Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wavescap.com - Waves Asset Price Tracking and ICO database  (Read 361 times)
Wavescap (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:02:45 PM

WavesCap.com
The All-In-One solution for investors in the Waves Eco System
Waves Asset Price Tracking, ICO Database & more to come!

Our features:

• Waves Assets Price Tracking:

We offer Waves Price Tracking with charts directly from on-chain data! Currently we have more then 50 assets listed and the list is growing! You can see the charts for each pair, the volume for each
          pair plus some basic info e.g. token metrics, website, whitepaper and social media links!

• ICO Database:

Wavescap is also working on building up an ICO database for Waves based assets. Check old ICOs as well as currently running and upcoming ICOs! Currently we provide just basic informations such as important
         links, the start & end date, the targeted and the raised funding amount
. Expect more cool stuff to come here!

Our planned features:

• Portfolio Management:

Our next goal is to implement a portfolio management module. You will be able to track your wallet growth with the help of data visualization. We dont want to reveal to much here yet but it will be awesome!

• Waves Explorer for Investors:

Depending on the developement of existing explorers for the Waves blockchain and the general developement of the ecosystem we might also integrate an explorer specifically designed for investors. This is more of
         a longterm goal which has no priority yet, but the planning phase already started!

Make sure to stay up to date and follow us on our social media!

Website
Twitter
Telegram

[/list]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:42:47 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 05:09:25 PM by JeromeTash

I don't really get this... What are your 24 hour volumes based on?

Because the values are way too low compared to the volumes displayed on coinmarketcap

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Wavescap (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:12:31 PM

I don't really get this... What are your 24 hour volumes based on?

https://i.imgur.com/ZMEbGBs.png

Because the values are way too low compared to the volumes displayed on coinmarketcap

Hey JeromeTash,

we only count the trading volume from the WavesDEX. So the volume for the coins listed on your screen is correct. It just shows the volume the pairs got on WavesDEX.

A little example: On CMC it says 1.03m $ Volume on BTC/Waves pair on the WavesDEX. We got 1.1m $ volume on WavesCap. There is a slightly difference because we take the Dollar value of Bitcoin from the WavesDEX and not from CMC, but the numbers are pretty close!

Hope this helped you!
Wavescap (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:44:50 PM

For the non Waves maximalists we added Bitcoin and Ethereum as overview currencies today! Simply select them in the currency drop down menu!

Do you want to have other crypto/fiat currencies as overview currencies? Let us know!

You can also get back to us on Twitter !
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:51:13 PM

What is your project, what are you trying to do, I think that people are interested to know where they invest their money, please more information

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Wavescap (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:46:43 PM

What is your project, what are you trying to do, I think that people are interested to know where they invest their money, please more information

We are just here to inform about our website launch and the future developement. We offer price tracking and ICO informations for assets based on the Waves Platform. We dont do an ICO and our Website is free to use. If you have concrete questions feel free to ask, we are here to answer!

Greetings

Wavescap Team
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:22:48 PM

Interesting, but in my opinion, it's good for tokens that don't have any volume at all to not be included in the website, it's better to display tokens that have volume than those that don't have volume and I'm sure there are several project scams among these projects

MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 11:28:15 PM

This is a good development for waves and I hope they integrate this website on their dex

I would like Marquise $Museum to be on this page:

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Wavescap (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:36:49 PM

Interesting, but in my opinion, it's good for tokens that don't have any volume at all to not be included in the website, it's better to display tokens that have volume than those that don't have volume and I'm sure there are several project scams among these projects

The problem with this approach is that even "good" tokens in the Waves Eco System have days without trades. To avoid a constantly changing list we decided against volume as single criteria. We also try to filter out scams but obviously we cant get all. Whenever a token is suspicious feel free to contact us here, via mail or in Telegram to let us know!

This is a good development for waves and I hope they integrate this website on their dex

I would like Marquise $Museum to be on this page:

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB

Glad you like wavescap.com! If you want to apply for listing please check here for details.

Recent Update

We want to keep you informed about the stuff happening at wavescap.com! We have good and bad news, but we will start with the good ones!
Recently we added BTC and ETH as overview currencies for the people of you who are not Waves maximalists! Now you can keep track of the ETH and BTC price developement of your favourite Waves Asset!

Tweet: here

Also we have added some more tokens to our overview list. A warm welcome to RewardMob and WavesLease !

The bad news are regarding the first delisting we had to make. Sadly Blockscart is not longer able to operate due to lack of funds and users. We decided to put it down because we want to offer our visitors an overview of tokens which are actively beeing developed.

If you want to join the discussion about our developement, give feedback to us, suggest new listings or just want to chat about waves assets feel free to comment here or join our Telegram group !

Greetings

Wavescap Team

Wavescap (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:49:00 PM

Update 13th May 2019

Tonight we released a bigger update. We now not only offer an ICO database, we also offer a dApp Database. Check here what we currently got listed. If you know any dApps running on Waves which we missed feel free to comment or join our Telegram!

For a dApp listing we need the following information:

dApp listing:
  • Min. 16x16px png without background (we prefer svg)
  • Name
  • Text (two or three sentences)
  • Website
  • Name of issuer/dev/team behind the dApp
  • Link to their Website, Github or Telegram

We appreciate your feedback!
Wavescap (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:15:26 PM

Update 17th May 2019

We added two new tokens from the gambling sector. We welcome [ur=http://www.wavesbet.io/]Wavesbet [/url]and Betstars!

What tokens do we miss? Let us know!

We appreciate your feedback!
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 09:47:49 AM

I would like to express my personal dissatisfaction with wavescap and their decision not to list Marquise $Museum.

I sent the following letter to them:

Tokenrating implemented vote counting so I can see that it is one rich user who downvoted this project, as a result I will continue development of this coin and I believe it will qualify for listing with waves cap because this project has been active since november of 2017 with more than 100 000 airdrops and scheduled airdrops to many tens of thousands of users. I have personally invested more than $10 000 into this project and artbook which is being enhanced by professional artists around the world as a collectible luxury book, and it has been more than 3000 free hours didicated by myself for the success of this project. I believe that waves cap, as a new initiative, should seriously reconsider its position with Marquise $Museum. It was actually I who suggested an index specifically for waves tokens many months ago, as evident here:

https://www.docdroid.net/QZe86lg/waves-suggestion.pdf

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223136.msg47420254#msg47420254

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Wavescap (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:22:13 PM

Update 16th June 2019

We implemented a new feature! Price widgets are now available. People can now implement the price widgets on their own website. We provide the widgets in night and day mode, but they are fully customizable via HTML and CSS, so you can style them however you want!

Check them out at https://wavescap.com/info/widget

Any questions or feedback? Feel free to comment!

Bets regards

Wavescap Team
Wavescap (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:16:43 AM

Update 26th June 2019

We are happy and proud to announce that we recieved a big grant of 5000 Waves from Waveslabs!

The grant will enable us to implement more cool features and enhance the quality of our data! Check out the Medium Article released by Waveslabs to discover what our future plans are!
Also make sure to follow us on Twitter to dont miss any news!

Best regards

Wavescap Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: