Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will it take for another billion dollar crypto?  (Read 574 times)
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

How long will it take for another billion dollar crypto? Markets are crashing but will there be enough pump for a new billion dollar crypto coin?

Take higher. The next growth of the crypto market should be at least one trillion dollars. There are all prospects for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

How long will it take for another billion dollar crypto? Markets are crashing but will there be enough pump for a new billion dollar crypto coin?
Don't quite sure about the time for the market to recover, in could takes weeks, month or maybe year to take back what has loss.
But it doesn't close the chance for the market to get recover quicker than how it loss it's price.
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

crypto cannot be predicted with time, sometimes very long and sometimes very fast. no wonder if people immediately get rich and suddenly fall into poverty. everything happens very fast. I think if we continue to focus on the poor market, we join Crypto in vain. we better leave the ugliness of the market and learn something else that is more useful.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

The time took for the market to recover can be vary, depends on how the investors to take action and purchase the coins and make them rise up again.
I really wish it will happen soon, since it already long enough time for the market to suffer like today.
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

I think it will definitely happen, and it will happen in the next 3 years. At the moment there are many coins that have high potential, but so far their capitalization is still very small.
I think the next big one is yet to be created.
If you stay vigilant, you might hear about it on the forum before anyone else.
That's what I intend to do
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

Developments are ongoing, new coins and new projects enters the market every day. Some of them will become successful and be billion $ projects. Many top projects all started somewhere and several years ago they were not existing.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

It may reach that but it wiltae time. It may take longer due to the fast price drop of bitcoin and atcois this year. We need good news as to spike the cryptocurrency market. So sad to see people saving crypto and shifting to stock market. I'm still hopeful that in due time everything will be OK.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:55:28 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 01:31:36 AM by bitcoin31

Once the people invest again to the cryptocurrency it will increase because for sure we can collect more than billion dollars again. but we don'tdon't know how long it takes for billion dollars mayne few months or years.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:56:12 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 12:11:43 AM by Ini35

The normality envisaged will soon be restored in the crypto space. Good projects are coming up, regulation is imminent, approvals are coming up and some other factors that would definitely lead to the increase or growth in the market.
We just need better and genuine projects with their unique products. If the product can be a universal one, then the better.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

For us to have a new coin that will perform so greatly again, may take another 2 years, maybe till 2020. I am not too sure if their will be a strong price push ups in 2019.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

optimistic only. There is no definite time about when the market will again be great. at this time the market continues to fall and of course, it needs a good strategy and also the selection of coins in order to survive in the conditions of the collapse of the current value.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

I don't know when that will happen, obviously it won't happen in the near future. we have to be patient, wait until crypto can start flying again.

I see, even though crypto like this will be destroyed, but there is still a little potential that we can feel.
In general, I agree that we have to suffer, but if we are talking with you about investing in cryptocurrency today, then the idea is really very good just to really start investing. But when the next wave comes, no one knows for sure.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

very long, because now it's like going back to the beginning. the time when new crypto grew and developed. I'm sure crypto will rise sometime.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

very long, because now it's like going back to the beginning. the time when new crypto grew and developed. I'm sure crypto will rise sometime.
Someday, cryptocurrencies will definitely be able to rise in price, in any case, today it will be possible to make it so that today cryptocurrencies can seriously affect our entire real world. Here it is necessary to understand that there is a real and virtual world.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

It would not take long, we are only another bull market away from seeing various billion dollar cryptos rise up out of the ashes. With a reach that an asset like cryptos have we are going to be seeing  a lot of the coins that will be doing very well in the long run, it would not take much for them to actually get there since there are people investing

Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

this is difficult to explain especially in the current level of the situation. the market tends to decline throughout the month. this is very difficult to predict but it is not impossible that crypto will be able to grow and pump back in a certain time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: