Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2849 times)
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

It is still part of the crypto space then we should try to believe in it. And it would be still good since there is a huge team behind it.

Ripple is not a werewolf, it does exist for real and we do not need to believe in it))) And to be serious, Ripple is not my favourite coin, but it has a huge audience of people who support it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

Ripple has good partnerships and lots of people like it even it is centralized. I am not very much interested with ripple. But ripple may be able to stay its place for some time.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

I am very confident and XRP, a token I have invested a lot in it. None of the projects have been applied to the real world like XRP. If Crypto is applied in real practice, XRP will be the first token for this trend. Some banks now use XRP for their own blockchain network and are very pleased. I believe in XRP.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

From my own point of view, I think the ripple is a good coin that has a great potential. It's a very good and promising one that will take it ground fully when the market is back to place.

Ripple is a good coin.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

Despite the fact that the Ripple is a centralized asset, this doesn't negate the fact that it is an excellent investment. I bought a ripple for 1 cent, and six months ago it cost $ 3, it is a profitable investment and brought me good money.  Roll Eyes And you can more or less confidently say that the ripple project is not for one day, so it is quite possible to invest a small amount for the long term. I believe it's right decision.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

For centralization i think somehow they're. And as you said it could be the reason why banks and other institutions are interested. Nevertheless they're still part of the crypto community and so i do see the potential in them. I trust they can do something good.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

The coin ripple in my view is quite potential with its police and support system so that it can be ranked 3rd in marketcurrency. in the past month we were surprised by the rise in ripple that was able to compete with Ethreum's more popular position. in 2017 the ripple was very dominant, but this year the market cycle became unstable.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

Yes, I do.  Ripple is pretty good coin, for the long-term I am pretty bullish about it, but as for any other crypto out there,we need a bullrun - and during that Ripple can be one of the biggest gainers from TOP10.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:19:29 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 10:39:31 AM by bitcoin31

Im always believe to ripple coin that it will increase the price like highest hunreds dollars after few months. I sold my other ripple who I bought very cheap and once price increase I cry but after that I bought again ripple and I still waiting for the ripple to increase again so I can earn more money.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

Im always believe to ripple coin that it will increase the price like highest hunreds dollars after few months.

Hundreds dollars per XRP? After few months?

Don't know if it is a joke or somebody don't know how to make a logical price speculation of an asset.
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

I personally rarely monitor ripple movements but some of my friends have more interest in investing in it. ripple has to have high trust for its enthusiasts and if you can be careful in investing such as ripple, it can be used as an altcoin that has the potential to be invested

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

I think because this is the only project that now has a real partnership with world banks, so this shit should grow.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

This project has been among the top three most successful cryptocurrency market projects for a very long time. Therefore, I am sure that he has the best prospects. This year he even managed to become number two on the list for a while.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

of course I believe with Ripple, because only Ripple can beat Ethereum and have a great opportunity to replace Ethereum, so I believe that Ripple will become the best cryptocurrency in the future, so if Ripple has become the best cryptocurrency then I'm sure the price is definitely will increase very high (300% or more from the current price).

kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

I think that Ripple is one of the best coins, which are worth investing in because it is the third one in the rating after btc and ether which means it also has a good potential
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

I think that Ripple is the best coin after ether and btc, it can be used for the long-term investment because experts promise that the market will rise until the new year and the price for ripple will increase as well

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

Im always believe to ripple coin that it will increase the price like highest hunreds dollars after few months.

I beg to differ from your opinion and i respect your opinion but my research says something different. Ripple might be very profitable for a very short period of time as we have witnessed it last year, But on longer run we cannot rely on ripple.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

I think that Ripple is a valuable coin and it will be able to help you get much income if you wait for some time and invest in it now but sell later waiting for the better price which is going to come
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

I've always had the impression that Ripple will recover and it would do better but in my eyes this coin has not been proved to live up to this. So, honestly, right now I don't believe in it.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Most of people believes not in ripple but in profit only. I guess many of them don't even know that it is centralized and so on. And about coin distribution. So people will support it always as long as it is profitable. Not for them maybe, for whales, that's why different fake news and mass media do their thing Grin

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀