Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy BTC with INR in India  (Read 236 times)
guptav (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:27:58 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 07:29:43 AM by guptav

I am looking to buy BTC (1-10 BTC/day) for INR @ -2% to 0% Only Serious sellers who can supply regularly PM me Telegram- @guptav
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asiabitcoins

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

I can help you exchange for chinese yuan changex rate 11.1inr=1CNY
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

I am looking to buy BTC (1-10 BTC/day) for INR. Only Serious sellers who can supply regularly PM me Telegram- @guptav
If you still not get your seller then you can just try on localbitcoin.com where lot of traders have high volume trades as well so you get the job done in minutes and no need to be afraid of scammer as well because there LBC uses automatic escrow so you will never found any difficulty in getting the bitcoins after paid out.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
badobadobist

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

I am looking to buy BTC (1-10 BTC/day) for INR. Only Serious sellers who can supply regularly PM me Telegram- @guptav
If you still not get your seller then you can just try on localbitcoin.com where lot of traders have high volume trades as well so you get the job done in minutes and no need to be afraid of scammer as well because there LBC uses automatic escrow so you will never found any difficulty in getting the bitcoins after paid out.
i have talked to him in telegram.before . the guy said localbitcoin expensive to him
and he want to exchange to be -1% to his favor . beside he say the money will come from banks not in his name .

also he say the guys want to deal with him has to send him btc first.

he is crazy
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

i have talked to him in telegram.before . the guy said localbitcoin expensive to him
and he want to exchange to be -1% to his favor . beside he say the money will come from banks not in his name .

he is crazy
Bank name are not much important for many for the many traders so it will not be an issue but no one will agree to send the BTC first,and more he is a newbie so people will say he is a scammer if he got these kind of condition.

But it is better to add his criteria then it will save lot of time for other people to contact him.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
badobadobist

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

he is crazy
Bank name are not much important for many for the many traders so it will not be an issue but no one will agree to send the BTC first,and more he is a newbie so people will say he is a scammer if he got these kind of condition.

But it is better to add his criteria then it will save lot of time for other people to contact him.
what you said is true but depend on regulations especially indian banks not allow crypto . and third party anonymous transfers.can.put you in.jail . if the funds was stolen hacked or whatever.. how will.u know . you never.know.untill police.knock.your door.
also.its.not.hard to him.to transfer from.that no name accounts to his bank name.then transfer it
that was reason he wont uae localbitcoin as all.localbitcoin ads in india want funds feom a bank.same.name.as his verified.localbitcoin
and its impossible.for him.
i.needed inr to buy something from india but he is so shady and better to stay away lbc better
guptav (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

he is crazy

what you said is true but depend on regulations especially indian banks not allow crypto . and third party anonymous transfers.can.put you in.jail . if the funds was stolen hacked or whatever.. how will.u know . you never.know.untill police.knock.your door.
also.its.not.hard to him.to transfer from.that no name accounts to his bank name.then transfer it
that was reason he wont uae localbitcoin as all.localbitcoin ads in india want funds feom a bank.same.name.as his verified.localbitcoin
and its impossible.for him.
i.needed inr to buy something from india but he is so shady and better to stay away lbc better

Just to clarify things I had first asked him to do a face to face deal. He says that he does only online trade and cannot do face to face deal. Secondly, When i ask him for KYC he gives me identity for a Japanese resident and says he lives in China and if i have to trade with him face to face I have to go to China for the deal. Next, when I asked him whether he has any representative in India the person clearly denied that he has no representative in India. The day we were about to do our first BTC transaction in which I had agreed to pay him first he says that he wants payment in his partners Bank account and he cannot receive payment in his own Bank account. So I had asked him that ask your partner to do a face to face deal in which he replies that his partners in India deals only online. This man cannot deny whatever I have said above here is not True as i have all the screenshots of the chat. Now, coming to the transfer of funds from third party account, In the begining of the conversation I had clearly told him that if he wants payment in his bank then he will recieve funds from a third party account and only if he agrees then only we can trade. To which he replied that he will not mind that.

After all this U only decide who is Crazy and can u trust this man and send the funds to him before receiving BTC           
guptav (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:13:46 AM

@St4yInTh3D4rk Thank you sir for your input
michepaul

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

hello
IM mike we are interested in buy of Bit coins in cash US doller in Iindia .
We need maximum amount of BITS >>50-110 .
So please let us know if there any position to trade .

With best regards ,
Michel paul
contact -- michepaul201@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: