Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm A Professional Trader, Here's My Strategy  (Read 21959 times)
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:32:52 PM

Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year.

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use for day trading.

And the second part is what I use when a large rise/bull run is taking place.

You can learn how to use both strategies on my site (see below)

Both strategies are simple to trade but require some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment. But I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions about trading or would like help with anything you can ask me on the thread or email me at liamcrypto123@hotmail.com
This is a great trading skills for a 6 months old trader,wondering how you got to learn this so fast while me as a frustrated trader LOL 😂 is still not in good form when it comes to crypto trading,but with this thread i guess i might find some good result soon.thanks for this and looking forward for more updates

he has been in forex for much longer. so he doesn't only have 6 months experience. Be sure he has many years of experience by trading on the forex market

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxpips (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:39:17 PM

Woah, thanks for the comments guys. I didn't think anyone was still interested in this thread. Guess I was wrong  Grin Grin.

Hello All,

In this thread I'm going to detail how I trade Cryptocurrency.

I've been trading Crypto for the past 6 months with pretty decent results.

The strategy I use is based on a culmination of different techniques and knowledge I picked up in my time trading the Forex market, which is what I traded before moving to Crypto at the beginning of the year.

There are two parts to the strategy.....

The first part is what I use for day trading.

And the second part is what I use when a large rise/bull run is taking place.

You can learn how to use both strategies on my site (see below)

Both strategies are simple to trade but require some explaining, so I'll be posting pics and doing analysis of different trades to help you understand why I took a trade and what you can do to begin doing the same.

Lets get to it.

P.S I've also started a website that has free information on Cryptocurrency trading.

https://www.cryptotradingschoolonline.com/

It's a new site, so there's only a few articles and things on there at the moment. But I'll be adding more articles to it in the near future, including ones that go into more detail on the techniques you'll see me use in this thread, so keep an eye open for them.

Also, if you have any questions about trading or would like help with anything you can ask me on the thread or email me at liamcrypto123@hotmail.com
This is a great trading skills for a 6 months old trader,wondering how you got to learn this so fast while me as a frustrated trader LOL 😂 is still not in good form when it comes to crypto trading,but with this thread i guess i might find some good result soon.thanks for this and looking forward for more updates

It's mainly because of all the time I spent trading Forex Btc 78. If I only had 6 months experience I'd be losing most of the time too. It took me like 3 years to become profitable trading forex, and even then I wasn't 100% confident. Just stick at it and go through the content on my site. The stuff on there should definitely shorten the amount of time it takes you to start making money. It won't make you a successful trader overnight (obviously) but it will help you get there quicker..

Let me know if you need any help too.

Here's a quick update on Bitcoin.......

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:26:23 AM

Bitcoin Technical Analysis 16/01/19: Reversal From Buy Area

Hey guys, Liam here. In yesterday's analysis I marked a buy area on the reversal that took place back on Tuesday and said if the price returns to the area there's a high probability it will reverse. Yesterday evening we saw the price fall back to this area (black arrow), and low and behold, it reversed.

The price didn't drop deep into the area - which made it difficult to get a trade entry - but it was still possible to enter on the lower time-frames. The price hasn't increased much since the reversal but a large bullish candle did form early this morning (blue arrow) which does suggest we could see a bigger taken place later today.

The outlook right now is still a bit negative. The reversal from the area was a good sign but it's not enough to confirm we're going to see a move back to 3800 - 4000. Really, a strong rise above yesterday's highs needs to take place for a move back to 3800/4000 to be a likely scenario, which we obviously haven't seen yet.

For now, my advice is to say put and await further developments.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:15:58 PM

Bitcoin Update....

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:10:59 PM

So buying still under $3540? Don't you think that price can not achieve this level? The price behaves very strange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:24:14 PM

Wow thank you for sharing your ideas and strategy in trading and this is a big help for the people want to trade and specially for the people want to start to lear trading. You have a big heart helping to the crypto community sharing your hard work and ideas, good luck and may godbless you
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:09:29 AM

Yes, the price is moving a bit strange at the minute, Rebrik. I think the whales are gearing up for either a big rise or a big drop (hopefully a rise). I'm just trying to keep watch and piece together what I can for now.

Bitcoin Technical Analysis 17/01/19: Large Spike Could Signal Rise Up-To Highs

Hey guys, here's my analysis. The rise above 3660 I said needed to take place in order for a move up-to 3800 to begin, didn't occur yesterday. The price did rise slightly in the hours after I posted yesterday's analysis but it soon began falling again.

Whilst the price did decline it didn't fall much, eventually finding support near the buy area that caused yesterday's initial reversal. In the last 30 mins we've seen a large spike (blue arrow) down to 3540 take place. Spikes like these usually signal the price is going to rise, as they show traders and investors have rejected lower prices. So we could see the price rise up to 3600 - 3700 over the coming hours.

For now, I recommend awaiting more developments, to see how things play out.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:13:42 PM

Here's A Quick Look At Etherium....

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:05:34 PM

Bitcoin Update: Rising Towards 3700

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:55:50 PM

Bitcoin Update.....

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:24:57 AM

Bitcoin Technical Analysis 18/01/19: Large Drop Signals Decline Back To Buy Area

Hey guys, Liam here. In my previous analysis, posted yesterday morning, I said we could see the price of Bitcoin reach 3660 over the next few hours. Amazingly, yesterday evening the price hit 3657 - 3 points below the 3660 I predicted it would hit at the beginning of the day!

The rise began a couple hours after the spike (blue arrow) formed and ended around 11 o clock last night. Since it ended, the price has fallen and over last hour it's fallen quite a bit, which suggest we could see it continue to decline over the next few hours.

At the minute, there isn't anything we can do. So for now just monitor the situation, to see how things play out.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

Bitcoin Update......

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:24:25 AM

Bitcoin Update...

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:39:32 PM

it would be more interesting if you made a group for trading signals, in my opinion it would be more effective than you making updates on this forum.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:41:48 AM

it would be more interesting if you made a group for trading signals, in my opinion it would be more effective than you making updates on this forum.
I don't have time to do trading signals at the minute Barbaian, not with the site and everything going on. It might be something I do in the future though. I'll keep you updated.

Bitcoin Technical Analysis 22/01/19: Large Decline Puts 3200 In Danger

What's up guys. After a sharp rise on Saturday afternoon it looked as though Bitcoin and most other Cryptocurrencies could see some decent gains heading into the week. This was short-lived, however, because on Sunday a huge decline wiped out not only the gains caused by the rise on Saturday but also most of the gains we'd see over the past week.

The decline ended once it hit the buy area located between 3481 and 3540. So far the area has managed to hold the price but I think it won't be long until we see another large decline, similar in size to the one seen on Sunday, take place and push the price down towards 3200.

For now, monitor the situation closely.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:59:19 AM

I have this thought too and this will help and direct newbies investors on trading.  Those that are failing in trading do jump into trading without proper advice from expert in the market.
Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:10:47 PM

Listen, I'm not doing trading signals. People that want signals don't want to learn how to trade, that's why they want the signals. You don't learn anything from getting a signal. If I say buy now at 2400, how does that teach you how to trade exactly? If you need info on trading like a strategy or tips or techniques for making money check out my site or read some of the posts on this thread. People have said receiving signals would teach them more than the posting updates on here. To those people......have you even bothered to read some of the older posts, where I go into detail on the whale traders and what some of the different candlestick do. There's so much info contained on just this thread alone, not even counting all the stufff on the site.

Here's a quick update anyway.....

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:17:51 PM

Quick Bitcoin Update.....

Maxpips (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:15:43 AM

Bitcoin Technical Analysis 23/01/19: Spike May Signal Rise To 3700

Welcome back, everyone. In yesterday's analysis, I explained how the decline seen over the weekend could cause the price to hit 3200 over the coming days. In an interesting turn of events, just after that analysis was uploaded a large decline took place that ended as a spike - a decline where the price turns back and moves in the other direction.

This spike is interesting because it could be a sign the Whale traders (the people who control the Crypto market) are buying large quantities of Bitcoin, which, if true, means we'll are likely going to see the price continue to rise over the coming days.

The point to keep an eye on is the area found at the bottom of the spike, between 3425 and 3480.

The Whale traders usually can't buy all at once price due to liquidity constraints (basically because not enough people are selling). Which means they have to buy in parts; one set of orders placed at one price and then another placed at a different but similar price.

If the spike has in fact been created as a result of the whales buying and they haven't been able to get all their orders placed, they'll probably buy more Bitcoin when the price comes close to the point where they first bought, which is the area I've marked.

So if you see the price enter this area today or tomorrow keep an eye out for reversals, because the whales could buy again and cause a rise back up to 3700 to take place.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:13:28 PM

A very nice strategies and thank you for sharing this with us on this platform.  I think we are to learn from professionals in other to gather they strategies and trade with them for maximum profits.  If you are not a good trader you should follow op strategies to learn how it works and other advice from professionals here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: