Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21418 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

Crypto will have a future that is for sure but how deep in finance world will depend on what goes on with regulations of the countries. There is a clear distinction between regulations in bitcoin and regulations of countries for bitcoin.

Now if there was regulations in bitcoin than the bitcoin foundation or whoever that has power to call the shots and get people vote on new road for bitcoin could change whatever, they could say should we have not 21 million but have 42 million and people would vote on blockchain deciding on which chain they want to continue, that is regulations inside the chain, which is horrible.

If countries however do regulations it is more like "how much money have you made from bitcoin" and so forth, I do not want to first one but if we can get more of the second one than crypto could be our future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?
I am just positive, maybe in the future there will be many new users who can turn this bearish market into a bullish one, of course with the potential that exists on the blockchain and cryptocurrency. It's just that if the market is still in a bad condition and the bearish never turns into bullish, then I think cryptocurrency will continue in the downtrend and I don't know how much the cryptocurrency (bitcoin) will go down.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies in future are future digital money, the biggest revolution that we will see will be revolution of money.
Almost everything will be on blockchain technology.

Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 133

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

This will surely be used by everyone. Amd this will be seen not just a mere investment by peoplebut something that can be a currency that is very effective, efficient and helpful to everybody. This is something that will make our future more awesome than we have today. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the future.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

No one can predict for sure what will happen with crypto in the future. With the development of payment methods virtually at this time, of course Crypto has a very big opportunity in the future to be used. There is a lot of crypto but I'm sure there are only a few that can survive, bitcoin seems to be leading. There are around 95% crypto that will disappear and only the strongest crypto and have good development that will continue to survive. It will be very interesting to see the development of crypto in the future, we can only wait for what will happen to crypto in the future.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

Government will legalize some of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. But government will try to get benefits from cryptocurrency, I am afraid about high rate taxation that maybe aplied for cryptocurrency transactions. Bitcoin will have very good future and the price will rise , I am sure about it.
Of course, you cannot expect the government to legalize something that is decentralized without at least having something to benefit from it, so in a way this would be a symbiotic thing for everyone.

Like we are seeing already, some countries are already becoming a haven for cryptocurrency adoption and as time goes on, when other countries start seeing the development coming to their economy over time, I am sure they will be able to realize the huge benefit that lay in the space, and they will also want to tap from it as well. In this case, we will definitely get to see more adoption which is something I believe gradually will head us to the mainstream level.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

Cryptocurrency has a real bright future. Most of the people across the world are now started investing in cryptocurrency. Financial institutions are also thinking of using crypto while some countries also supporting the concept behind cryptocurrencies.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

Cryptocurrency has a real bright future. Most of the people across the world are now started investing in cryptocurrency. Financial institutions are also thinking of using crypto while some countries also supporting the concept behind cryptocurrencies.
Yes.I agree on you.Since we are already in a digital era,we cannot stop the people to embrace the things that the new technology has developed.Having blockchain right now is part of its development.So i should say that cryptocurrency has really a bright and good future ahead of us.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

2018 is not good for cryptocurrencies but coming days will be good for cryptocurrencies, it is predicted that first quarter of 2019 will be the best year for bitcoin but i must say here that last months of 2018 will be proven best for bch and ripple because fork is coming on 15 November.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

In my opinion crypto will use very rapidly in the coming years and i am sure that bitcoin will rule one day and it's future if we describe yet i know it is more than we expected. I have make money with bitcoin investment and using this currency for speculation it is interesting that in the future we will use crypto for every transactions even bitcoin banks we will see and it will be the important part of the economy, Crypto currency is good to use for trade of different products and hiring expert for expertise.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

There are many things gonna be happen in the future but about cryptocurrency its hard to predict because its hard to say that cryptocurrency will really survive or not. In the near future there could be advance technology and I think because of it this cryptocurrecy could be have good future and I hope it could happen.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Well, the world and technology are not going backward. I believe something new about crypto is going to come up in the future. Maybe it be regulations, legalizations or world-wide acceptance and whatever, I believe something good is going to come up.
Regulations and legalizations are not important for the decentralized cryptos only the acceptance is much needed for the better future of people as well as the crypto currency yes it may happen only if people understand what is bitcoin and why the decentralization is needed in our payment system.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
MathiasCrow

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

I think the situation will stay relatively the same: Crypto will be working in parallel to fiat currency, as they have different features and applications.
More and more companies and governments will enjoy Blockchain tech for their advantage, even without token implementation.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will depends on many things for the future , If the government will accept cryptocurrency then that is good , and the business world will accept crypto currency then it also affect thr futire of cryptos , the people , the customers, and the investors that will continue to support this technology maybe also the factors that contributes the future of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

no one can predict the future, but if you look at it from the devotees, bitcoin has a very big community in various countries including in my country, and I am sure this will continue to increase every year
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:56:14 AM

Like it all not, Blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future of payments because it provides the simplest means of making payment without any third party involvement. The Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are spreading widely across the globe as more and more people become familiar and utilize it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:29:40 AM

I think that not only BTC but rather the whole CRYPTOCURRENCY would be heavily used in the future, and as of now I can actually hear a lot of preferences, especially on TV, wherein news medias are starting to progress and tackle about crypto, and in colleges, most students are starting to make a thesis about how cryptocurrency can be effective in theie schools and how it can be utilized, and I bet that in the future, crypto would become much more than what we are seeing today.

It is a positive thing that students are having a study about cryptocurrency because they would be the next working generation so it would be an advantage to them if they would study bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general ahead of time so that they would know how to make use of it and how they can take advantage of it to make their life more comfortable.

It may seem that the media especially those mainstream ones talk negatively about cryptocurrency but then when we see those crypto enthusiasts and those developers finding ways to introduce cryptocurrency to people then we can see that cryptocurrency would have a mass adoption in the future.

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

no one can predict the future, but if you look at it from the devotees, bitcoin has a very big community in various countries including in my country, and I am sure this will continue to increase every year

Exactly, no one can predict about crypto all goes over time and continues to grow. Seeing the current market is starting to grow and demand is increasing and making more value on crypto. Bitcoin and other coins compete with prices on the market, the game starts immediately.

USDC

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

Crypto Currency is a new payment method in modern society, the future of BTC - ETH - BCH and many other kinds of electronic money will still change in value, but if they let go, this is the thing. can not happen As for the price change, it depends on market factors.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

crypto brings blockchain technology that many companies want to test the sophistication of the blockchain. The blockchain has never been down because the server is everywhere. That caused a lot of companies to use it. so the crypto future is very good
cryptocurreny is the future money can be ascertained that the prospects in the future are very good, if things are not good now because the world is experiencing a period of transition, from paper currencies to digital currencies, we can see the next ten years we can witness enormous changes that will occur especially in the world trade system and how to pay which is certainly very advanced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: