Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in crypto?  (Read 10053 times)
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

I have the strong belief in cryptocurrency. I am not down by whatever happens to my tokens prices. It is well and will be well to get all the tokens and market stabilized.
Me too, I still have faith in the code and never fade, now the market is gradually expanding and spreading around the world, spreading across Africa, to the Muslim world that is a It is extremely good for the electronic money market

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

Of course I believe. I believe that in the near future we will have a bull market and then everyone will talk about the prospects of cryptocurrency in a different way.
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Maybe we all not will be rich but i believe crypto surely. I think we will see a bull market again. I think we will see more than 10 bull market in future. But only we need to learn about waiting and accumulating more during bears. We shouldnt loose our hopes for future. That is normal situation in market. Why did you believe crypto while pumping and why you dont want to believe now while dumping ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rozak

Activity: 1946
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
of course, why not. I don't think if I invest in crypto it will get rich. because I know that crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly without us knowing it. so you are wrong if you think crypto will make you rich. good trading techniques and a short experience to be successful with crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

you won`t be rich as you consider crypto as only money.
Why should it strike back, as see 200$ for ETH is a normal price and market fells good at it

Do i believe in Crypto ? Yes, i am! But all of us being Rich as you posted it? Not all here on these thread have a hug amount on investment in crypto so, we can only have the same amount you invested on crypto if and when that will happen, and you did not dump your investment early on. One should remember that the market is Volatile, unpredictable, anything can happen at any given time with out our knowledge. Hold on to your investment and wait for the huge profits... it will happen soon or if not later next year.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Hey guys, I wanna ask you a simple question. Do you still believe in crypto? Do you think it will strike back and we all will be rich? Why?
Perhaps this is a stupid question, as in this forum are those who believe in cryptocurrency, otherwise they would not have been here. So that believe and waiting for.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

If you are willing to wait there will be strike back because at this moment patient is the key to become rich. I'm still believe in cryptocurrency and you will really become rich once the price of bitcoin goes up but I think its hard to predict it will be pump up so we need to wait and see what will happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

Yes, I still believe in crypto. Even the value of each is not moving or worst, decreasing, I would still not lose my hope because this is normal, just like before. The crypto will rise again, just patiently wait.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

Yes, I still believe in crypto. Even the value of each is not moving or worst, decreasing, I would still not lose my hope because this is normal, just like before. The crypto will rise again, just patiently wait.
The price is at very low now. But I also believe it will rise again. Block chain is a very good technology and cryptocurrency has a lot of advantages. So I believe cryptocurrency market will grow up at least in 10 years later.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

as different use on customs with tasks of evaluation to appeals with selection on priors with the details on aspect with the initiation investors manage to gives with one on reference as disputing order to calls with less on waste as the balance on expends with the bitcoin jobs of finance.

ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

I still hope that we will not have to wait 10 years to see how the market grows, hopefully enough for a year))

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

i'm not just a crypto-believer, i'm already a crypto-maniac and plan to stay in crypto forever, of course if this area survive  Grin Cheers people!
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

Well, people who stopped believing in crypto when the prices became stable during the first year lost an opportunity to earn a lot of money. Take note that cryptocurrency can be the next currency in the future. Just because the market had been down since the beginning of the year, doesn't mean that the crypto market will stay  that way forever.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

Crypto is a very solid industry. It can be shaky at times but it is one that has every potential to grow. Just wait for the good time to return.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

I first started investing in Bitcoin long back in 2012. 6 years have passed and I have never regretted about my decision. On the other hand, I have received very good returns for my investment. So is there any reason for me not to believe in crypto?
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

I think that only people who believe in cryptocurrencies and associate their future with them have remained on the crypto-market. I believe that you can make good money on cryptocurrency. With the fall of the market, my earnings have decreased, but they have not dried up. The main thing is that there is hope for good growth in the future.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

The blockchain technology is entering our everyday life faster and faster. Financial giants are increasingly paying attention to crypto. I see great prospects and I have no doubt that growth will happen soon. The crypto market has not yet seen the real, serious money that will soon enter Cool
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

For me cryptocurrencies are more then profit or possibility to trade. I'd like idea and technology. I don't believe that crypto replace money in the closest time. But to be on the edge of progress  in the financial industry is pleasure for me
I, think crypto is a good opportunities for people because we can earn money for it and I believe this is my chance to grow my money or can go with my path to success.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

I do believe that crypto currencies will continue to exist and be used despite the many allegations against them. I also want to believe that cryptos are meant to make life easy and comfortable in terms of exchange of good and service. For the aspect of getting rich through cryptos, I thinks it’s a luck.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

Personally, I still believe in crypto. Especially now, when the market has started to grow a little, it strengthens my faith.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: