Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW  (Read 13716 times)
Peri0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Now the market is like a sale ) you can invest in any of the top 10 coins! You only need to correctly distribute your Bank!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

Do you have any coin suggestions?
Coins worth buying right now are:
Paragon
Stellar
Cardano
These are my choice and they shall go very high and these profits will rise very soon.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Komodo, Aion and Qtum.
These three have the better chances when it comes to pumps.
We will just have to wait for bitcoin to be pumped up again and then maybe we will see them go with it.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

etheruem and bitcoin are worth it to buy, these two coins are compromising and has a possibility to increase fast unlike the other coins
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

I bought Experty (EXY) because they will release their product for Web and Mobile on October, 31 and it's very good, I saw it's beta for Android and it's awesome. Their great dApp will be popular as Skype and I hope it will be listed on Binance after mass adoption and the price will moon.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

I think altcoin to be saved is coin neo, ethereum, ADA, waves. the altcoin that I mentioned has a great opportunity to go up because. This altcoin is in great demand by other people and is also an altcoin with good technology and good goals
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

To invest will be wiser if we determine our own coins by doing some research, predicting future potential, and market movements. I currently choose coins for long-term investment and that is ethereum. For me Ethereum has the potential to grow and also ethereum has a large community so we don't need to be afraid to lose more in Ethereum, this is the time to buy. But it would be better if you do research first.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency today is still the right process. I hope that you will start investing in the case that cryptocurrencies will start to receive serious investments in the near future and this will unfortunately lead to the fact that you just do not have time
Gembul0705

Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

I think first if you would to invest you must buy some of bitcoin of course and then you should take a look at maybe 10 top coin at coinmarketcap then you choose with your own research maybe you could read the progress their project but if it me i would buy eth, xlm,ripple,cardano or maybe tron hope it can help you
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Switch to long term of trading than short term because short term of trading is not profitable anymore and loss my money in going down the price of it.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

This oe is on its ICO stage, but it is very promising and have a projecting Product in the augmented reality industry. This is very effective as it targets the everyday shopping activity and advertising of goods.. Plus it combines the AR and Blockchain tech. So you may find it useful too: https://arround.io

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

I think first if you would to invest you must buy some of bitcoin of course and then you should take a look at maybe 10 top coin at coinmarketcap then you choose with your own research maybe you could read the progress their project but if it me i would buy eth, xlm,ripple,cardano or maybe tron hope it can help you
Your opinion is good I agree if have to choose between top10 in the marketcap,you also choose a good ALT in the future some of which will increase and some applications or plan new ideas for each ALT see some news outside of the 5 ALT your choose.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

Coins Top are still the safest investment at the moment. You can split your money into many parts and buy Coins Top such as BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS ... Prices of these coin is very low and very likely to increase in time. So, this is a safe way to make money than trading or invest in ICO in this time. Hope help you to choose the right way

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Your opinion is good I agree if have to choose between top10 in the marketcap,you also choose a good ALT in the future some of which will increase and some applications or plan new ideas for each ALT see some news outside of the 5 ALT your choose.
references from most people are top 10-100 of the market rating. but it's better to invest in coins at the top 10 rating only. because the trust of the coin is definitely higher than the coin below but it is uncertain that you will always get profits so you always research before buying and investing

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

I think that now you can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, stellar, OMG, Waves and dash. This is one of the best coins and if the market starts to grow, the prices of these coins will also grow well.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

There are several coins you can investment that would give you some profit, but you have to think of the form in which you want it first, particularly short term or long term investment. If  you would consider looking into cyclean. The price is presently low, which means you can now get in and hold. My presumption is that by November, it should moon if you would do your own research and follow updates.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Basically I always look for tthe exchange tokens... BNB, KuCoin, QASH ( Liquid ) And BTC, XEM, XLM.
May be TRX... That is from my opinion )))
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

If we are talking about short term investitions and speculations i recommend to look in to altcoins that are listed on Binance, they are pumping last month. You can track a lot of parameters here https://crankykernel.com/binance/live
Risoruni

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

First let me warn you against buying on the advice of strangers.
I'm not ready to put money on it, but there're persistent rumors that XRP will show good growth by the end of the year. I decided to risk even there're no special prerequisites.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
Merited by boranes (1)

I think ethereum is really great right now. It is as low as it gets in a miner stand point, miners are not making decent returns anymore and certainly not even to worth mining it all the time and definitely not big enough to make a living out of it. The price is insanely low compared to what it was at the all time high and it has been on a steady decline for almost a year right now.

Considering all of this if you purchase ethereum right now than you are buying at the bottom, now I do not know how high it can get or when it will go up but I am definitely certain that 200 dollar is the bottom for ethereum and everyone should try to get at least some ethereum even if not with all of your investment (because putting all your money into one thing has been historically a wrong idea).

Check out if there is anything upcoming for ETH and try to decide for yourself but I am putting 20% of my investments into eth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: