Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO]BohemiaSeedCapital - Index fund  (Read 144 times)
bscapital (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:41:43 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 04:13:02 PM by bscapital

BohemiaSeedCapital - Index fund

Introduction

For every one who are still interested in new tokens or crypto funds: We are in one year bear market so far, but development in crypto space is going on wihtout any slow down and that is great sign that crypto stay here and will be future in many fields. But i guess that is nothing new for veterans here so let skip bulshits and let me introduce Index30 token.

INDEX token is basically share at the Index fund and buying token you will be immediately exposed to crypto market by 30 underlying assets. 90% of assets will be in cold storage and rest will be on hot wallets so we can perform re-balancing or hedging for better performance of the fund. We set minimalist approach to our fund strategy. Market is complex think even without complicated strategies or additional emotional attachment to projects. Our goal is keep things simple but effective and profitable as much as possible.
Why creating token?
Easier access to market exposure for general public. Buying just one token and no need to managing multiple wallets and exchange accounts. Index investing is statistically much more successful than active trading.
A lot of people asked me which coins they should buy, there was no easy answer to this if you are new to this environment or don't have a lot of free time for do research, until now.
INDEX is running on Bithares platform.
Easy deployment of the asset and integrated decentralized exchange where we can trade our token immediately without third party exchanges and their KYC/AML policies.
Token allocation and distribution

Name: Bohemia Seed Capital - INDEX fund
Symbol: INDEX30
Technology: Bitshares
Supply: 10 000 000 INDEX
Public: 8 500 000 INDEX
Team: 1 000 000 INDEX
Community & Ecosystem: 500 000 INDEX
Pre-ICO price 0.1$ per INDEX

It will be pre-ico sale during Jan/Feb 2019 on fixed price 0.1$ per token through email subscription on our website.
After that we will be directly selling on Bitshares DEX.

Benefits of owning INDEX

Direct exposure to crypto market and owning 30 most promising projects or coins.
No KYC/AML we believe at anonymity and we should choose what will be on public.
No fees
No speculative price of token, always will be NAV(net asset value) value of underling assets.
Disadvantages

I am no public or well known person at crypto space. I don't have any attachment to any development teams. For people with experience this can be red flag but i try to be as transparent as possible with clear communication to investors or people who are interested.
This project is not backed by any corporation or bank, so there wont be any white collars photos on our web page nor some fancy advisers what so ever. Maybe for some people this can be disadvantageous as well.
Our web bscapital.io | WP
If you are interested in project you can subscribe here

---

We accept below crypto for pre-ICO sale:
BTC: 1Lm3nf1UZLp9ivwjBLuViw2ZmxieyUqZD2
ETH: 0x97a85cBdF576bcaCc978D145C9183b76f7483F63
LTC: LaFPfM2BtRUZvw7vhaxMK9ZyQiAPbjkxrW
XRP: r41CvSqjyvTN266TZxmLFWZAD4vSL5Xdbs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:01:19 PM

You write. "Many people asked me what coins they should buy, it was not easy to answer this question if you are new to this environment or you do not have enough free time to research, so far." But, you know where to invest. Judging by the projections of various gurus, we can conclude that there are no professionals.
bscapital (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:59:28 AM

You write. "Many people asked me what coins they should buy, it was not easy to answer this question if you are new to this environment or you do not have enough free time to research, so far." But, you know where to invest. Judging by the projections of various gurus, we can conclude that there are no professionals.

Honestly dont know what are you trying to tell me.

There is too much uncertainty in the market, if someone claiming that he know where to invest or advicing people what and when to buy is very difficlut and very offen mislieading. But investing in index can reduce quite a lot of wrong desicion in market.

btw: Professional is defined by the fact that he takes money from people for his job, but there is no gurantee he is also skilled and good at his job Wink
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:22:54 AM

No site, no WP content, no team info, no market analysis and projection, just straight up sales pitch and we're supposed to understand exactly what the project is gunning at and its potential by reading a blurb?

bscapital (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:32:39 PM

No site, no WP content, no team info, no market analysis and projection, just straight up sales pitch and we're supposed to understand exactly what the project is gunning at and its potential by reading a blurb?

Our web bscapital.io, with some timeline and projections of future progress.
WP
But yeah i don't hide we have a long way to success or at least have a some reputation online Smiley
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:13:22 PM

Honestly dont know what are you trying to tell me.

There is too much uncertainty in the market, if someone claiming that he know where to invest or advicing people what and when to buy is very difficlut and very offen mislieading. But investing in index can reduce quite a lot of wrong desicion in market.

btw: Professional is defined by the fact that he takes money from people for his job, but there is no gurantee he is also skilled and good at his job Wink

I do not agree with your remark. “By the way: a professional is determined by the fact that he takes money from people for his work, but there is no guarantee that he is also qualified and good in his work” - this is not a professional, but a fraud. You write that are engaged in portfolio investment. Many did, and what was the result? The failure of the entire portfolio, since the coins are not independent, they all repeat the movement for Bitcoin.
bscapital (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:00:51 PM

...they all repeat the movement for Bitcoin.
Yes that is purpose of index investing, such as dow jones stock index, the all industry usually have similar trend, but it is not easy to profit on independent movement of single stock. Or on short-term time frame. If someone invested in bitconnect it was bad decision and his money disappear, but if you invest in several projects and you have time to research, you are more likely succeed and if one or two project failed you are still in profit(yes we have now one year of bear market so there is probalby much less people in profit right now Cheesy).
And if you don't have time to researching and managing wallets just buy index.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:21:08 AM

Do you write about the Dow Jones index in relation to cryptocurrencies or traditional stock exchanges? There are ETF-funds, buying shares of which, you buy shares where this fund was invested.
bscapital (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:59:11 PM

Do you write about the Dow Jones index in relation to cryptocurrencies or traditional stock exchanges? There are ETF-funds, buying shares of which, you buy shares where this fund was invested.

I was making an analogy about index investing in stocks and index investing in crypto. Both can be traded on exchanges. You can invest in independent stocks or coins or you buy index.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: