Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAILED ICO - FAILED BOUNTIES  (Read 1714 times)
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

how can they provide rewards if they themselves have failed. what can they give tokens? nothing can be expected from their tokens. there is no market, and there are no buyers.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Is there someone here who really get some big profit with their bounties? I am sick and tired of failed Bounties that I joined, most of them didn't reward my works due to ICO failure.

mate , as a bounty hunter you must not accept scam or weak projects you should do some research before participating in any new bounty to save your time and energy
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

If you participate in about 30-40 bounty companies, then about 2-4 bounty will have good payouts when collecting hardcap.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

Unfortunately, most people are like you, including me. Most of the ICO projects fail, or even if they call for enough capital, they lose value when exchanging tokens.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

That's just how it is, I got some profit but it's not huge. Let's just say don't give up and you'll eventually get some profit that you deserve depending on how you work. This is crytocurrency so sometimes, things are meant to fail so just try and try. Never give up. Find a known bounty manager because they have a high chance of making a project successful.

Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

As we can see, you are not rewarded because of your current rank which is a newbie, in order to avoid this, you should earn merit and become atleast a jr member. I am not sure whether you have multiple accounts but I think the reason why you are not succeeding to gain tokens is because of your rank.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

I don't know, I am still waiting for last payout and then I will tell you. I see lots people are discussing this so probably many projects can't reach softcaps or they don't collect too much funds so bounty rewards are lower. It is not bounty that failed, it is ICO.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

I know this year is bad of ico projects and most ico did not even complete their soft cap.. Also so many ico are totally scam which is also a bad effect on good ico projects. May this year should be remember as a black year of ico history. But this things makes us more aware. Before participating in any bounty program need to be research if it's legit or not. Their are so many thread already discussed about it how to know if ico is legit or scam. Do some research before applying. It's your responsibility that you need to do proper research and if you find that someone is scamming then you should be report that thred to the moderator. This way we can make a strong community against scams project.
Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

same here, for the past 8 months I have not gotten anything from bounties or airdrops, maybe a quality project like before was gone

Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

I made some money, if ICO was successful - everything's ok. Also promotion bounties are good, when token already on exchanges. But yes - today most of ICOs failed.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Of course most of the bounties that you joined also failed because you don't have research project before participants their bounty campaign, you won't earn money if you continues doing like that, anyway, don't be sad because current crypto market situation and most of the bounty hunter also can't earn good profit in 2018, so I just wait for 2019  Smiley
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

You are a newbie and you are sick and tired? How many ICOs and bounties have failed you?  Or are you just lamenting?  I can't understand.

That's by the way. It is painful to spend time and resources on a project and it turns out fake. The most painful is the one that claims to be successful, reward you with tokens that turn out to be shit. Others will list on scam exchanges. It is really sickening.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Everyone should expect this to happen. So, to avoid further frustrations, stop joining a lot of bounty campaigns. Instead, focus and learned to filter good ICOs and only join at most 5 if it's fine to you. Less work, less expectations, less frustrations. Now if you have spare money, try trading also.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

If I am going to look back at 2017 October, it was a good season for me in joining the ico campaign. It is because by that time it was my first time to earned 2.3BTC when the token got pumped which I had received payment in the bounty. Also during that time many ico are good to join in unlike this year 2018 were most of the ico are scam and not legit.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

I also experience that, I already joined ICO campaigns that are said that it is okay but at the end of our work we didn't receive any tokens even a centavo of bitcoin, even we all work for it. Well, I guess we should just accept that fact because that is really part of ICO's, there are failure ICO and there are not.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

I think that there really are scam ICO's out there that every investors and bounty hunters should be careful enough in making their choices. I believe that if you want to become successful with your bounty participation, you must have to do a proper research and make sure you check the team members that handles the project. Consider also checking the whitepaper and understand what the project platform is all about. Lastly, you need to know the bounty manager that handles the bounty campaign where it should be handled by high ranking members with good reputation.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

It is normal, bro, there is no rule that every ico will be successful. To be honest, i have made money from most bounty campaigns and it's worth the time.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

This is partly due to your work
Do you get first hand information before participating in bounties ?

Or you just say “ oh wow, this is a bounty with lots of participants, definitely gonna be a success ?”
What category do you fall into ?

Always do your own research
That’s the only solution
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Try to join those projects in discord. Choose those with big communities.  They usually have higher chance of success.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

This really baffles me a lot, almost all project fail this day. After working for months on a project the bounty manager started given different kind of story

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: