Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:26:21 PM

As far as I know first distribution will be completed by end of this month before listing on exchanges. They want to build market with quality services for token to not loose value too in post ICO era. You may buy on the native exchange IRONX at the moment and external trading platforms will be increased and introduced gradually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:38:54 AM

As far as I know first distribution will be completed by end of this month before listing on exchanges. They want to build market with quality services for token to not loose value too in post ICO era. You may buy on the native exchange IRONX at the moment and external trading platforms will be increased and introduced gradually.

Only if when the full version of IronX exchange is running and already has good number of tokens listed on the exchange wilth also good amount of volume, then maybe tokens will not lose value post ico but still, i highly doubt this can be avoided but maybe can be managed, everyone eagerly waiting for the full version of IronX exchange, i hope it meets expectations.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:29:14 AM

Only if when the full version of IronX exchange is running and already has good number of tokens listed on the exchange wilth also good amount of volume, then maybe tokens will not lose value post ico but still, i highly doubt this can be avoided but maybe can be managed, everyone eagerly waiting for the full version of IronX exchange, i hope it meets expectations.
Did you know the launch day of the IronX exchange?
Official scheduled launch day of it
There has been no launch schedule regarding the IRONX exchange, maybe quartal 1 will be released in full version, we just wait.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:41:06 AM

Sales tokens have ended, this is good news and the results are very proud. The team's struggle is truly extraordinary and surely many have been waiting for further developments, IRONX will become a favorite coin and have a future. An exchange that is always looked forward to and will provide satisfying services for its users.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:06:53 AM

Waiting for full version of IRONX to go live to see what kind f features are offered in complete version of trading platform. Everything is very important like experienced team and regulated exchange but facilitating your users is much more than  everything. I will suggest to ease the verification levels where other top exchanges KYC model can be visited for flexible rules. It will help in adoption and to make it popular among small traders.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:38:20 PM

Hi!
Anybody knows the smart contract address?
Is this token traded on any exchange?

Thanks!

I don't think they want the tokens to be listed on any external exchanges. The tokens should be traded on their own exchange which has not fully launched yet.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:29:11 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

I don't think they want the tokens to be listed on any external exchanges. The tokens should be traded on their own exchange which has not fully launched yet.

Absolutely right, they must try their tokens to be traded before entering the market which will be determined later. This is a thing to try.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:08:47 AM

Hi!

Thanks!

Absolutely right, they must try their tokens to be traded before entering the market which will be determined later. This is a thing to try.

Yes IRX will only be traded in IronX for now untill maybe in the near future if they will make provisions for external exchange as well, now the IronX exchange still in the process of beta testing, i hope the main lunch will happen a bit sooner and all features are in place and working perfectly so users can enjoy the feel of highest quality exchange. Wink

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:33:49 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

Yes IRX will only be traded in IronX for now untill maybe in the near future if they will make provisions for external exchange as well, now the IronX exchange still in the process of beta testing, i hope the main lunch will happen a bit sooner and all features are in place and working perfectly so users can enjoy the feel of highest quality exchange. Wink

And even if they become interested in listing on other exchange in future, as long as the exchange has not launched, it shouldn't happen. I am sure  listing on other exchanges before launch of the exchange will lead to price fall.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:18:11 PM

Hi!

Thanks!

This is very good if it runs faster because some people do not have high patience to see the development that will happen later. Faster will be better.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:32:23 AM

Hi!

Thanks!

And even if they become interested in listing on other exchange in future, as long as the exchange has not launched, it shouldn't happen. I am sure  listing on other exchanges before launch of the exchange will lead to price fall.
In such a market this is likely to happen. If you now go to the exchanges without the product-it can lead to a big drop
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:18:16 AM

So far, I have always monitored the progress of this project and seen the latest information from IRONX. well, it seems like the total stake and total tokens have been calculated and I am now waiting for when the distribution will start. IRONX exchange is still in the process of beta testing and I will also be waiting for an official exchange from them. keep spirit for the IRONX team.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:03:31 AM

So far, I have always monitored the progress of this project and seen the latest information from IRONX. well, it seems like the total stake and total tokens have been calculated and I am now waiting for when the distribution will start. IRONX exchange is still in the process of beta testing and I will also be waiting for an official exchange from them. keep spirit for the IRONX team.

Exactly, IROX team is very strong team with lot of innovation in their mind, once they complete the beta testing we might expect the distribution. Till then we have to follow their social media channels for the latest updates.
Atypunjbtt

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:16:40 AM

I believe their beta version is available and you can try your hands on it.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 10:32:12 AM

Hi!

Thanks!

It is very important for project to have a working product that can have a proper backing of the token, the time for tokens just increase in price base on hype and speculations are over,
lately, project developers are trying to make their tokens provide services and have a purpose, and these can only reflect on price, i think IronX also want the exchange to be fully functional so that irx can have good value.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:16:16 AM

Did the team announce about the distribution day, the final one after some delays?
And, how about the final report on IRONX's crowd sale? Any report published from the team yet?

according to the admins on their telegram chat, distribution of main bounty will be announced on a latter date, no specific date or time frame has been given yet, i feel it is going to take sometime before we can hear anything regarding distribution of tokens, anyways, the IronX exchange still in beta version as of now so no need worry about token distribution i guess, the waiting must continue Grin

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:28:38 AM

Hello admin of IronX, any news about your exchange development ?
I know your exchange is still on beta testing, how about the result of the testing ?
i would like to hear news from ironx admin here, the admins seems not too active updating this thread.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:57:23 AM

I know your exchange is still on beta testing, how about the result of the testing ?
i would like to hear news from ironx admin here, the admins seems not too active updating this thread.

Still, they are in beta stage and which they didn't mention anything about how long it is going to take but everything they are updating in their telegram group about the distribution and their development. Here we are getting slow response from them better contact directly in telegram group.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:03:27 AM

Still, they are in beta stage and which they didn't mention anything about how long it is going to take but everything they are updating in their telegram group about the distribution and their development. Here we are getting slow response from them better contact directly in telegram group.

Yeah, i guess they are more active in telegram chat. But if the exchange testing going too long, investors will have to wait.
The development of testing stage maybe already at the end because it has going for some time.
Anyway, i trust this project because they backed with the strong team and companies.

vujackie

Activity: 455
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:46:59 PM

dear admin web site all informations are now  empty ?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: