Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][PoS/MASTERNODE] Secure Cloud Net. Trading on CB! KYD+WP out!  (Read 22207 times)
linkara6669

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:50:36 PM

I have been watching this project since it was SC2. I have always liked what I saw in the project, just never had funds to buy. I finally bought some today for the first time. This project shows a lot of promise and I am definitely excited about it and look forward to their bright future! I love that it is low supply and doesn't have a high collateral for the masternodes, and 85% rewards to run one is great!

]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:06:39 PM

Cloud platform has now huge demand. Everything in our life moving towards a cloud based service. So Secure Cloud coin got huge potential. This is rising master node project to catch now.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
leipao24

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 06:32:36 PM

With lots of masternode hosting services emerging these days, I thought that SCN was just one of them. Glad I took the patience to read through all the coin info posted in their discord server and I got really interested spot on.

What I like most about SCN is the great amount of value placed on the SCN coin itself which allows all investors and supporters to avail of VPS services in exchange of SCN coins at a reasonable and very competitive price. Plus, the people behind this project has impressive track record which is a plus factor to gain investors' confidence. I'm for SCN all the way!
Ramtaris

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:47:47 PM

I was looking for the newest coins which one worth to investing. Found this one today. KYD verified. It is the most important thing to me to invest in recent altcoins. Because of we have trusty problem with spam coins. Everyone making new coins. I was looking for serious projects. This project look like very serious.
Zabbuo

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:32:19 PM

as someone said above, cloud platform has huge demand. Must be Important part of most of internet based projects. Secure Cloud Net offering us just this! For me, it will be famous, if everything goes well with SCN project. price is stable at cb atm. watching..
Hanegro

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:55:30 PM

Someone invited me to SCN coin server at Discord. At the first i thought this one was like most of other ones which ones released recently. After i read carefuly with a patient their coin informations, news, details from Discord server of SCN, i decided this one really different from others. Have real and hardworking team. got real dreams to make them come true with real partners. They also have platform in the hand and this coin also not a new one. I like cheap MN service of SCN. I probably will try it sooner.
hadekedek

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:35:28 AM

Hi folks! I am new here at crypto currencies. I am interested in SCN coin. I want to start with MN/POS coin and it was hard to find the right one for me. Especially, i have no much knowledge on this subject. I am reading and trying to learn from scratch. Yes sound like hard, however it was easy to understand. I will start with Stake coins ( This one more easy for me ) Can someone tell me, if i have 1K coins what will be daily stake rewards for that?
Vertivar

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:54:01 AM

Hi folks! I am new here at crypto currencies. I am interested in SCN coin. I want to start with MN/POS coin and it was hard to find the right one for me. Especially, i have no much knowledge on this subject. I am reading and trying to learn from scratch. Yes sound like hard, however it was easy to understand. I will start with Stake coins ( This one more easy for me ) Can someone tell me, if i have 1K coins what will be daily stake rewards for that?

I will try to answer for your question as possible as i can.  SCN masternode collateral 1200 SCN coins. and Each MN rewards will be 4.3790 SCN for daily but do not forget it depend on howmany MNs online and depend on price of SCN. That rewards will be changable. You can check masternode online site for that. Hope i helped you.
Pistascialentiscus

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:19:40 AM

Block reward structure : 85%MN 10%POS 5%Treasury  and staking maturity is 1 hour (quite well)

By the way, POS rewards will depend on howmany coins in the hand  while trying to stake your coins and it also depend on block weight. Proof-of-stake mining is similar to Proof-of-work at a technical level. but the difficult of this lottery is weighted depending on how many coins you are staking.  and also howmany coins at the block weight. You should try to stake 1K coins by urself too get exact answer.
Gubaru

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:43:35 AM

I was searching about some details of SCN. I am new at this community.
I can share some details of MN things of this coin. Maybe i can help someone by this way.
Current details is;
Active masternodes are 692
Total suppy: 2,897,560 SCN
Locked Coins: 830,400 SCN (28.66%)

and i think many people staking this coins too. Probably same as total MN collaterals.

Hisapop

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:04:56 AM

Hey buddy, I downloaded the wallet and i am planning to stake SCN too. I will try with 5K SCN at the first but will start 2-3 days later. waiting some transactions. After all you can hit me up. I can share my results with you!
redsamua

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:12:40 AM

I am interested in Secure Cloud Net coin. Also interested in MN service. as i have seen the team is real and KYD verified. and Team including many members. Serious projects should be like this one. Recently i seldomly saw serious projects like this one. 1 usd mn service pretty cheap and cloud service. I'll try it for sure.
Semberin

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:36:51 AM

Secure Cloud Net in my target at this moment. After i have fully read informations from community such as discord, website and here i think i have found serious Team which one will support their coins as possible as they can. They are planning bigger exchanges such as Binance. That mean project must be bigger too. Probably they have different plans to make bigger SCN project such as biggest partnerships. Lets see!
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:21:21 PM

NEW MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE: https://github.com/securecloudnet/SecureCloud/releases/tag/v2.4.0
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:06:00 PM

Trading bounty on CryptoBridge!
First trader who buys min. 10 SCN coins at these prices will receive a bonus amount from us!

1000 sats = 100 coins
1100 sats = 100 coins
1200 sats = 400 coins
1400 sats = 500 coins
1500 sats= 500 coins
1600 sats = 600 coins
2000 sats = 2000 coins

Post screenshot of your trade and a SCN address here or on our Discord to participate.

Happy trading! Smiley
samiu4900

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:14:54 PM

One of my best project ever seen before. Very low masternode price. Already listed on CB
(https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SCN_BRIDGE.BTC)
Buy now and fasten your seatbelts before takeoff to the moon.
Best wishes to #SCN.
samiu4900

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:15:56 PM

Great project nice coin, active and respective team, great volume on CB.
Buy now before its too late.
#SCN To the moon soooon.
Best of luck.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:31:18 PM

Only 30 SCN hosting cost? Pretty cheap I think. Please give me the link to coinmarketcap so I can look for all metrics.
MaxWilliam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:29:20 PM

The SecureCloudNet Project has worked out a deal with the SecureCloud Exchange operators to provide 20% of the profits to all of the SCN Masternode holders, in return 160,000 SCN from the SCN Treasury will be used to back the SecureCloud Exchange.  160,000 SCN will remain in the treasury.  This 20% Profit sharing would be an added bonus to SCN Masternode Holders!  The exact frequency of MasternNode Payouts will be determined at a later date and might be in conjunction with a masternode time duration requirement. Smiley
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:30:01 AM

Please tell me how many coins are needed for the masternode?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: