Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we spoil everything? Where is everything going?  (Read 107 times)
Vangardo (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 04:13:22 PM by Vangardo

You know, I've been on the forum for a very long time, each of you can see my registration date.
And then, I signed up much later than I began to study the world of cryptocurrency.
There used to be enthusiasts and people who really believed in cryptocurrency.
Let us remember what kind of feeling each of us had in our chests when we studied Bitcoin and were familiar with the blockchain technology.
Each of us understood that this was the future, and we looked forward with hope. Everyone believed in decentralization.
And what happened next?
Thousands of people came to the world of cryptocurrency, they just want to make money, for all ideas and the future they do not care. Everyone thinks only about his ass.
How many people were deceived, how many lives were broken.
Cryptocurrency turned into a bubble, which burst. And at the moment there are some of the strongest who still believe in the world of the blockchain.
If we want the blockchain to become part of our everyday life in the future, each of us must really believe it.

What was our forum like? He has not changed much, but he was more open to people, here everyone could put his opinion (without fanaticism).
Everyone could raise their rank. But the CRYPTO BUBBLE reached the forum, crowds of bots rushed to register in our FAVORITE forum,
And they started shamelessly spamming everything they could. Horrible!!!!

Developers had to make some changes.

So I created this thread so that each of us wondered where we were going and what was going on.

And yes, guys, we do not lose faith, there will still be, believe me, even if not today, and not tomorrow, but after a couple of years, we will gather enough enthusiasts who will truly change the world.

Good win evil !!!!

By the way, if not these changes would have been a rank higher than Angry

Thanks you!

May the force be with you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: