Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
cHacHi907

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

I am confused.  Do airdrops and bounties need KYC?  Some say yes. Some say no.

As to what I understood, upon registration on airdrops and bounties, you do not need KYC.   However, when you will be withdrawing your tokens, you are required to do KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

As to what I understood, upon registration on airdrops and bounties, you do not need KYC.   However, when you will be withdrawing your tokens, you are required to do KYC.

if that's the case, then my friend who is in the US doesn't have to join the airdrops and bounties since she cannot do any trading anyway as their country is restricted to do business with us.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

6 months ago they would have already hit the hard cap
That's so true. The market conditions are very important
No if you have a good and profesional team and also a good project idea and innovation. But you have to look at serious investors, public investors in crypto market almost never go for long term.

Exactly, a project like IronX would have hit its hardcap by now in 2017 but unfortunately this is 2018 where we have the most bear market from the early part of the year, a project this solid should have hit it's target by now too bad the market is not given such opportunity anymore. It is very tough for ico's this days.

Believing in the Ironx team then it won't be difficult, I think the team already has an idea or an idea to overcome this situation. The current situation is indeed alarming but Ironx has run smoothly so that whatever happens must be faced and must be able to conquer in order to reach the target.
koinscrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

KYC is not necessary for airdrop and bounty. This is final.

koinscrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

if that's the case, then my friend who is in the US doesn't have to join the airdrops and bounties since she cannot do any trading anyway as their country is restricted to do business with us.

USA and China people can't participate in either bounty or ICO
Llaux

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

6 months ago they would have already hit the hard cap
That's so true. The market conditions are very important
No if you have a good and profesional team and also a good project idea and innovation. But you have to look at serious investors, public investors in crypto market almost never go for long term.

I think so. If they made the sale last year they would reach the cap in no time but many would dump in the first chance they get but now they reached the half of the cap in private sale which is more solid in my opinion.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

KYC is not necessary for airdrop and bounty. This is final.

But is it necessary to withdraw the tokens?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Mind you that we are running our own exchange. Withdrawing tokens will make little sense.
wealthnook

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

I agree, and this project has that. Ironx will not just be your typical crypto exchange but will be part of the top exchanges.

They mentioned in the whitepaper that they have solution for security and liquidity. If that is true, the next big crypto exchange is about to be born.
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

USA and China people can't participate in either bounty or ICO

How about trading using their platform?
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Just curious, does Ironx have an airdrop?

Good question! We won't have an aidrop, but, we will continue with our Bounty campaign. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Ohhh, Nice. I'm interested to join the bounty. Any links for the bounty? What Campaigns are available?
this is the IronX bounty thread link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579 there are lots of bounty categories you can follow all except the signature campaign.
During this time, it is very difficult for a project to raise more than $ 20 million. I will definitely pay attention and participate in the bonus program of this project. thank

spot on mate! i really believe that the team has really made a great job on the marketing end of the project.
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.

That's right. IronX came up with this unique idea. This is a brilliant concept which will surely make IronX standout from the rest.

IronX is going to be a secure exchange because they are regulated and have award winning customer experience. This will attract people who looking into crypto investments.

Sınce they hosted the ABF Conference and when I look at the bonus levels I can definitely tell that they are aiming for the big investors. Those people can buy the tokens for their advantages in the platform and use it while they are trading. Also, this means current users of the platform can get those tokens to get an advantage while trading crypto.

I wonder how many of the current user of the IronFx bought this tokens. I don't think we could learn but it's is logical to think they would.

I'm actually thinking about this as well. Since IronFx is supporting this project, it definitely gets a boost from its loyal user base to tryna invest as well in Ironx. Clever.

You're right! And not just IronFx, but also EmurgoHk which is the creator of the successful Cardano blockchain project!
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

A game changer indeed that's the perfect word to describe it. I think this is the first of its kind where traditional trading is combine with crypto.
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.
with the current market conditions they must be able to provide satisfaction to the participants and investors, many coins whose prices do not match the ICO price because market prices decline but that is not the reason for investors not want to invest. I believe if market prices rise at the end of this year and many investors want to invest in IRONX, then Hardcap can easily be achieved.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

with the current market conditions they must be able to provide satisfaction to the participants and investors, many coins whose prices do not match the ICO price because market prices decline but that is not the reason for investors not want to invest. I believe if market prices rise at the end of this year and many investors want to invest in IRONX, then Hardcap can easily be achieved.

Look at their website already they already raised a very huge amount even in the downtrend but the major problem now is at the same time, there are many other good projects running their ICO. This makes IronX not able to reach their hard cap on time.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

indeed the current bad situation has a lot of impact, especially for the IRONX project, I'm sure the IRONX team will be able to deal with this problem because many of the IRONX teams are experienced
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

I totally agree with you. Two leaders in terms of Blockchain and trading. This project is going to be a huge success.

Not just that, the project is also headed by an expert in the field of trading. Success isn't to far for Ironx.

Being backed by two big players in their own industries would definitely mean success for Ironx. They will change the future of crypto.

And add to that is the security which is going to be implemented by Hosho, which is one of the best in blockchain security. Can't really go wrong mate!
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

Yup! I believe the beta testing is scheduled on mid December.
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

Alpha release is in the initial process, there can still be features that are going to be added and changed but Beta is when the features are added and the only thing left is polishing. There can be Open and Closed Beta which indicates if the beta is open for public or not.

so would you know if the beta testing is going to be open to the public? or would only require the team to pick some?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: