Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.
Other exchange projects are just riding the crypto/ICO hype. Nothing unique or enticing.

what do you think is the main advantage of ironx compared to the several existing exchanges in the market today?

From my point of view on IronX project, i see lots of different features from the other exchanges any average traders are familiar with, many might find this differences confusing while the pro traders may see it better, now it depends on individual preferences to perceive this differences as an advantage or disadvantage especially if you are not familiar with such interface and features. But one thing is certain, IronX is going to be a top exchange someday.

In order to reach the TOP exchange, they need to work a lot and it is not simple to become top exchange in such competition. They need to be very special and do the marketing strategy in a different to attract many customers throughout the world.
Yes. To do this, they really need to put a lot of effort and not just marketing. Need a great partners and exclusive offers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grungelife182

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:44:44 AM

Wow I just saw on your official website that you were already able to raise USD 22,864,794! Great job and keep them coming!
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

is kyc required? can't find exact process. do you have a list?
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.
Other exchange projects are just riding the crypto/ICO hype. Nothing unique or enticing.

what do you think is the main advantage of ironx compared to the several existing exchanges in the market today?

From my point of view on IronX project, i see lots of different features from the other exchanges any average traders are familiar with, many might find this differences confusing while the pro traders may see it better, now it depends on individual preferences to perceive this differences as an advantage or disadvantage especially if you are not familiar with such interface and features. But one thing is certain, IronX is going to be a top exchange someday.

In order to reach the TOP exchange, they need to work a lot and it is not simple to become top exchange in such competition. They need to be very special and do the marketing strategy in a different to attract many customers throughout the world.
Yes. To do this, they really need to put a lot of effort and not just marketing. Need a great partners and exclusive offers

Well it's good to point out that since IronX is backed up by EmurgoHk, we all know that this is really going to be a great partnership for the long haul.
MikeGarden

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

Is there like a restriction on the countries who can join?
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

May we know what are your plans after this year?

Seems that this exchange is one to watch out for as you already collected about $22M+. Very few have reached that amount so far. Maybe you have private investors backing this up?
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

Yes, i see in the website they have already reached $22 million USD, whether what they mentioned bar is the right information? Did they crowdsale is still ongoing and how long it is going to continue?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

Yes, i see in the website they have already reached $22 million USD, whether what they mentioned bar is the right information? Did they crowdsale is still ongoing and how long it is going to continue?

Until December 15 😊
MaZeeCM

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

Is there like a restriction on the countries who can join?

Here are the countries:

USA, Cyprus, Burma, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea

They can still check out the platform but they cannot participate in ICO.
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

They saw an opportunity and took it. I think being a crypto exchange was a unique thing to itself but right now just being a crypto exchange is not enough for being competitive. IronX has a couple unique features that in my opinion puts them in front of others.
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Agree but I see some features that create potential. They are regulated and have been awarded for their user experience which is one of the main problems with crypto exchanges and also the connection with traditional trading creates new opportunities for both crypto and traditional traders. Since the trading volume is still a lot smaller than other more traditional trading volumes they have a good chance of grabbing new traders of crypto. To achieve it all as you said they need to work hard.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

aside from integrating traditional trading to the crypto world, what other issues is ironx trying to solve?

Creating a secure environment where people can trade without being afraid of error, hacks, and scams.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

How will Ironx solve the problem of volume and liquidity?

EmurgoHK will assist IronX exchange formation and growth. They will be providing liquidity from the outset by listing their hugely successful ADA coin.
Oh...thats amazing. So the partnership is not just more for marketing but also for the development of the platform. Very interesting indeed.

They made a smart decision to work with an experienced team rather than start their own development team from scratch.
Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

being an investor in such a project as IronX is very promising, the development team has already managed to distinguish itself with a good reputation, how much do you need to buy a minimum number of tokens?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

Hello dev, i can i ask you ? Does this mean all traditional and crypto trading  would all happen here in ironx platform once it goes live?
if correct, i think really is going to be its main edge to competitors.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

Hello dev, i can i ask you ? Does this mean all traditional and crypto trading  would all happen here in ironx platform once it goes live?
if correct, i think really is going to be its main edge to competitors.
Yes, our platform will include crypto as well as other financial assets
warlock1982

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

Do you have airdrop?
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

The edge of having a long-established trading platform is what IronX has over other exchanges. Integrating advance trading platform while conserving the traditional way of trading is the best approach ever.

This is what I've been thinking as well beginning day one. I just love the unique concept of this project.

Absolutely true.  This particular concept of integration fascinates me the most.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

How will Ironx solve the problem of volume and liquidity?

EmurgoHK will assist IronX exchange formation and growth. They will be providing liquidity from the outset by listing their hugely successful ADA coin.
Oh...thats amazing. So the partnership is not just more for marketing but also for the development of the platform. Very interesting indeed.

They made a smart decision to work with an experienced team rather than start their own development team from scratch.

And they also prove to work smart and play harder.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

It's so annoying that I can't participate in the ICO because I live in Cyprus lol and this company is based in Limassol. It's funny because I remember they wanted my Husband to work for them in Larnaca I think or something like that. I remember the name when they had ads on Facebook for new staff. My Husband used to work in the KYC department of another FX company in Limassol a couple of years back. My Son lives in the U.K I guess I can get him to join if we want to buy in the ICO. At least this is a legit company so this is going to be one nice ICO I think with good results.  Smiley Can I still participate in the Bounty at least and if I want to join the sale can I get my Son in England to buy in for me? He lives in the U.K.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: