchain-based customer support services. There are plenty more announcements due to be released very soon. With a market cap of $47m and upgradeable smart contracts due Q4 it is extremely undervalued.

Too many projects lack the necessary business savvy to succeed and promise ludicrous transactions per second on testnet that they will never achieve at mainnet. The team have delivered on all their targets (and more). As the CEO said himself you need: 1. Scaling (tech) 2. Adoption (biz dev) 3. Governance (regulatory framework), Tech alone won’t win.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Investing in an undervalued or lack of funds project is good but you must remember that the consequences and the risk involve in doing things. Mind you, you're a newbie account and hope you know already all what you ought to watch out before making an investment in an undervalued project.
Why don't you make use of the revenue sharing which nexybit since the crypto market is still down now.

LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

Very nice choice because you are trying to find a undervalued coin and you need to find a lack of funds companie's coin. Yes there are too many coins in that situation. But we can not be sure because companies generally not saying their
real word fund issue. If a ico company keep holding their all of ethereums we can understand from here that company rekt.  But again i want to say that is really good way because you can earn more than 100x with this type of coins and companies.
When eth will start to recovery these companies financial situations get better and they will do better things and that will reflect the price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Shouldn't you be looking instead for projects that have lots of money and are trading at a fraction of the value of the money they raised? If a project has run out of money after doing an ICO it is unlikely to be able to survive. Projects that still have a healthy bank balance and are trading at a fraction of the value of the money in their bank are the ones that will rise in value.
That's hitting the nail right on the head! In the first place, one should be wary of any project that failed to hold its own, when it had a 100% chance of doing so. It's not the same thing to describe them as undervalued, because they are not even valuable yet and any more funds thrown in their direction, most likely would be good money after bad money. Profits only come about, when there is demand and supply and if there no people willing to buy from you, you're back to zero.

Better to stay on beaten tracks and especially as almost all the established coins can technically be said to be undervalued at the moment.

Noob McNooberson

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

Shouldn't you be looking instead for projects that have lots of money and are trading at a fraction of the value of the money they raised? If a project has run out of money after doing an ICO it is unlikely to be able to survive. Projects that still have a healthy bank balance and are trading at a fraction of the value of the money in their bank are the ones that will rise in value.
That's hitting the nail right on the head! In the first place, one should be wary of any project that failed to hold its own, when it had a 100% chance of doing so. It's not the same thing to describe them as undervalued, because they are not even valuable yet and any more funds thrown in their direction, most likely would be good money after bad money. Profits only come about, when there is demand and supply and if there no people willing to buy from you, you're back to zero.

Better to stay on beaten tracks and especially as almost all the established coins can technically be said to be undervalued at the moment.

SONM being a great example of just that!
coin-hamster

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

my recomendations going to blockchains (with due diligence of course) - stable rising and profit on a bull market and exchange coins, if platfrom working - their coins will rise

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

you will have to go to the list of ICO that had ended recently as bear market started. there are lots of them and most of their price dip to its lowest that devteam even thought they might not even make it. some of the lost hope already but if you can find projects that are still hopeful after all what happened, invest to it.

I support this proposed option. Now there are a lot of projects that have collected a fairly large amount of funds, however, due to the fall in the market, the price of coins has fallen dramatically. And you can use this moment
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

good trade I think. if you find crypto that is underappreciated or lacking in funds, the project must have a cheap price and you can take advantage of the situation to take big profits if the project is able to develop in the future.

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

I think the search for low-priced electronic currency is now being attracted by many investors. Investors are confident that the Crypto market will soon rise again. By then, these electronic coins will give them good returns. But in my opinion, the choice of low-priced electronic currency today must be closely linked to the study and analysis of the currency. If it really has potential, I'll buy them and wait.
Exactly, we need to analyze and select carefully because there are so many cheap altcoin and it's not really good. Many altcoin are going down and there are signs of dying. If we make the mistake of buy them without analyzing them then it would be terrible

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

you will have to go to the list of ICO that had ended recently as bear market started. there are lots of them and most of their price dip to its lowest that devteam even thought they might not even make it. some of the lost hope already but if you can find projects that are still hopeful after all what happened, invest to it.
That is actually the thing, and not just going through the list of the ones that have just ended, but those with long term prospects and chances for growth in the long run as well as those with MVP as this is what would drive in real demand in the long run.

The truth is that so many of them are actually undervalued as they are trading below ICO price, at least for those that have listed to an exchange, so the best thing is to start looking for those ones as far as I am concerned, there are so many of them, so it is more like taking your own pick based on how you perceive their growth should be. Once the market recovers, i believe most of these ones should actually have some good growth at least towards their previous ICO price and that to me is a good bargain.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

I think that's the Neironix project. It was a great project when they had a solution to prevent phishing. This is something that many investors are looking forward to. But it seems their marketing strategy is not working well. We need to help it to make the market better.
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

It's just that there's too much regulations that is needed to follow and lots of information to fill since most investors are prone to scamming of th era of ICO. That's why investors ask help to the government to make cryptocurrency as welcome to everyone without a future problem but it seems that it will need some more time to solve most of the issues.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

I world suggest you to buy and hold CIVIC right now. Civic is a coin based upon the idea of identity verification with help of Blockchain technology as this coin can truly do wonders in future.
SIACOIN is another good coin worth investing. It is a coin based upon the idea of decentralized storage. The team is also really good and you can expect good returns from this coin in the future.
GOLEM is another coin you should consider buying, It is a Decentralized super computer which rent computing power when needed. This project has tremendous amount of potential to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: