Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ico to invest?  (Read 2094 times)
rash123

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

These days very hard to find good ico to invest because lots of icos scam. So, we must find good icos before invest. Firstly we must use ico rating sites like icobench, icodrop ect. Then we must select high rated icos. After that we observe the selected icos. We must consider about the project, team memebers,  marketcap ect. If all factors are good the ico is good to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

I think that a good ICO project needs to have the following points:
First, the project must be robust, poked, and able to fully analyze the risks and opportunities of its own projects, using techniques that are not exaggerated.
Second, the white paper must have complete logic.
Third, the project has a sound social media channel to support.
Finally, the strength and qualifications of the team are valued rather than the strength of investors.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

I usually invest in project who already have MVP ready to show to investors and most of time i participate in project who get high ratings. I avoid to participate in ICO's which have low rating or have negative influence

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

It's just an advised to you, There are a ton of ICOs out there, with every single one of them promising huge returns and useful perks for potential investors. But before you get carried away and start sending your hard earned money to every single project out there, remember that many, if not most of those projects will inevitably fail or will turn out to be a scam.  Keep in mind that all cryptocurrencies and the Ethereum platform, in general, is basically an experimental technology. A vast majority of ICOs are reliant on Ethereum, and they themselves are a very experimental mechanism. It’s an experiment on top of an experiment.
A typical project holding an ICO will have a website and a white paper, containing as much information about the project and its goals as possible. Those will describe the team and its relevant experience, the idea and the roadmap of its execution, approximate goals and means of reaching them, and so forth. Do not forget to note this every single guide on anything even remotely related with cryptocurrencies will give you this one simple advice: don’t commit more money than you can afford to lose. Thank you...
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

I believe that the ico-market of the company today is only at the beginning of development, and therefore new exchangers and exchanges for crypto currency will be in demand.
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

What is your advise on Good ico to invest?
At the moment, I do not recommend investing in ICO. Too many swindlers. Better wait for the rise of the cryptocurrency market. Take part in the bounty.
There are too many ICO projects that are open to the market, which is a big deterrent to investors because of the scam, but the ICO investment is still very good and profitable. for investors in the past time. Take time to research carefully if you want to invest in this period.
This requires a very thorough analysis. I once very strongly remained in a minus. Since the token is currently being traded on the exchange at a too ridiculous price. So I'll hold off for now. Tongue
TheMateus

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

Just go on the rewards topic and see which one is best for you, so in case you go wrong it was your fault not another person's...

mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Kepler is a technology that aims to build a factory of robots and artificial intelligence (AI). Kepler technology is developing new platforms with robotic technologies and spreading the importance of robotic platforms. Kepler has partnered with the technology of the Blockchain in a Cryptocurrency system. Over time, the technology spread around the world.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

OEL is not just one more cryptocurrency ICO with the goal to take money from the investors and disappear from the market. It is a well thought and planned project developed by a team of experts with extensive knowledge, connections, and experience in the shipping and logistics industry. Wink
TheMateus

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

OEL is not just one more cryptocurrency ICO with the goal to take money from the investors and disappear from the market. It is a well thought and planned project developed by a team of experts with extensive knowledge, connections, and experience in the shipping and logistics industry. Wink

In reality, we only know a project when it really is finished. He says that something is good before the end of ICO, for example, has a great chance of being wrong.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

quarkchain ico is best ico of Q2 according to me , so much hype and people are mad to to buy this ICO tokens .
it is blockchain based project and white list only for members who joined telegram before 5th may .
you can check more info here -
https://steemit.com/quarkchain/@quarkchain/quarkchain-whitelisting-kyc-process

hope people invested in this ico , as expected it was pumped upto x17 which is highest ROI for any ico in Q2 2018 . binance listing on 1st day along with kucoin and other exchanges created more hype .

now for this Q3 Origo is another gem which will is backed by superb team . project is same as ethereum , difference is it also provide privacy to dapp transactions . Origo ICO is over but it is not listed on exchanges . I heard on OTC market crowdsale investors are selling it , if you get this chance then must buy it .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
1MORLAP

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

AGA Token, 10x since inception 4 months ago. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4627045.new#new

Tomasz
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

Actually i don t see a big sense invest in new ICO now, when so many old top rated ICO project (with good team, idea, funds support etc)
lying down on the bearish market on ICO price or even below.

So, if i m have more money, i m gladly invest in: ICON (ICX), NKN, Phantasma, IoTex, HOLO etc.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: