Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 09:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26104 times)
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

Hello, did you have a private sale and pre-sale before? If so, how much did you raise on those stages before?

And also i want to ask about the token allocation, could you explain what is the purpose of the allocation for community (8%), company (17%), and liquidty (10%)?

Hi! Yes they did have private sale before and right now their public sale is still onging. Right now they have already raised 24,527,948 USD as per their website. I have no information yet about the token allocation so maybe we can just wait for an admin from their team if they can provide us this info or if you want you may reach an admin from their Telegram channel so they can provide you that information in real time. Cheers!

Hi everyone!

Our private sale successfully closed with raising more than $22 million last August.

Also, we had no soft cap during the Private Sale since the IronFX Group and our Partners are reputable and solid companies and we would have brought in the necessary capital for this project, however, there was a huge demand during the private token sale and now we are also offering to the public with a hard cap of 50M.

Lastly, re: token allocation and explanation, please refer to our white paper (pp.29-30) for more information.

Thank you.

Now this has answered most of my questions on the private sale. Good to know that the necessary capital was met. Kudos!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeGarden

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

Not sure how to put it but of course it appears that the ICO is on its way to reach the target. But in any case, what's the plan for unsold tokens?
grungelife182

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

Not sure how to put it but of course it appears that the ICO is on its way to reach the target. But in any case, what's the plan for unsold tokens?

i doubt if there's going to be unsold tokens at the end of ico, but i think they will be added to the liquidity pool.
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

I agree, just a little slump because of the market conditions but I have a feeling the team has already prepared for this type of situations.

I think there is really nothing to worry about since this project is supported by EmurgoHk which is really a successful one behind the Cardano blockchain. There is nothing but success here moving forward. Smiley
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

I totally agree with you. Two leaders in terms of Blockchain and trading. This project is going to be a huge success.

Not just that, the project is also headed by an expert in the field of trading. Success isn't too far for Ironx.

hoping for bigger partnerships and more cutting edge trading tools that can be incorporated in the platform.

It's not impossible in the near future. I have a feeling that once the platform goes live, more company would be interested to offer partnership with IronX because they have a lot of potentials.

I think that's really part of the plan from the onset. We're not just aware of it because of the other positive aspects that has happened since like the success of the ICO.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

The project papers looks good, but the fact that there is no transparency on the set of addresses where the fees go pushes me away from investments. In other similar projects, the addresses are known and you can make sure that the fees are real. Could you open this data for everyone?
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:53:15 AM

I agree, just a little slump because of the market conditions but I have a feeling the team has already prepared for this type of situations.

I think there is really nothing to worry about since this project is supported by EmurgoHk which is really a successful one behind the Cardano blockchain. There is nothing but success here moving forward. Smiley

I guess you're right. They have already foreseen everything and I think they're already prepared for it.
warlock1982

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.

I'm pretty confident they will be able to hit their hardcap especially these past few days, they launched a black friday promotion and offered a 1%bonus on purchases so I'm pretty sure they had more sales.
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

Progress from selling these tokens has increased rapidly. This is a very good progress.
I want to know if there is a campaign from this project? I really want to participate if you want to have a campaign.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

With the team and partnerships, they will easily reach the hard cap but due to the market condition many people afraid to invest in the new ICO's. Of course, in the coming days, we can able to expect that Ironx is going to be one of the best Exchange compared to new exchanges launching out there.
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

With the team and partnerships, they will easily reach the hard cap but due to the market condition many people afraid to invest in the new ICO's. Of course, in the coming days, we can able to expect that Ironx is going to be one of the best Exchange compared to new exchanges launching out there.

In any condition I believe that IRONX is able to attract investors to be able to contribute, I see the market is starting to improve and the value of each coin is also increasing, so the team will certainly be more observant in offering this project. Investors will return with different views.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.

It goes to show how strong and big the IronX project is.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!

I totally agree with you. Two leaders in terms of Blockchain and trading. This project is going to be a huge success.

Not just that, the project is also headed by an expert in the field of trading. Success isn't to far for Ironx.

Being backed by two big players in their own industries would definitely mean success for Ironx. They will change the future of crypto.

In addition, the team hard work will also be their asset.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Not just that, the project is also headed by an expert in the field of trading. Success isn't to far for Ironx.

Success is within reach by IronX, because of their utmost dedication and hard work.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

I think the beta release was the final platform already.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

I can't wait to try out the platform. I hope they will have MVP or beta for their exchange platform.

On the roadmap it says beta is going to be in December, probably after ICO ends. It's going to be an open beta iirc.
Just curious, so what's the difference between an open beta and alpha release? It sometimes confuses me with the different terminologies.

I think the beta release was the final platform already.

I have the same concern, but it was cleared already. We just have a different understanding of beta. Smiley
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

I think they should re-evaluate their strategies in the ICO tge sale in order to reach the hard cap.
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

It goes to show how strong and big the IronX project is.

This is one of the biggest challenges IronX is facing right now. The current state of the market versus the public sale. But since they have gained the people's trust, They're still doing well in reaching their hardcap.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

They also have the recent Black Friday promo, and I believe that was a success!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: