Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade-mate.io honest review: Make huge passive income in 2020  (Read 137 times)
ZigitCoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:45:16 AM

(Quick review: You can test it free for 7 days. One of the great ones in the industry and focuses on those who want to earn big passive income. Small time earners are easily discouraged by trademate’s subscription fee. But (the fee) is totally worth it. You have an assortment of real professional traders (not just bots) trading for you automatically every time they trade on their own accounts and you can easily make over 100% profit on your capital. Yes over. You know I never hype anything. Read my full honest review below and step-by -step process to join. Don’t click here until you read below)

Detailed review and 5 easy steps to get started
Wait a minute, am I the only one concerned about checking the founder’s history on any investment program I’m associated with? Most people are just concerned about the percentage returns (ROI) nothing else. For me it doesn’t matter how much ROI you promise, if you have a shady history I know it won’t last and I ain’t trusting you with a penny. A leopard that changes its skin is still a leopard.
Just as I did with mypassivetrades, I checked out trade-mate.io cofounders and boy was I impressed. I’ll just give the tidbits and you can research more yourself if you want to. Mikhail Amonashvili is an entrepreneur with topnotch management skills. His cofounder Philip Antonov complements him perfectly as a very experienced front-end developer and crypto expert who has worked with the company Inforus and other startups. This guy also worked on upwork in his younger days where he provided several programming services — the typical boring geeky guy...lol. Long story short these guys check out and they understand the game. I know I’m in safe hands with them.

So what is trade-mate.io?
Trade mate has been in operation for 2 years. Trade mate platforms offers you the opportunity to trade on different exchanges like binance, bitmex, poloniex, etc. using tools on their platform. For example as I reveal in my step by step account creation below, I linked my binance account to trade-mate.io platform. And it’s completely secure because trade-mate.io cannot withdraw from my binance account without my permission. I control everything. If you’re a trader, on trade-mate you can trade the balance in your binance account (or any other exchange you linked) and make profits directly to your binance using their awesome tools and trading signals. But I’m not a trader and can’t read trade signals to save my life. Goodnews! trade-mate.io also has the perfect feature for people like me. Their auto-trade feature where you can select either real traders or bots is so awesome. In this review, I’ll focus on using real traders in the auto-trade section called PAMM (Percent Allocation Management Module) which allows you to pick a career trader and the trader automatically trades for you. I teach you step by step below how to set it up and the profits are automatic.
Before I forget, you know I hate BS so I’m just going to go ahead and spell it out. Trade-mate is not for you if you’re only interested in making little pennies in trade earnings, mypassivtrades is for you and you can start with just $10. Click here to go there now. Trade-mate.io is for the big earners (hundreds and thousands in profits every month depending on how much you deposit) and to start comfortably you need at least $150 (for subscription and to load your binance account). Your earning potential is unlimited. Stop reading and don’t waste your time if this is not for you. Check your pocket and decide.

Now let’s concentrate on those with the truthful pockets who are interested in doing this. So before I teach you how to link your binance account and setup the automatic feature, let’s discuss a few necessary details. Trade-mate has several professional full-time traders (career traders) trading on it. You can check each trader’s trade stats in the PAMM section. Everything is transparent (I love that). You get to see how much return on investment each trader is offering (5% ROI after a month, 10%, 20%, etc.), the platforms he trades on and the minimum deposit amount. Each trader also has a monthly subscription fee ($10, $20, etc.) and the commission he charges on the profit he makes for you. You also get to see the success rates of each of the traders.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: