Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NELUNS IS SCAM OR REAL  (Read 168 times)
ClintonJ (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

Guys i am tracking obe specified ICO  for a month but got no specific result. The name of ico is Neluns.

Neluns.io

Please comment guys. 
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

I'm not familiar with this but you can search and many threads will show results.

Neluns may be Scam?
Neluns ICO - Scam?
NELUNS.IO - is scam? or legit project? NLS

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

Their social media account still exists and the admin on Telegram still responds to all investor questions so I don't think it's a scam or maybe they're making dramas as ever done by Savedroid
My advice, more better to positive thinking and wait till a few week because their ICO just finished yesterday
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Though the admin and moderators are working and they are responding to their members, so they are not scamming yet, But I don't believe Neluns ICO made 136 Million USD. Neluns ICO hard cap was 112M USD but they raised 136M from the main sale!  Grin Even Neluns got 7 Million USD investment in one day in this bear market but I didn't see 1M USD in their contact address. Though they are not scamming yet but suspicious for sure.
Psynthax

Activity: 2254
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

Though the admin and moderators are working and they are responding to their members, so they are not scamming yet, But I don't believe Neluns ICO made 136 Million USD. Neluns ICO hard cap was 112M USD but they raised 136M from the main sale!  Grin Even Neluns got 7 Million USD investment in one day in this bear market but I didn't see 1M USD in their contact address. Though they are not scamming yet but suspicious for sure.
They are not transparent and i thought that neluns has been manipulating the crowdsale result. that's a scam project and i don't even believe if they have reached million dollars. They are lying to the investors and that's it this is a kind of scammer.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

well
i also wondering and worrying about it.
u know ,
ICO just finished recently
and that make some question,
how they raised money so far , although market in slow condition , even looks like death.
to be honest . i am happy if what neluns say is a truth,
they raised huge money then continue to their project.
because u know , their idea is a common,
i already knew more project with similiar idea.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Rhianna Harmon

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

Well, the site seems all right, but that also doesn't completely make it a legit coin. But you can knock other investors and may be try to invest a little at first.
Keshawn Frye

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

It is almost impossible to figure out wether a coin is fake or real. However, you can do a through research on the coin. From the look of it, there is a possibilty of its being a fake coin. You can stay safe by avoiding coins with such possibilities.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

Guys i am tracking obe specified ICO  for a month but got no specific result. The name of ico is Neluns.

Neluns.io

Please comment guys. 
I think you can answer your question by looking at the LinkedIn profiles of the people behind the project. If they raised less than a million it is a good sign that the cryptocurrency investors are no longer falling for the most obvious scams. My advise would be to spend a lot more time learning how to do due diligence on ICO's since you could not sniff this obvious scam out on your own.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

Neluns.io

Please comment guys. 

I'm not here to say Neluns are scam or not. But I am as a bounty participant. Of course very disappointed the soul of a project that is so big is a scam. Also on the telegram a friend said "that there were people who were discussing this too (neluns scam)." I can only hope that neluns are not a scam, because if this scam is extraordinary the funds have been collected.
Isai Arnold

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

Some people has accused Neluns of being scam since it was announced. It is not easy to declare just yet but there are some irregularities with their activities. Might not turn out to be a scam but keep an eye on them.
Rowdy Roddy Piper

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

Well so far the NELUNS ICO just finished a some time back and the fact the social media account is still up and running, the admin on telegram is still responding to questions from the investors so, I don't think it's a scam I'd advise waiting because they might give off that suspicious vibe but they still seem like a potentially good ICO. Hopefully waiting a bit will show you the results you're looking for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: