Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan just gave its cryptocurrency industry legal power to police itself  (Read 642 times)
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:43:29 AM

With rules such as these being implemented we could hope to see a lot of growth for cryptocurrency. Japan would set a standard or ideals for the parameters around everything cryptocurrency and rules regulating it which if successful, a lot of other countries would try to adopt it with their way of thinking included and thus could possibly be potentially growth for the future of global awareness.

I completely agree. If Japan can regulate crypto successfully, then so can other countries. Having Japan lead the way towards our digital future, can be beneficial. Someone has to start, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:12:25 AM

In my opinion Japan is the most open country with bitcoin among the countries I know, I mean it would be great to come to Japan to invest there.
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:18:03 AM

With rules such as these being implemented we could hope to see a lot of growth for cryptocurrency. Japan would set a standard or ideals for the parameters around everything cryptocurrency and rules regulating it which if successful, a lot of other countries would try to adopt it with their way of thinking included and thus could possibly be potentially growth for the future of global awareness.
of course Japan is an example for other countries because if we look at the economy and technological advancements in Japan that are already very advanced, we can be sure that the Japanese have realized the importance of digital currencies that are global in nature, so that it can be a standardization of bitcoin currencies.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

Japan is able to overcome and provide good policies about crypto and this is an example of the policy for other countries. Japan is indeed a country that is capable of carrying out this system and this can provide comfort to its users.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

Other countries should learn from Japan, whether it be in crypto related matters or otherwise. This country is ahead of the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

i think its a good move from japan govt.these changes will boost bitcoin and i can see japan is really a crypto user frndly country who supporting crypto and its technology.at last i will congrats to japans crypto community its your victory.

While it's good to see Japan has decided to give the power to the people who actually know the industry, it's too early to say will the regulations help the adoption of bitcoins in the country. It's pertinent to note that these regulations will definitely make the exchanges safe, but I'm not sure how they'll prevent fraudulent transactions which is a menace, and if they're able to successfully implement it I'm sure other countries shall follow suit.
hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Japan is going in the right direction in terms of steps need to take for the protection of their crypto investors
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

To be honest, in my opinion there is still a lot of potential to dig by Bitcoin, especially for the company benefit which usually includes a lot of fields and various complex. In blockchain, there are a lot of things that can be used for the benefit of the company, for example, inventory. Good luck by the way.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: