Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
BTT4ME

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

As the beta platform is supposed to be launched before the end of the token sale, I think many people are now waiting for the Beta. Then they will decide about investing in IRONX. The raised money can increase very much, however the 24 million dollar which has been already raised is a very big money.

I have been waiting for the beta platform for months already and I am so excited to see the beta platform on my hands. 2 weeks left before december ends and they still have no exact date. I hope it won't get extended too.

I hope it seems they are going to extend the ICO because still, there is a long way to go for the hard cap but due to market fluctuation it is impossible to guess whether they will reach the hard cap or not.

Hmm, I'm also thinking what you're thinking. But that's okay for me if they again decided to extend the ICO sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

As the beta platform is supposed to be launched before the end of the token sale, I think many people are now waiting for the Beta. Then they will decide about investing in IRONX. The raised money can increase very much, however the 24 million dollar which has been already raised is a very big money.

I have been waiting for the beta platform for months already and I am so excited to see the beta platform on my hands. 2 weeks left before december ends and they still have no exact date. I hope it won't get extended too.

I hope it seems they are going to extend the ICO because still, there is a long way to go for the hard cap but due to market fluctuation it is impossible to guess whether they will reach the hard cap or not.

Hmm, I'm also thinking what you're thinking. But that's okay for me if they again decided to extend the ICO sale.

If that will help IronX more, I am go for it too.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

They say Beta will be released in December. Any update on the specific date of the release?
No news yet. Even though everyone is just asking that

Perhaps it's about time to not ask anymore and just wait for them to announce the date. Just saying. Grin
I really want the latest information from the ironx project, how can I not update the ico sales, how many have been sold and how much money has been collected I hope this goes according to plan

If it's all about the sale, I'm all for it. Smiley
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

I'm hoping for some roadshows very soon

I hope they to come in Europe as well

I hope they will also include Asia. Smiley
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Good choice by ironx to extend ICO, at least next year will be a new year and there is a big chance for the market to get better.

I concur! It was a wise and tough call for the IronX team to decide on that matter.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

Good choice by ironx to extend ICO, at least next year will be a new year and there is a big chance for the market to get better.
I feel 2019 will be the year for Ironx. Will be following ironx all the way.
I really hope the market will already improve next year. I still am confident that crypto is here to stay and Ironx will dominate it next year.

The whole universe is hoping and wishing for that as well. The good vibe is coming and we just hope for the consistency of the market.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

They say Beta will be released in December. Any update on the specific date of the release?

We certainly understand and truly appreciate everyone's excitement about the Beta release of the IronX platform. Smiley

Rest assured, we will communicate an update to this within the month, so please stay tuned!. Cool

More importantly, we'd like to thank you and the IronX community as a whole for the unending support to IronX. Wink

Cheers! Grin
I will continue to provide support for IRONX in order to be successful, yes, hopefully Beta will be released from the IRONX Platform at the end of this month. we will continue to monitor the progress of this project and other new information, I will continue to sit and be here. keep to spirit for the IRONX team. Smiley
yes of course I also really hope that if there is an IRONX project development, I see the IRONX project has a high potential for success, we can see that many of them are following on IRONX official channels, certainly certainly IRONX projects have registered a lot of users

IronX has been selected as the top ongoing ICO by ICObench. That proves the potential of this project and it's just time to hold on, watch it grow.
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

I think so but whether or not they reach the hard cap is not important. This project is not just funded by ICO, they will continue developing and those who joined the ICO will enjoy the benefits of holding the token.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

We certainly understand and truly appreciate everyone's excitement about the Beta release of the IronX platform. Smiley

Rest assured, we will communicate an update to this within the month, so please stay tuned!. Cool

More importantly, we'd like to thank you and the IronX community as a whole for the unending support to IronX. Wink

Cheers! Grin
I will continue to provide support for IRONX in order to be successful, yes, hopefully Beta will be released from the IRONX Platform at the end of this month. we will continue to monitor the progress of this project and other new information, I will continue to sit and be here. keep to spirit for the IRONX team. Smiley
yes of course I also really hope that if there is an IRONX project development, I see the IRONX project has a high potential for success, we can see that many of them are following on IRONX official channels, certainly certainly IRONX projects have registered a lot of users

IronX has been selected as the top ongoing ICO by ICObench. That proves the potential of this project and it's just time to hold on, watch it grow.

I agree with you, IronX has the potential and capability to become a very successful project among similar project, IronX is being built with 1.2 million existing IronFX clients and 150,000 Cardano followers which gives this project access to a huge liquidity pool.  A combination of strong team and advisors.

Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

Cheers! Grin

I agree with you, IronX has the potential and capability to become a very successful project among similar project, IronX is being built with 1.2 million existing IronFX clients and 150,000 Cardano followers which gives this project access to a huge liquidity pool.  A combination of strong team and advisors.

They pretty much have all the components needed for a successful exchange and a good start.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

IronX keeps growing and adding valuable people to their team as well. I hope, like it's predecessor IronFx, it's going to bring a lot of awards home.
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

I'm also very excited about it. Hope they let us sign-up and give us an amount to spend in a demo environment. That would be very interesting.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

I saw the telegram channel having a lot of new users. Is there an airdrop? any links or details about it?
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Just expect the unexpected and go with the flow. Wink

I couldn't agree more, we don't stress ourselves because definitely, they will release the platform in due time.

Let's all be patient and wait. I know that they can definitely deliver as promised.
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

I am one of those people waiting for the Beta release, hopefully they can announce an exact date already.

Same here, let's be more patient. I know IronX has something big in store for us.

I am pretty confident that IronX will be able to follow their roadmap. IronX is always full of surprises.

Well from the looks of it, it appears that the team is actually ahead of its roadmap. Of course aside from the ICO which was obviously extended.
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

I think the beta release was the final platform already.

And it will happen all this month 👍

Beta is not final. There is always room for improvement

That's right! Beta is just the testing stage I presume and official platform will go live after the public sale next month. Is this correct?
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I think so but whether or not they reach the hard cap is not important. This project is not just funded by ICO, they will continue developing and those who joined the ICO will enjoy the benefits of holding the token.

I think that too. Not only that but this too. I have thought through all possible instances and intermittent states between the extremities of the probabilistic outcome of a thought being designated as two poles with right outcome on one end and wrong outcome on the other end. Poles exchange with the speed of light giving out gamma rays of doubt during deliberation of the thought by the means of brain activity.
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

Can everyone participate in the beta exchange?

Any comment on this? If everyone can join the beta testing stage, is there already a link available to it?
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

It will be a breeze for them to reach hardcap. They have a unique exchange platform wherein a lot of people are searching for this kind of project.

It should be base on the uniqueness and advancement of this project but because of the current market conditions this could be a little drawback but can still definitely hit the target. IronX is a game changer, the idea is different and very relevant which is why it will make a mark.

With a lot of time before ICO ends, I think they should be able to hit the hardcap. This is really impressive considering the current state of the market today.
Hitting the hardcap won't be a problem for Ironx. They have great partners and a strong team to back them up. I have a feeling the will hit the hardcap before December 15.

New update since IronX was affected the bearish market, they will extend the sale until January 15, 2019.  Smiley
The market is not helpful

Yeah can you imagine that even in this current bearish market, the team was able to raised almost half now of the target! Great job actually! Smiley
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

I hope Ironx can survive the onslaught of the bear market and reach its hardcap soon. I am confident of what they can do.

No doubt about that buddy! I'm actually excited since they are about to reach hardcap and exchange will soon be going live! Going to be the best time of the year for IronX!

Never doubt about something you believe in, always give your 100% support.

I think I've seen that already, It's actually a quote but you are right about it, believe in it all the way-implicitly and unquestionably.
There is a lot of good vibe in this project

Oh yeah that's true! In the meantime, let's wait and hope for more promos on this upcoming Christmas Day! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: