Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand’s SEC Warns Investors Against Unregistered ICO Investment Risk  (Read 237 times)
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

You guys must be advance on creating tokens or ICO. The governments are open for centralize or security tokens. But did you know that we should be aware of governments taxes and controlling our assets. That's why I really pay attention on anonymous token. Even though it's much riskier but then if you read the whole concept of anonymity you probably on of the smartest people in the planet. I support Anonymous and DEX.

andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

This must be emphasized, Many investors are deceived by the ICO Scam. I agree with the SEC Thailand's attitude, they are firm and open to protecting their investors. hopefully in the future, there will be better ways to regulate ICO, which guarantees investors. thank you
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

Of course, for those people who are associated with cryptocurrencies, such a warning will be useless, because they already know. But for those who have heard that you can earn millions on crypto just by buying some coin, such a warning will be very useful.

Freddie Blassie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

It is very common news by now due to the increase of newcomers these ICOs are trying to take advantage of the new market  by trying to scam them. If you're looking to invest in something reliable there are a lot of coins that have had consistency in the market regardless of what people say like BTC, ETH etc. It's up to people who're new to be well versed in the market before considering a potential investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: