Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InvestorIM: THE FUTURE OF INVESTING  (Read 125 times)
IMTofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

An Innovative Trading And Investment Platform
 Introducing InvestorIM, an innovative trading and investment platform, which leverages the power of blockchain technology and smart contracts. The digital economy is maturing and blockchain technology is reshaping the financial sector. The crypto field is leading the way in blockchain and digital assets but it is still largely inaccessible to the general public.

Our Mission
  InvestorIM aims to facilitate cryptocurrency trading, making it accessible and reliable for everyone. To date, the crypto market is still limited for early adopters and sophisticated traders alike. It is our vision that newcomers to the digital economy are able to get started with buying their first cryptocurrency instantly through our simple and supportive platform.

How InvestorIM Will Bridge The Financial Gap

The main question facing new crypto traders is “How do I get my money working for me?” Navigating this complex yet lucrative environment can leave new investors overwhelmed and apprehensive to get involved.

InvestorIM helps solve the How, Where and Why of Crypto Investing. How do I get involved? Where do I put my money? Why am I buying this?

InvestorIM is a user-centric platform designed for mainstream adoption — the result of the collaboration between FOREX experts, crypto enthusiasts and developers with a proven track record in automating distribution, increasing transparency and facilitating access to the cryptocurrency market.

While there are numerous trading/investment platforms, none have fully utilized public blockchain technology to create a transparent and trustless ecosystem. One of our primary goals is to democratize fiat and crypto investment by providing access to the best investment opportunities to the average user, which were previously accessible only to high net worth individuals.

The InvestorIM platform is specifically designed to align with the needs of all trader types who share the common objective of earring as much ROI as possible. InvestorIM welcomes all trader classifications: institutional and retail day traders, portfolio managers, asset managers, hedge funds, as well as private and professional investors who wish to follow the trades of seasoned and accomplished traders.

InvestorIM is that bridge. Designed as a platform with a strong focus on user experience, social trading and knowledge sharing, its focus is on simplicity, functionality, and security. Intended for experienced and novice investors, InvestorIM allows entry into the highly lucrative crypto assets market with reduced risk and lets experienced traders offer value-added services to other users on a subscription-basis, rewarding all users.

Join us at InvestorIM.com and get whitelisted today.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: