Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANN} "CCN- The World's best Custom Contract Network"  (Read 3640 times)
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

CCN - Global decentralize platform to Solve the Smart Contract Problems

________
Follow us

PROJECT INFO :

CCN is a smart contract service provider company which is known for providing best and cost effective solutions for smart contract development and auditing. CCN helps business or industries to move over decentralized platform of blockchain to easily deal with various general issues and challenges.
Our mission is to provide customized, open source and reliable smart contracts based over the protocols of Ethereum to accomplish the need of user with complete security to protect user's Ether, Tokens or Data stored over the smart contract.

The Services of CCN:-

• Custom Smart Contracts
  • Helper Smart Contract
  • Smart Contract Auditing
  • Bulk token distribution

How Does CCN Work?

We follow the systematic approach to complete our task of development and auditing that help us to
speed up the whole process. Before we start to work over the project, your project goes under various
analyses to ensure best outcome.

• The process consisted of collecting data and facts by interacting with client and understanding their needs.
  • Our team analyses your requirements and project goal to verify its feasibility to get real outcome..
  • Software Design is prepared with the help of requirements specified.
  • We develop the code using integration process which consists of developing various components in parallel.
  • Developed code is tested against the requirements to make sure that the product is actually solving the needs addressed.
  • Finally, product is delivered / deployed to the customer.

What is CCN Token?

CCN is an open source Ethereum blockchain and ERC-20 protocol based token which can be utilized to
take the services of CCN (Custom Contract Network) and its partner companies. It will be available on
various exchanges for trading and utility purposes.

Token Information:-

• Token Name : CustomContractNetwork
  • Token Symbol - CCN
  • Total Token Supply - 890,000,000,000
  • Decimal - 18
  • Token Smart Contract Address: 0x17B26400621695c2D8C2D8869f6259E82D7544c4
  • Token Category - ERC-20, Utility Token
  • Primary Markets - ETH & BTC

Roadmap:-

• Sept. 2018
           1. Market Analysis & Collection of Raw Materials
           2. Project Assessment
           3. Team Building & Outlining the Project
           4. Collection of Feedbacks and Reviews
           5. Cost Assessment
  • Oct. 2018
           1. Project Development & Allocation Analysis
           2. Website Development
           3. Smart Contract Development &Auditing
           4. Releasing Whitepaper & Supported Materials
           5. Community Building Campaigns
  • Nov. 2018
           1. Applying on Exchanges
           2. Starting Bounty Campaign
           3. Advisory Recruitment
           4. Marketing & Promotional Activities
  • Dec. 2018
           1. Listing on Exchanges
           2. Releasing of MVP & Supported Documents
           3. Events & Partnerships
           4. Hiring Technical Experts
  • Jan. 2019
           1. Business Tours&Ecosystem Growth
           2. Tokens Distribution
           3. R&D
           4. Post Promotion

Contact Us

1. For General and Corporate Purposes : info@customcontract.network
       2. For Technical Support : support@customcontract.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:20:11 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 08:16:54 PM by MKH

The airdrop is live and you can find it here...  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5058869

the bounty will be live soon.

Edited:: Airdrop closed now.
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

The service thread of CCN-CustomContractNetwork is live now. You can get/buy the best services from the CCN service thread.
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

The bounty of CCN is live now and you can find by the link below..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083306.0
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

I don't understand your ICO development plan.. In the roadmap you have information that in December you want to list a token on the exchange, now you start a bounty program, but I can not find information about sale of tokens .. even about token price. Can I ask for an update?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:38:13 AM

I don't understand your ICO development plan.. In the roadmap you have information that in December you want to list a token on the exchange, now you start a bounty program, but I can not find information about sale of tokens .. even about token price. Can I ask for an update?
it's true and very confusing, they should have released their MVP this month and clearly there are many plans in the roadmap that they don't work on.
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 04:06:05 PM by MKH

I don't understand your ICO development plan..
but I can not find information about sale of tokens .
We didn't have any ico plan and we didn't launched any ico, so i think its clear to you now about this issue.

In the roadmap you have information that in December you want to list a token on the exchange
even about token price.
Yes as we say, we are listed in exchangers. You can trade/buy ccn from this exchangers below,
1. Stex exchange
2. Etherflyer exchange
3. mercatox.com/exchange
Also more exchange are going to be announced very soon...

now you start a bounty program
Yes its also a part of our roadmap. You can say that we did start it by little late and we are sorry about that. There was some issues for this reason..

Can I ask for an update?
Yes anything you want to know about us, you can ask us freely. Also you can visit our CCN Public Channel for every instant update...

it's true and very confusing, they should have released their MVP this month and clearly there are many plans in the roadmap that they don't work on.
Our MVP will be posted by the end of this month. And another thing is we are working in everything that we planned in our roadmap...

update: Our MVP has been launched.
tarunkumar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

This is true we have lots of plans in very short timeframe but we are trying hard to complete all the work on the time. But announcement of some work might be delayed due to specific project development strategies.
Our MVP is live now.
tarunkumar

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

Sorry but our project doesn't have ICO. By december we are listed over 3 exchanges
1) Stex
2) Mercatox
3) Etherflyer
We are also exploring more exchanges.
You can check our token price over livecoinwatch.com
Moreover, by the next week we will try to be listed over Coinmarketcap
Xivibe

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:56:30 PM

The quality of English language use says enough...  Roll Eyes
TheCryotpTip

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 09:38:20 PM

How much do you intend to collect for soft and hard cap? Can you specify the numbers with the right objective limitations?
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:57:05 AM

How much do you intend to collect for soft and hard cap? Can you specify the numbers with the right objective limitations?

We didn't arrange any ico program for your project... if anyone want to buy ccn, they can buy this directly from exchanger's that we are listed now.. you can buy/sell/trade ccn at

1. Stex.com
2. Etherflyer.com
3. Mercatox.com/exchange
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:16:52 PM

I did not like the following. "CCN is an open source Ethereum token and a token based on the ERC-20 protocol." Why not make new tokens of a new project on the ERC 223 or ERC 721? They are faster, safer and more compatible.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:44:13 AM

You have written. "CCN is an intelligent contract services company that is known for offering the best and cost-effective solutions for developing and auditing smart contracts.". What contracts are we talking about and why do they need an audit?
oklik

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:44:00 PM

eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:35:28 AM

with a smart contract service provider company which is known for providing best and cost effective solutions for smart contract development and auditing i think this project will fly to the moon  Grin
MKH (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:37:05 PM

You have written. "CCN is an intelligent contract services company that is known for offering the best and cost-effective solutions for developing and auditing smart contracts.". What contracts are we talking about and why do they need an audit?

We are talking about smart contract a piece of code based over Ethereum blockchain that could solve various issues of traditional deals(or contracts).

The requirement of auditing is because smart contracts runs over EVM (the Ethereum Virtual Machine) that is turing complete machine(that means it can execute anything) that leads to various bugs, attacks, errors or vulnerabilities.  But our company ensure that your smart contract doesn't contain these types of bugs or vulnerabilities and prtoect users funds or data stored over them.
msfaek

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:52:57 PM

don't understand your ICO development plan . but if  listed over this 3 exchanges
1) Stex
2) Mercatox
3) Etherflyer
that's mean it's trust project good luck
and i appreciate ccn for listing iqfinex... definetly i bought some coin here.. iqfinex nice platform to buy sell
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:36:40 AM

How and where you will finance this project if you don't do an ICO, who holds your coins. If there is no token owner who is clear how you will grow an ecosystem in it. If so, then you are the only owner of your own token and monopolize it in exchange

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:50:16 PM

Sorry but our project doesn't have ICO. By december we are listed over 3 exchanges
1) Stex
2) Mercatox
3) Etherflyer
We are also exploring more exchanges.
You can check our token price over livecoinwatch.com
Moreover, by the next week we will try to be listed over Coinmarketcap

Getting to Coinmarketcap is very ambitious. Good luck. Let's hope for success.

I do believe that aiming to be listed in cmc should not be the main priority of the project. Yes, it might help in your marketing side but how can you increase the value of your coin?

Better develop your platform first and offer a working platform to your users, that might really aid in boosting your coin's price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: