Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency - future?  (Read 21418 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

Next gen is going to be only with crypto. Blockchain will be top utilyzed. Numbers of crypto currencies will be huge and etc

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Where does the question go? Well what happened in the future of crypto spread as widely as the previous year,there are many new ALT products and new markets like now.Blockchain technology is so popular that it will definitely be applied to various other products.

Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is going to be good just as how it started.More and more are going to patronize and adopt the usage of it.Less hustle and easy to use.
Widespread of information are continous which result to.more user and investors.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

In the future, I just expect that the crypto market will be more widely distributed in the world that makes people known. In today's market it is the tendency for businesses and investors to aim to build and grow for them, making a lot of money from it. Because of that, the future of this market will continue to grow strongly.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

crypto brings blockchain technology that many companies want to test the sophistication of the blockchain. The blockchain has never been down because the server is everywhere. That caused a lot of companies to use it. so the crypto future is very good
Yes, the blockchain technology introduced by cryptocurrency is the key factor of cryptocurrency which help it to lead the future economy market. Another key factor which make cryptocurrency future secure is its heavy use as a trustable online currency. Cryptocurrency use at many online shops and also use by many investors and retailers for their various purposes and these things make cryptocurrency popular. Many big institutions also invest at cryptocurrency and many government also work with cryptocurrency for various projects. So these above things ultimately safe and secure cryptocurrency future.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?

Personally I think. Bitcoin will become the one of the global currency as like dollar ,Euro . Because lot of people start to use bitcoin as like their normal currency.I had come to know one thing. Most of the millionaire had 50 percentage of their asset in bitcoin .This is the welcome news for the bitcoin traders.Because they can easily sell their bitcoin to the millionaire.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

Cryptocurrency will become revolutionized and would bring business to the next level. In the future blockchain would be widely used in a sense that cryptocurrency will become popular to every people in the society.
I am pretty sure we are even seeing that happen already and for the fact that blockchain is gradually penetrating every sector and country as the case may be. I so much believe in the future knowing that a lot of things would practically change for good, as we see a society where cryptocurrency is now a norm for payment tool or for some other things related, without just being a speculative environment.

At least, like they always say, you judge the future based on what is happening now, and considering what is happening right now and the development going on, I believe the future is bright.

I agree with you because now more and more blockchain technology is accepted, especially cryptocurrency, and I'm also sure that in the future cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized and accepted throughout the country which will make the cryptocurrency brighter.
It's a difficult question. To be honest, personally, I could not give an unequivocal answer to the question posed.
Without a doubt, the blockchain technology is already conquering the world more and more. No doubt there are very good campaigns that benefit people.
Now on the market flat with a falling trend and practice. What will happen tomorrow, I think no one will say from those present at this forum.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

In my perspective, cryptocurrency market will growing and i am believe market cap value will reach trillion dollar in near future. Many finance institutional already mention that they start to join in cryptomarket and call crypto is digital asset.
Cryptocurrency market will step to new stage and i am believe more people will join in this market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

In the future there will only be few of this coins that will really prevail in the market, the rest of the cliffs launched will just be dormant and will never be used. Cryptocurrency is a beautiful and productive technology that men discovered. In the future this will be the one people will utilize and help people in their everyday lives. From leisure to bills payment to purchasing goods.
the main goal of cryptocurrency technology was effectiveness and efficiency. so people didnt need to bring any money , they just need to bring debet card.maybe paper money could be useless in future.
And I am sure we really got our goal that we fixed for the crypto now fiat currency is getting vanishes and people are using digital money. they can buy with digital they can hold it they can improve their life and they can save for their bad days of life so we should try to promote crypto currency the most, which can be a currency and an investment at the same time.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

Cryptocurrency will develop further in the future, many people use cryptocurrency as a medium for payment, because cryptocurrency provide convenience.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

Government will legalize some of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. But government will try to get benefits from cryptocurrency, I am afraid about high rate taxation that maybe aplied for cryptocurrency transactions. Bitcoin will have very good future and the price will rise , I am sure about it.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

the future of cryptocurrencies is very clearly illustrated, in the future cryptocurrencies will be used for reasons of security and development. currently, we are entering a transition from fiat currency to cryptocurrency, this only my opinion  Grin

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

Crypto currency will be the single currency that will be using all over the world you don't need to have a fiat to change it when you are traveling in different country and for me changing money for different currency is very hassle so that I prefer to use bitcoin as currency all over the world it was easy to use you just need is internet connection to pay for it.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:48:59 PM

crypto can implement in every field. and it have positive feedback, many people try to do it. crypto can bring to the bright future if use for positive thing. and the obstacle are on people. not all people know about crypto, not all people use crypto just for their profit (its no problem), bit if you can change their mind about crypto just for it, its good

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

I am sure that cryptocurrency in the future will grow fast because cryptocurrency was giving new hope to the people so people can try to search another source of income. It will help people to get a better income if they want to join in the cryptocurrency as we know that right now, many people have proven they have a better income from the cryptocurrency. But it will need support from the government so people can use cryptocurrency without worried about anything.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

the future of cryptocurrency seems to be very good because bitcoin has a very useful and very sophisticated technology, this blockchain technology can do all the records of transactions that have been done and all of them are neatly recorded even the delivery is so fast that it will make bitcoin and other cryptocurrency very develop in the future.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

I am believe cryptocurrency market cap will reach trillion dollar. Crypto in 10 years become phenomenal and i think it will growing bigger in near future. People will recognize cryptocurrency and i am believe they will start to invest in crypto market

JerryLucky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

Cryptocurrency can become a global currency platform and is likely to replace traditional payment instruments. In the future, you can pay for your lunch with a cryptocurrency wallet, without the need for a credit card, payment system, or cash. Think of a lot of things you can buy and pay for the day that cryptocurrency can replace.
RickOrbison

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are increasingly widely accepted, but of course, there are also more challenges. Actually, Cryptocurrency has had some failures. However, many people still believe that this new currency will have a bright future. Although there are many measures to ensure stability for the market, it is only a struggle to prevent or at least reduce the volatility of cryptocurrency. There are still many factors that make coding easy to change. These include the lack of intrinsic value, lack of organizational capital, lack of clear management policies, and many other factors. Although monetary and market regulation will help to stabilize, that alone is not enough to make a significant difference in the volatile nature of Cryptocurrency
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

I think that not only BTC but rather the whole CRYPTOCURRENCY would be heavily used in the future, and as of now I can actually hear a lot of preferences, especially on TV, wherein news medias are starting to progress and tackle about crypto, and in colleges, most students are starting to make a thesis about how cryptocurrency can be effective in theie schools and how it can be utilized, and I bet that in the future, crypto would become much more than what we are seeing today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: