Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23690 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

The first time I started trading I was taught by my brother and given advice if I was going to start then start with small things, or values that you were able to lose. Even so, I always felt hopeless when I began to lose, with that I tried to search and surf the internet and there I found some instructions and I started to apply them. But now I realize that to be a good trader we must be able to control our emotions and always consider steps wisely and over time experience will lead to success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

I started trading with a forex trading site by depositing a small amount of bitcoin, but it wasn't profitable, as i lost all my bitcoin there. I recently moved to cryptocurrency trading, which is more riskier but more profitable too.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

I started trading with a sad experience , I invested bitcoin in a ponzi shemi and i was very happy that it will return 20% per mounth!
well that time bitcoin was about 1000$ and i lost 0.51 btc in it.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

Scattered all over youtube. In fact, you will be having a problem to pick one of them.

Started trading at an early stage and did not have much research at first. Just wanted to try it for a little amount. Like a gamble.
Well, it did help enough for me to understand how it goes with trading. Then, researched more to upgrade my knowledge about it.
I guess I am kinda of backward when it comes to this kind of things.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

I was a forex trader before I came to know about cryptos. My trader friend suggested cryptos as they were in their growing stage and had immense potential for giving out profits. So, I jumped in early. But market was not at all like Forex. It was new and highly volatile unlike Forex. But I did make a decent profit after of course incurring some loss hole understanding the market dynamics.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

I started trading is to follow my friend. he teaches about reading chart patterns, lines, reading candles, etc. (technical analysis) after I started mastering it, my friend allowed me to trade on my own. without his help. and at that time I began to collect small profits. until I mastered 70% of his knowledge. you should learn more easily is someone who is good at trading.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:14:50 AM

I started trading bitcoin when I experienced job dismissal at a computer company in a city in my country, after that I was invited by my friend to work with him in hunting Bounty, and I also got funds from Bounty to trade Altcoin until now.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

I started trading bitcoin when I experienced job dismissal at a computer company in a city in my country, after that I was invited by my friend to work with him in hunting Bounty, and I also got funds from Bounty to trade Altcoin until now.
Sad to hear that you lost your job, but for me you can do trading even you have work that is why much better to find another work and treat trading or earning in crypto as your other source of income like what i did, it helps me a lot to stay away in financial problem and to have financial freedom

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

Sad to hear that you lost your job, but for me you can do trading even you have work that is why much better to find another work and treat trading or earning in crypto as your other source of income like what i did, it helps me a lot to stay away in financial problem and to have financial freedom

Yes, people always look for another source of income and they will find a different way of money making and crypto is one of them where people can make money they have good trading experience. Sometime experience will help us to make decent money through trading.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

Hello traders! 

There is a youtube video about learning cryptocurrency trading that is very interesting and easy but I forget the channel, the point is you really have to collect coin information that you are looking for or at least have the latest news about coin listing. My advice here you need a mentor to direct you because of his experience, in my opinion at this time you need more experience, try going to group trading and asking for advice from those who have been long in the field of crypto trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

the first time I trade I will learn first about cryptocurrency price movements and how can I benefit from cryptocurrency trding I tried with small capital first, after I understood how to trade well and correctly I made more capital additions than before. until now I have always been able to get profits from cryptocurrency trading.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

The internet is the best and reliable source to know how to start trading. There are so many websites and social media which can help you to get the idea to start trading. You may watch videos on youtube about trading but friend wthout getting into practical field you will not have real experince.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

Hello traders! 

You can try any articles, join group or see you tube channel with trading as their topic. I suggest you learn about risk and money management, because in this part you'll now loss is part of trading, you chose difficult way to change your life. After that, try to practice and never have dream about big profit because practice is the best way to raise your higher skill. Do that and never repeat your mistakes, good luck.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

I learned to trade self-taught. just look at the candle picture, learn the pattern through pictures on google and practice it. I started with small capital for practice, because I understood there would be many failures when I learned to trade on my own. but I did not give up. until now I have enjoyed the results. because in essence, learning is with patience.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

I started trading after receiving my reward on bounty. No one teaches me personally how to trade so i started asking google and youtube with some ideas. I started doing my own research on how to trade to that exchange and also the users feedback if it is safe to use that exchange, transaction fees, deposit and withdrawal processing time. Always prepare your notebook to list down important information when trading and it will help you a lot when time passes by.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

I think first time i don't understand trading.then i asked him my friend to tell me how to read chart.my friend tell me trading is not simple but if you will maximized your general knowledge it's not quiet hard to start.
The thing is always about understanding two things before deciding to venture into trading and that is the fact that it is not an easy business and it tends to only get a bit easy with knowledge and experience and based on how you are patient enough to want to get that in play first before even hitting the real trading world.

I started trading because I wanted to have a huge feel of what the trading world is like and I took my time to learn, I practiced over time with the help of a mentor back then with Forex, and I have been able to grow my stash from Forex to stocks and now in the crypto space, but the thing is that if you do not get it right at first, you can easily get screwed.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

The internet is the best and reliable source to know how to start trading. There are so many websites and social media which can help you to get the idea to start trading. You may watch videos on youtube about trading but friend wthout getting into practical field you will not have real experince.
well, basically most people need experience from others before trading. however, I think it's better to try it right away. well, I myself trade when I see a good opportunity to sell the coin assets that I have.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

Hello traders! 

I started trading four months ago and it was the first time I made a small profit from investing. I bought over 13 ETH and just wanted to hold on until its price increased to 5%. I have written profit goals and milestones for sale and I have succeeded in that. It is important that you keep your reasoning firm and do not let negative thoughts attack you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

Hello traders! 

When I started trading for the first time, I needed the advice of so many people I trusted. And for the first time I have failed miserably because I have heard so many different opinions that make my mind panic. Then I decided to invest in silence and I just observed every one of the altcoin that I had invested, which was ETH. It actually increased to 12% after one pumping of the market. I was very happy and my experience was to invest in silence. Do not tell anyone.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

I learned to trade self-taught. just look at the candle picture, learn the pattern through pictures on google and practice it. I started with small capital for practice, because I understood there would be many failures when I learned to trade on my own. but I did not give up. until now I have enjoyed the results. because in essence, learning is with patience.
If you are in the learning phase, it is best to use only a small amount of money to get the actual experience and after you have mastered the skills you can consider a large investment in this market. I think the learning will always help us to be more confident before any investment in trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: