Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Content Writer/Copywriter  (Read 125 times)
ngm22585 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

I am an experienced cryptocurrency writer, and I have undoubtedly written for websites that you have read if you keep up with cryptocurrency.  Of course, I can show proof of this.

I have also copywritten for many cryptocurrency projects, and my clients know me as someone who can create a large amount of quality material within a short period of time.

I have revised whitepapers, written light papers, and would like to transition into writing white papers, but I am open to writing about blockchain/crypto in general, of course.

Please PM me - I am more affordable than most.

Thanks.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

You can show samples of jobs that you have done in the past by giving the links here. It will help further to convince anyone who will likely want your services.
SBBEV8

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

"Large amount of quality contents within short time and more affordable than most!" This does not sell you out to reasonable dealers. You sound like an amateur desperately in need of little money!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: