Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21418 times)
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?
As time passing by, the cryptocurrency is becoming more popular. Like today, the bitcoin is hot topic in all over social media platforms because its price decline so much. There are many big companies that recognizing the future of the bitcoin.  
the possibility for those who are new to Bitcoin, seeing this, many are afraid to enter the market. but for those who are good at reading opportunities, of course they will find the right time to enter market, because now is the moment
It is true that the right time to enter the cryptocurrency market is today,  for those people who still have doubt to buy cryptocurrencies; you must now buy because this is a rare opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

As time passing by, the cryptocurrency is becoming more popular. Like today, the bitcoin is hot topic in all over social media platforms because its price decline so much. There are many big companies that recognizing the future of the bitcoin.  
the possibility for those who are new to Bitcoin, seeing this, many are afraid to enter the market. but for those who are good at reading opportunities, of course they will find the right time to enter market, because now is the moment
Experience that will determine the direction of each person. people who have known Bitcoin for a long time will certainly be very confident about the future of Bitcoin, we can see that a lot of life has changed for the better when someone knows Bitcoin. Unlike people who are new to Bitcoin, they have fear and then they only consider Bitcoin to be an insignificant thing.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

I always think positive and always look at the good side of everything. I think cryptocurrency in the future can be more profitable and highly acceptable around the world. We can also use cryptocurrency as our means of payment in some malls in the future. But it is just my speculations praying that someday will become true.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

It will probably adapted by in the business world since a lot of malls today are having an option to pay with bitcoins. Luckily, this is being supported by a lot of people. This give an instant payment method while having shopping or while buying goods. It is not impossible that all malls will have this kind of system in the future.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

For me, cryptocurrency will remain until many people invest in cryptocurrency and I believe cryptocurrency will rise again,, even if it not happen this year, I will save my token and wait until cryptocurrency  will rise again. I will also choose token who has potential and I will make sure that the token I have has value itself. and I myself will make a profit.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is a great platform.  One day it was nothing but now it is a great innovation to the digital world. The future will be a great move to this digital currencies. The world will use crypto in every steps of life. So that world will change into crypto

Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

This is a question and fear that I think has been asked since Bitcoin or cryptocurrency first appeared, and see until now, cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more by the day. from here we must be sure and still hope that the future of cryptocurrencies is good and beautiful.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

I think cryptocurrency in the future will be more successful because many companies will know and use crypto go their projects and I think cryptocurrency will be more useful in next few years. I believe that even the cryptocurrencies is risky it will give us a great earnings or profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

crypto will provide a lot of public services easier and they will touch a lot of micro payments in many countries that can be in the form of bitcoin or altcoin, because the internet network has spread well in many countries, crypto will be fast to be adopted in daily activities. in the next few years crypto will dominate many community activities
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

Cryptocurrency still has a very long way to go into the future. We haven't even seen anything yet. In another 10 years, we shall see the huge adoption of this great technology.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

I honestly believe in a positive cryptocurrency future. One that will take over the spheres of every economic activities.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:58:38 AM

The technology behind cryptocurrency and the ideology is a revolutionary one which we all know has a great future of enhancing our payment systems. However, how soon this bright future will come depends on the entire crypto community. The market derives its value from the demand and trades of the coins on the market, hence if the crypto community show positive attitude towards the market, avoid creating FUDs and do effective awareness creation to draw the attention of new investors, cryptocurrency will meet the mainstream very soon.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:52:23 AM

The future of cryptocurrency lies greatly on its people. Its highly-increasing demand and our strong support have a great impact of its developments and survival. If we get others to be aware and fully-understand what this technology is all about, how it works, how to use it responsibly,  and realize how beneficial it is then I believe that it can absolutely have a brighter future, and has a long way to go.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

I think the future of the cryptocurrency will really help us. with a payment method that is quite easy and can be do where and when at a small cost, it is very easy for us. we must continue to introduce crypto, so that there are new investors who make cryptocurrency even better.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

We don’t really know yet, but a lot of people are starting to say that the next coming bull will be the last and after that Bitcoin wouldn’t be something worth investing anymore or maybe it will just become stable. And they said that the next bull is going to be a huge one.

I’m not really going to take that, I believe that Bitcoin is here to stay for good, but trust me there is going to be a lot of competition and I don’t know if Bitcoin can keep up in future, cause something else is likely to take over.
That cannot be true because the amount of people that have adopted cryptocurrencies is very low and it is going to remain like that for some time, the scenario in which bitcoin does not grow in price anymore and becomes stable will only happen once most people around the world use bitcoin and at that point people will no longer worry about the price of bitcoin in fiat.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

I think the future of the cryptocurrency will really help us. with a payment method that is quite easy and can be do where and when at a small cost, it is very easy for us. we must continue to introduce crypto, so that there are new investors who make cryptocurrency even better.
maybe you're a little wrong, because bitcoin, or cryptocurrency will not help you, but, by utilizing both of them, we can build a good future. well, for some people, of course that is the right thing. however, for now, of course this is still a debate for major countries.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

In my opinion the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain will be better in the future. Blockchain and cryptocurrency technology will continue to be developed by our next generation who may be smarter and more modern with a good latest breakthrough.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:37:00 AM

Anything can happen in the future but i do believe cryptocurrency market will growing bigger. Bitcoin will listed in Nasdaq and i think its a big step for cryptocurrency and indicating cryptocurrency is legit investment
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

I am believe cryptocurrency will used by many people in the future and more project created. Right now is digital era and cryptocurrency give many advantages for faster transaction and its peer to peer transaction. People always find a new way to make more faster transaction and cheaper and i think cryptocurrency is useful for that
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

My opinion about cryptocurrency at the future is good and light, many investor have take investment at bitcoin and keep their bitcoin for long term investment, I sure bitcoin and altcoin have profitable at the future.
Cryptocurrency must be given a long term view because it will take time for the governments to come to full terms with decentralization (something that apparently does not allow them to have full control over the financial transactions of the people). Buy BTC and other valuable altcoins now and keep for a long term because they market has a great future.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: