Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market  (Read 1167 times)
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

Since I still don't have a lot of coins or tokens because I have only been active in the forum for a few months, I have only enjoyed the current market situation to continue to study its development, who knows when I get coins or tokens, the market returns to green. If my position is today a trader, then I will continue to carry out activities as usual. If I should sell it, I will sell it, and vice versa.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

buy crypto when prices are low or red may be quite entertaining. This certainly provides an opportunity where can I buy at a price that is low enough on some crypto that does have the potential to be great. Although quite doubtful but at least when can take profit, in this case, will provide reasonably good results at an upcoming hike.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:47:31 AM

the market will not always be red and it is okay but i believe that this situation will repeat quite soon and i wont be surprised
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:05:11 AM

Just look positively the negative thing and accept what happen, and always put your faith unto God and pray that someday the price of crypto will goes up again and you can earn more in that way.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:57:22 AM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
 Share your experience. Thank you.
I'm still not an experienced trader, but a red market is a bit of good news, cause that could be the time to purchase as much as coins as possible. and then wait it for the price to rise and make some profit, but to be remember is that we can't just go blindly purchasing coins when it goes red, we still need to analyze the condition before we make a purchase.
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

I personally, if my free time will research what tokens I have to sell and I buy, joining the community I think can add to this information, so, indirectly we can do what should be done. Seeing the market situation now only makes the head dizzy if we misstep, and for just entertainment it will be fun if you vacation with family, and return to trade after a fresh mind  Cheesy
A good idea, with a vacation and spending time with family will be a reasonable alternative. At least ease the burden that is leaning in this mind. And while observing market developments. Thanks. Smiley

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

Red market don't make me sad at all, I prefer hold almost all my crypto in ustd at exchanges, learn more and you'll be able to get profit even when market almost all red, it's a good oportunity for learn how to trade with no bullrun.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

I just chill, invest more, and keep learning. I don't see it on the short term but on the long term. I see a brighter future of the crypto market and crypto projects.

VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
Just try to pick more and more coins because i always try to create a decision to counter the possibility of market will be getting another bearish trend again. As far as i know that will become our responsibility to sell some coins when it was getting the bullish trend dude. This to gives you a chance to buy again when the price was getting dumped.
Basically everyone has their own way of responding to various market conditions. Taking into account this kind of situation, is it possible to buy some coins that might be wasted? Huh

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

It's saturated, but for the red market problem, you have to be patient and wait, all that needs a process and patience so that the market will come back to life. I think it still needs a new breakthrough to have a good and increasing market.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

When the market is red its the best time to invest in any coin that is in the top 10 list or a coin which has a price of 50$ above if you are a large trader as for small traders 20$ above is the price in my opinion
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

I am trying to feel happy during red markets beucase i know that is opportunity for us. So  because of that i feel happy.
If i really started to worry about prices generally i am opening coinmarketcap and i am lookig to past crypto prices.
That time i realise that we will go to the moon again in near future. Only we need to wait.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

Could be a seasonal rise on the way, but if global stocks bomb it's unlikely to happen.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

I think when the market is red it's time to start buying huge volumes and waiting to hit the market when the green button shows up,one of the greatest elements of the market is patience and determination, however you should carry out a due diligent search to determine the validity of the investment product.

HOMT