Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What opportunities are ahead?  (Read 604 times)
piepie.asean (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Personally, I think that when Bitcoin is finished, another coin will come to replace one coin. But for the time being it is too early to talk about it since Bitcoin will end in 2045 and this is more than 20 years old and can change everything a thousand times. Since we are living now and it is necessary to act at the moment for this, all efforts should be directed for our well-being. We can only wait and gain patience and we just need it. And according to forecasts, Bitcoin should grow to 50 thousand dollars, which is of course an impressive amount.
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Bitcoin will end when there is no coin to dig. What opportunities are waiting in this space?

The last Bitcoin should be mined sometime in the year 2140 according to information in the link below;

https://cryptocoinmastery.com/what-happens-when-all-bitcoins-have-been-mined/

That's a very long time from now, hence opportunities still remain in the space with BTC and altcoins
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

I think if bitcoin can't be mined. Bitcoin will be replaced with ethereum because ethereum has an unlimited total supply. This means that the time to mine ethereum will not end.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

If we said opportunity maybe we are now on a very big opportunity because we are now on a very big market dip and almost all coin in crypto has now drop almost a half of the amazing price, so I believe that buying more coin and holding it for a short term or maybe long term investment is really amazing. We need to grab this huge opportunity of buying to gain a lot of profit in the near future. For now we really need to have more faith and we also need to beleive that crypto may rise up high soon.
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 12:19:46 AM by chenille

Personally, I think that when Bitcoin is finished, another coin will come to replace one coin. But for the time being it is too early to talk about it since Bitcoin will end in 2045 and this is more than 20 years old and can change everything a thousand times. Since we are living now and it is necessary to act at the moment for this, all efforts should be directed for our well-being. We can only wait and gain patience and we just need it. And according to forecasts, Bitcoin should grow to 50 thousand dollars, which is of course an impressive amount.
Well, why do you have the assumption that Bitcoin will be "finished"? I highly doubt that Bitcoin will be "finished". Price is volatile, no way, but "finish"?!  Cheesy

since Bitcoin will end in 2045 and this is more than 20 years old
What do you mean exactly? Maybe around 2140 when Bitcoin will reach his total supply? But this doesn't mean Bitcoin is finished, there are still miners to confirm all the transactions. Remember: if you do a transaction you have to pay a transaction fee. This amount of BTC is for the miners to confirm your transaction.  Wink

⁓ chenille! ⁓
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is ending any time soon, many people claimed that eth will takeover btc this year but still we see that btc is still big and strong, even if we see the value btc is still the king, eth is struggling with downtrend and the value seems very small at the moment.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

you're wrong because even though bitcoin has reached the max supply they will still survive even the price may be 10x higher than it is today.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

I think if bitcoin can't be mined. Bitcoin will be replaced with ethereum because ethereum has an unlimited total supply. This means that the time to mine ethereum will not end.
Bitcoin is always demand cryptocurrency so Ethereum will never replace the Bitcoin reputation. But once 21 million Bitcoin is circulated in market Other altcoins are increase the demand. Many peoples are move to trading platform so mining little move to downward in current situation. I hope Ethereum also moving forward in future bit current scenario is critical to predict the Ethereum the journey.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

Bitcoin will never End. If the altcoin grows strong and is applied in practice, Bitcoin will become the king of crypto. You can imagine that Bitcoin will be like diamond, and of course you can not use diamonds to shop or pay at stores. You know what I mean? That trend is most likely to happen in the future.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

You probably talking about the halving, right? If you are expecting to finish all the miners work then you must wait for 100+ years before it will happen and probably we aren't alive in that time. You should be lucky to witness the creation of bitcoin as it is changing most of the lives of people specially in a third world country.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

I’m not sure when or how it will happen
But there are thousands of opportunities in this crypto currency space only for those that can identify it

Work on your research work
Develop your instincts and be bold to grab opportunities too

The crypto space is for the bold and strong
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

I think that now it’s too early to talk about it because technically - Bitcoin will continue to be mined for more than a hundred years. This is a long enough period for humanity to come up with a solution to any problems.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

No coin to dig? then bitcoin will end? how come? bitcoin has been standing alone even before without those altcoins so how can you say that it will basically end? Bitcoin is depending with those coins? nope. It can will survive for real even without them.

You are missing the opportunity if you keep looking for those opportunities that you'll never find when the real opportunity is in front of you already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

We need to grab this huge opportunity of buying to gain a lot of profit in the near future, what i see about the future of crupto is bright and i want everyone to take this golden oppursunity to buy for future

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Bitcoin will not end its mining for quite a while. But once it does (and it will someday), you can still mine other coins/tokens or maybe own some masternodes. Did you have a look into those? Or maybe proof of stake?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

We have to look at it as to every single scenario of what is possible to create with blockchain and crypto. It has to be self-sustainable and preferably with an aim to lower transaction cost. But is this the end? I highly doubt that. Look at how many industries are going to be destructed by their existence! There is a room for improvement everywhere. Is it going to survive? Difficult to say without proper analysis, but I am taking an optimistic approach towards the future  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

The opportunity is to buy more and more bitcoin consider it has limited supply and that makes sense to own some bitcoins in your wallet at least waiting for the maximum supply will have achieved and then it gives a lot of impact to the price of bitcoin dude.
It can be considered as an opportunity for us.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

Then people will get money from commissions, but listen, first you have to live up to it:))
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

great and brilliant opportunities awaits for people who consider the blockchain technology as their profession, skill and everyday job. it gets more interesting when different opportunities are made available and also when various projects are up and running giving space for others to showcase their skills.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: