Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty?  (Read 2743 times)
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Last year, bounty hunters did earn a lot of money because of the market prices and honest icos that sprang up and paid as when due. Today, bounties hunters don't earn that much anymore because of scam icos and the bad market conditions.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

УParticipation in companies bounty projects ICO can bring quite a good profit. Of course, at the moment it is significantly less, due to the fall in the cost of cryptocurrency, but even today the profit can be substantial. It all depends on how many companies you lead, and how carefully you approach the selection of companies to participate.
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

The profit now is less than in 2017. But there are several projects which make 1-2k$. As for me, I will continue to participate in bounty and wait my payments. Also now many projects are frozen.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

Now, very little can be earned by participating in bounty programs. After all, most projects do not even send tokens.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

For now it is indeed a difficult year for bounty, rewards that can be obtained even though it estimates thousands of dollars, after entering into exchange result is hundreds of $ and payment is also very different from the previous year
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

Earn on bounty, participating in various campaigns, you can quite a lot of money. I am from May 2018 to the present. Until he received the desired, the distribution takes several months after ICO. I think after all the payments I will be happy.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Earn on bounty, participating in various campaigns, you can quite a lot of money. I am from May 2018 to the present. Until he received the desired, the distribution takes several months after ICO. I think after all the payments I will be happy.
If you participated in bounty the rewards we earn are different because it depends how much sale have them and they are been calvulated for that to share everything. The distribution was depended also in the market how it would be the value.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

My earning is good at bounty hunting because I am a legendary member usually signature bounty has a big allocation in a campaign but the only downside is if the campaign you participated goes scam or paused then you will not get a share I have two disappointing campaign already.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

If you participated in bounty the rewards we earn are different because it depends how much sale have them and they are been calvulated for that to share everything. The distribution was depended also in the market how it would be the value.
Yes, as what I have observed that most allocation stated in the bounty thread won't realized at the end and it is all differrent because of the number of participant and the outcome of the project and worst is if the developer doesn't give a fair division of each bounty and above all the rank on the forum matters.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

I think that after you received your bounty payments you will not be so happy with the way bounty campaigns are going right now. Prices of tokens are so low and bounty allocations are low either so how can you expect you earn so much and be happy with your bounty. This year is not so good for ICOs and in cryptocurrencies overall.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

many think that the bounty from 2018 is very bad because it is not in accordance with the hard work done by the bounty hunter, I feel this, but we do not give up on this situation, surely there will be projects that provide a large allocation for bounty participants
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

This year was a real challenge for me, but I continue to work in bounty campaigns. Most of the projects I have participated in have not paid me my coins yet because they are renewing the ICO and are in no hurry to add their tokens to the exchange. But I believe that when the bull run starts, I will get my coins and see them on the stock exchange.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

It's not fixed. You can earn as much as you can if you work hard and choose the right bounty campaigns to get involved. In this year bounty is hard and i don't think bounty hunters can earn a lots from bounties. Don't lose hope, bounty is still profitable and you can still earn money from it.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

It seems things are not what they seem to be anymore,2017 was the last best year for bounty earners ,what worries us most in 2018 is never getting paid after the hardworking not how much we got, scamming projects everywhere,and per the info on here you'd be lucky to get 100$ which sucks big time.

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
sammiu0612

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

You still can earn on bounty, but it is small amount. With the bear market, everything grows very hard, projects are more difficult to mobilize capital. Hopefully we will overcome the crisis soon

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

It's true, in 2017 I got a profit of up to $ 20,000 a year.
But, I'm sad about this year's bounty.
My work on a bounty is not worth the salary. The last three months, only getting ... ah hard to express. I have no idea.
But, I keep working on the bountu, because I'm optimistic.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

It has not been good so far this year if you compare to 2017. In 2017 was a golden time for all the investors and bounty hunters. Friend it depends on you how much stamina you have to put each bounty campaign. If you are a hard worker then you will make your desire profits at the same market need to change its current black shadow.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

Everyone agrees that 2018 is not like 2017. But for now, if a hype as like 2017 is caught, what we're earning now can be valued. I am in favor of keeping my bounty rewards.

olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

How much is it possibly to earn in bounty?
I think several hundred dollars maximum

I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
That's absolute truth, a lot of scams, a lot of ICOs don't want to pay, but even if they pay, their tokens costs nothing on the market
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

To be honest i'd rather keep to my self what proportion i'm earning in bounties because it is my personal earnings. conjointly i'd say the earnings of a bounty hunter will rely on several factors just like the market scenario, bounty stakes you've got earned  to what number campaigns have you ever joined etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: