Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: creating my own cryptocurrency scrypt coin (mineable algorithm)  (Read 301 times)
SOLISCOIN. (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

Dear crypto enthusiast, please I'm looking for a good blockchain dev who could help me out in creating my own cryptocurrency like litecoin , like mineable cryptocurrency. Please just pm me here so we discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Dear crypto enthusiast, please I'm looking for a good blockchain dev who could help me out in creating my own cryptocurrency like litecoin , like mineable cryptocurrency. Please just pm me here so we discuss.

Hi SOLISCOIN,

We understand your requirements, We are ready to help for you to build the own cryptocurrency.

If you need more query,

Mail us at hello@coinsclone.com or Ping in Livechat
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

Hi SOLISCOIN,

We understand your requirements, We are ready to help for you to build the own cryptocurrency.

If you need more query,

Hey,  stop the spam already

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

Hi SOLISCOIN,

If you need more query,

Hey,  stop the spam already

This topic is spam right
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: