Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

As far as I know, you can track and find out where the purchased masternodes are located. Forum participants would be interested to know in which country the first masternodes sold hit.

However, how can you track where masternode. I thought that this can not be done ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pactiond

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

There is No Question about Scam.

We are Happy to Announce that Crux Coin has been Added as a Payment Currency to https://www.paycc.io/

While Merchants integrating  https://www.paycc.io/ Automatically Crux Coin is a Payment CUrrency now
Hello! Is the validity of signature registration valid?
Its valid
The minimum number of coins for the master node?
As far as I know, you need to have 2,500 coins to launch the CRUX COIN masternode. Approximate cost declared in the amount of 1 BTC.
1 BTC is a lot of money. For small investors, this is a huge amount. it turns out that only large investors can afford to buy masternodes!
Perhaps as it was before, teams will be created, where for example each is invested by 0.1 bitcoin and the profit is divided
That's a pretty good idea, by the way. For example, it was when the Telegram ico was held. Because for investment it was necessary to collect a huge amount, and it is unrealistic to do it alone
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

As far as I know, you can track and find out where the purchased masternodes are located. Forum participants would be interested to know in which country the first masternodes sold hit.

However, how can you track where masternode. I thought that this can not be done ..

I don't expect the developers will want to provide this information, because perhaps the masternode has not yet been bought and it will scare
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Crux coin have a speed increase so fast ,+10 pages / day . i think  Crux coin will ICO success .

so great ,  total supply and premine is perfect number .
Project CRUX COIN is new and interesting and promising. Many people follow the thread. Therefore, the thread grows quickly.

This project really looks quite interesting. I think that he has every chance of getting into the top, because he has a number of features that make him stand out among the rest.
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Crux coin have a speed increase so fast ,+10 pages / day . i think  Crux coin will ICO success .

Project CRUX COIN is new and interesting and promising. Many people follow the thread. Therefore, the thread grows quickly.

This project really looks quite interesting. I think that he has every chance of getting into the top, because he has a number of features that make him stand out among the rest.

Yes, the concept of development already significantly distinguishes it from other projects
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

I also feel that because the teams involved here always try their best for this project so that success will be achieved with maximum results for sure.
If all members of the project CRUX COIN community will make efforts to popularize the project, then CRUX COIN will certainly succeed! I believe in it!
Even we are now promoting the project because we are discussing all the news and helping the new users to understand  everything)
pactiond

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

I also feel that because the teams involved here always try their best for this project so that success will be achieved with maximum results for sure.
If all members of the project CRUX COIN community will make efforts to popularize the project, then CRUX COIN will certainly succeed! I believe in it!
Even we are now promoting the project because we are discussing all the news and helping the new users to understand  everything)
There's nothing wrong with that. On the contrary, good projects simply deserve to be discussed, and actively
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
Now it is important to talk about security. Before installing the program on a computer, you need to understand what kind of code it is. And Gith can always serve as a positive indicator.

So far it is not worth talking about the exchange as a whole because the project is only at the initial stages, but the idea is really interesting and I think that this project has good chance for success.
As for the listing of the coin, it is equally important to understand the plan of the developers and the team. I, as an investor, want to understand when I get my profit. And at the initial stage everything should be about

Listing really means a lot to the project as a whole, but I think it will be quite successful. However, it is not yet known exchanges for listing.

The team assured that the negotiations are underway and will soon be listed on the first exchange.
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

There's nothing wrong with that. On the contrary, good projects simply deserve to be discussed, and actively
I really like the idea of masternodes, as it was before. Because it means that big investors are involved in this project
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
Now it is important to talk about security. Before installing the program on a computer, you need to understand what kind of code it is. And Gith can always serve as a positive indicator.

So far it is not worth talking about the exchange as a whole because the project is only at the initial stages, but the idea is really interesting and I think that this project has good chance for success.
As for the listing of the coin, it is equally important to understand the plan of the developers and the team. I, as an investor, want to understand when I get my profit. And at the initial stage everything should be about

Listing really means a lot to the project as a whole, but I think it will be quite successful. However, it is not yet known exchanges for listing.

The team assured that the negotiations are underway and will soon be listed on the first exchange.
I have already heard this news,but nothing is clear about the exchanges. It will be a large exchange or the average?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Absolutely correct. But such a promising project as Crux does not scam, so it is better to invest early.
The CRUX project really looks good. Of course, it is too early to judge, but in my opinion this is a good option for investing.
pactiond

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Absolutely correct. But such a promising project as Crux does not scam, so it is better to invest early.
The CRUX project really looks good. Of course, it is too early to judge, but in my opinion this is a good option for investing.
Unfortunately, if you decide for a long time to invest or not, then the coins at a good price will be disassembled and you will have to take more
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

Unfortunately, if you decide for a long time to invest or not, then the coins at a good price will be disassembled and you will have to take more
So I have already invested $ 200 in this project. Yes, the amount is small, but something)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

In order to average my investments in projects, I usually use purchases according to the staircase methods - that is, I place orders with a small interval between each other. so i can get the average price.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
Although the project really looks very attractive, but the price in 1 BTC will be very expensive for many investors.
Yes, it is rather expensive, but in 10 months you will be able to start receiving 10 percent of this amount, therefore, in general, it is quite profitable.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

Anonymous projects are actually more than enough. And whether users or investors like it or not, but if the team so decided it will be so. Although specifically in the case of draft CRUX COIN, there is hardly any sense in remaining anonymous.
Large crypto exchange will not carry out the listing of the coin if the project team does not pass the KYC verification.
I thought that this project does not require passing KYC. It is necessary to clarify about this, because I personally doubt that there really is it.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

We will find out only in time whether the project is true and how much money it will bring to its investors.
You can never know in advance how much money a project can bring. It depends on many factors and combinations of these factors.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
Although the project really looks very attractive, but the price in 1 BTC will be very expensive for many investors.
Yes, it is rather expensive, but in 10 months you will be able to start receiving 10 percent of this amount, therefore, in general, it is quite profitable.
Is the profitability of the CRUX masternode is 10% per annum? It seems to me that the amounts are much higher!
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:20:18 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 03:38:45 PM by tonlong

This project probably the project that i have felt is potential. Crux coin overall layout and streamlined and i believe this project running this time will probably succeed when the market recovered prompt.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

For those who do not have the funds to buy masternode have the opportunity to buy coins and receive passive income from the POS algorithm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: