Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

Good thinking on the part of the team to extend their ICO. It would be very difficult to reach hardcap with a bear market like this considering how huge of a drop BTC and ETH has sustained.

It's no surprise. The team and company behind Ironx is a solid and experienced team. They are able to keep up with the ever-changing market.

Going to that decision in extending the sale is not easy for a project since they already have a road map to follow. The good thing with IronX is they have a good marketing team to make this happen.

Nothing changes on the roadmap, they will release the beta this month and they will follow the roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaslyant

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

I think they should re-evaluate their strategies in the ICO tge sale in order to reach the hard cap.

They're ready and open to suggestions. We'll be expecting some announcement soon I guess.

I'm hoping for some roadshows very soon

I do hope they will announce this soon.

Yeah Im also wondering about this. Any possibility on having roadshows in Asia?

They had been doing roadshow before according to their roadmap. But i would also like to see them doing roadshow now.

They sponsored the ABF Conference in Seoul back in November and I'm expecting them to continue being active but since the beta is drawing closer and with it possibly the full release is also on its way.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Any plans of hyping up the community especially telegram channel? Any plans for more community actvities?

They just recently open the airdrop. And a lot of members were able to participate.

I think they should re-evaluate their strategies in the ICO tge sale in order to reach the hard cap.

They're ready and open to suggestions. We'll be expecting some announcement soon I guess.

They had been doing roadshow before according to their roadmap. But i would also like to see them doing roadshow now.

They sponsored the ABF Conference in Seoul back in November and I'm expecting them to continue being active but since the beta is drawing closer and with it possibly the full release is also on its way.
I notice they keep doing the activity is active, this will be good because the beta version will soon be released. their activities this will impact positively to the project, they can expand the community and partnerships. I hope everything is going smoothly until the time of launching.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
jollydart

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

I asked about the release date in the telegram group and the admin said it's in January 2019. We are pretty close and if the beta goes without a problem, I think January might be possible
gaslyant

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

I asked about the release date in the telegram group and the admin said it's in January 2019. We are pretty close and if the beta goes without a problem, I think January might be possible

January seems like a pretty good date. I hope everything goes smoothly and we can use the exchange as soon as possible.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

January seems like a pretty good date. I hope everything goes smoothly and we can use the exchange as soon as possible.

This project is definitely moving faster than I expected but this shows the dedication and proficiency of the team. Also, they made a good decision by getting the help they got.
gaslyant

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

This project is definitely moving faster than I expected but this shows the dedication and proficiency of the team. Also, they made a good decision by getting the help they got.

EmurgoHK helping the development must have sped up the things and since they are already experienced in how to build and maintain an exchange they already have the answers to the problems they can face. Now to the beta, we go.
Andrea_Zeta100

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

I heared that the platform will be launched soon. When will it be?

In the telegram channel the admins say December. So I would say soon enough
Ed_Westwick99

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

What is the end-date of the public sale?
The sale is going on a little more. 15 January
Andrea_Zeta100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

I think the beta release was the final platform already.

And it will happen all this month 👍

Beta is not final. There is always room for improvement
Ed_Westwick99

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

I heared that the platform will be launched soon. When will it be?
Yes. It's going to launch in December
I saw it from their TG channel that the demo platform will be launched this december. Can anyone confirm it?
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

I hope they to come in Europe as well
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Was there another airdrop that occurred? I saw the Ironx Official telegram community grow. Any other detail on the airdrop?

The channel got to almost 7K members in quite a little time

they had 1.8k members when I checked it two days ago, that's insane growth. Probably because of the airdrop.

And the channel is at 15k members now
Dreaman_Fly98

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.
Hitting the hardcap won't be a problem for Ironx. They have great partners and a strong team to back them up. I have a feeling the will hit the hardcap before December 15.

New update since IronX was affected the bearish market, they will extend the sale until January 15, 2019.  Smiley
The market is not helpful
Dreaman_Fly98

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

Is the beta form gonna be launched this December? Is there a specific date yet?
No date yet. I'm still waiting the date on their TG channel
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

Will Ironx be listed new and upcoming ICOs? or will they focus in just major coins?
I guess they will be focusing on listing the major coin and a lot more
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

In just days, IronX was able to reached half of the hardcap. And now that have extended the sale, definitely-we will soon MOON!

And all of that despite the market
Andrea_Zeta100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

All projects who managed to collect hard cap in the bear market have an excellent result. I am always happy for the industry when I see such projects. The more good exchangers, the better for the whole sector.

I never doubted this project's potential. With the current success on its ICO and halfway through its target, moon is just around the corner.  Wink

I hope you are right mate 👍
Andrea_Zeta100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

for those Indonesian people who visited this thread, here a video ironx ico review.
hope this video help you a bit: https://youtu.be/j1KlC_nx6Dg

https://i.imgur.com/5CbJ21D.png

I don't understand Indonesian, but nice video
Ed_Westwick99

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

All projects who managed to collect hard cap in the bear market have an excellent result. I am always happy for the industry when I see such projects. The more good exchangers, the better for the whole sector.

I never doubted this project's potential. With the current success on its ICO and halfway through its target, moon is just around the corner.  Wink

I agree, IronX is on its way to success.
Absolutely my friend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: