Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019?  (Read 29450 times)
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

Although the bear market is still going on, I think there are still opportunities to make a profit when investing in some new altcoins, but we must invest carefully. QB.MXM.BTA

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

For now, I would advise you to buy bitcoin. the current price is very low is a very good thing for you to buy. the influence of bitcoin is very large on the market and this is certainly a good thing for investment
Indeed, bitcoin is one of the most sought after digital currencies for everyone, especially when the price of bitcoin drops sharply. Only fools are desperate to buy bitcoin now, considering that at the end of last year bitcoin reached $ 19,700 and now only $ 3300. However, many investors who are experts always recommend diversifying their capital and not only choosing one place, there may be altcoins in the market that are better at providing profits compared to bitcoin, it can happen.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

For now, I would advise you to buy bitcoin. the current price is very low is a very good thing for you to buy. the influence of bitcoin is very large on the market and this is certainly a good thing for investment
Those who invested in the coins few months ago when the price was 8k have lost values. These who did the same in the last month of 2017 have lost more than 80% values and the tourists are leaving the industry for they can not hold any longer. But the new guys can enter and invest for benefits.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
If market can return to normal, I have big expectations from zil, Ont, Ripple and eos, these are working hard and I liked their community but first btc should rise before altcoins, after that we can trust to altcoins.

black9

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:38:39 AM

Latin America has gone from a period of prosperity to a period of peril. The region experienced extraordinary economic growth and social progress. Demand—mostly from Asia—for the commodities that constitute the region’s main exports increased sharply, pushing up both the prices of those exports and the volumes traded. Revenues from this trade, in turn, stimulated regional economies and helped fill governments’ coffers. PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides  transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic  turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting  the trading of goods and services.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:10:44 PM

bitcoin and ethereum remain the best choices for investment. both will still be good coins and continue like that. there is no coin that can surpass it.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:14:37 PM

Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
After reading the update on stratis I think I am going to reinvest them in 2019. I think this coin is heading to the moon again.  I have been trading this coins in 2017 and I have some profits from it . Bitcoin and litecoin are some of the coins that are currently undervalued and if you really want to makes money in 2019 now should be the best time to invest in them and make some serious profits.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:55:50 PM

I'm not investing much at the moment. But if I was going to invest; BTC, ETH, ADA, NEO I wouldn't give up. Maybe a little ZIL and Vchain can be taken. But I think it's the most sensible wait.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:34:38 AM

for now it's better to invest in the top 10 ranked coins in coinmarketcap like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, or Bitcoin Cash because these five coins have good potential in the future. so I will never hesitate to invest in coins at 10 coinmarketcap because when the bull run occurs  I'm sure a big profit will be earned. keep to sure and never hesitate. Smiley
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:02:01 AM

Bitcoin is a coin for me to choose to buy now for 2019. I think Bitcoin is always at the top one on the coinmarketcap and it can increase $ 10,000 this March.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:17:06 PM

Bitcoin is a coin for me to choose to buy now for 2019. I think Bitcoin is always at the top one on the coinmarketcap and it can increase $ 10,000 this March.
It seems to me that only Bitcoin cannot be considered for investment, because you need to distribute your funds in several directions and thus you get insurance against certain risks. Even Bitcoin can let you down one day.
SJJoh

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:40:44 PM

Bitcoin and ETH is an obvious choice, both are well below the price they can have. I would also go for WAVES, ADA, IOT (not expecting price to increase much, but I think they have good potential in the long run)
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:11:13 PM

I love how Litecoin is going mainstream. You should get some too. Also some Ternion. It's on ICO stage, but has an MVP going on. Check on it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
schneid55

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:54:49 PM

PAX PAGO used a huge fund to develop this rotation system and community for this system.There will be no regular winners or losers in this system. It does not specify the person who will go first. It does not create a downline because people going ahead may become a loser and vice versa. This is a fair and automative distribution system that helps community financial resourse to be rotated and increased over time.
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:44:48 PM

Quant, Xtrabytes and FOR. The last 2 are long shots.
freud99

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:57:58 PM

PAX PAGO Project’s main aim is to try to find people who are dedicated to seeing this project come to life. They’re really trying to create a movement that’s empowered and enabled by blockchain technology. But while the technology itself is nice, there will be nothing to it unless it actually serves the larger purpose of having a positive impact on the world.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:56:51 AM

There are many coins you can buy which can give you profits in the future but many are not really ready to hold their coins when circumstances begin to go against them and in that case it is better to wait more time until the market is showing a more clear recover, this is probably something many will not want to do since this means months of not getting profits but it seems to be the best choice.
johnwi

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:59:15 AM

Many experts analyse Blockchain-related data, conclude that not a single cryptocurrency is able to solve the financial crisis that is plaguing the whole nation. However, this doesn’t come as a surprise given how volatile this industry is.  Even the biggest cryptocurrencies are not immune to constant price fluctuations. In order or to tackle the inflation problem, cryptocurrency assets have to preserve their purchasing power throughout the year. PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.
As the platform progresses, there will be features introduced to further develop the overall growth of the ecosystem such as: Validation System, Point System.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:45:24 AM

It's a good strategy if you will focus and invest on Bitcoin and Ethereum as this 2 top currency had been the catalyst in making the market turns into green. While the price of ethereum is still affordable then we need to take advantage to buy as this will rise in the coming of the ethereum hard fork. Anyways, crypto is unpredictable and you should also do your own research before deciding to invest in any coins that we have.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:10:13 AM

a lot of good projects and altcoins are very cheap now. I advise NEM and NEO. they can greatly increase your deposit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: