Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26102 times)
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

But investors must be sure in true of this information. Extented token sale date? You raised 25 mln - its crazy amount... seems you are so greedy...
Based on the website the token sale will ends on 15 January 2019 (15:00 GMT). Basically exchange projects require high-class technology and security systems, so it's natural if they need a lot of funds to make it happen. Even though it looks crazy but as long as the results are comparable I think it's no problem  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jollydart

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

IronX keeps growing and adding valuable people to their team as well. I hope, like it's predecessor IronFx, it's going to bring a lot of awards home.

I myself is actually still hoping for some kind of rewards or promo/discount come Christmas Day! Too bad that I missed the Black Friday promo!

I think there is actually 1% bonus for Christmas. I saw that mentioned in telegram chat.
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

IronX has been selected as the top ongoing ICO by ICObench. That proves the potential of this project and it's just time to hold on, watch it grow.

I agree with you, IronX has the potential and capability to become a very successful project among similar project, IronX is being built with 1.2 million existing IronFX clients and 150,000 Cardano followers which gives this project access to a huge liquidity pool.  A combination of strong team and advisors.
Yes, this project only needs money for development. There are a lot of potential investors, there is a chance to raise hardcap. You just have to believe in success)

I think they can fund their development already. IronX is being made by a company that produced and successfully ran IronFx exchange, I don't think they are at the shortage of funds.

Definitely not shorthanded. Imagine having been able to raise such amount on this ongoing public sale right. Must got a lot to do with the user base of its supporters too! Smiley

They reached $22m in private sale alone. They definitely have some serious investor interested with the exchange and I agree, I think it has something to do with their userbase.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

But investors must be sure in true of this information. Extented token sale date? You raised 25 mln - its crazy amount... seems you are so greedy...
Based on the website the token sale will ends on 15 January 2019 (15:00 GMT). Basically exchange projects require high-class technology and security systems, so it's natural if they need a lot of funds to make it happen. Even though it looks crazy but as long as the results are comparable I think it's no problem  Grin

Look what Binance and other did with 7-15 Mio. They thing is they extended the public sale because of a "high demand" of their tokens. If there would be a high demand the raised amount wouldnt be stucked at 25 Mio $ for more than 2 months. It just looks like they want raise more money and i doubt they will raise a significant amount in addition due to the market. But yeah nevermind
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

The Beta platform has already been released! has anyone here already tried it? Looks very interesting.
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

IronX keeps growing and adding valuable people to their team as well. I hope, like it's predecessor IronFx, it's going to bring a lot of awards home.
There is a lot of good hype on this project
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

Finally the Beta version of the platform is released
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

As I see their counter capped at 25 mln usd right now. This is true that they raised such big money? anyone have their contract adress with raised funds?

That's correct, we are now at 25,109,452 USD, as of this writing. We have raised the softcap, already, and have extended our Token sale until the 15th of January 2019. I don't have the contract address, and am not sure if we could request for it now. As far as I know, most ICO only release that information after the Public sale. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

you are very right investors must know more information,
and one of them the target they achieved was not small, 25 million was very big for now

Since the beta has not been launched yet and it is supposed to be launched before end of December, they hope new investors are attracted to the project after beta launch. I think, that's why they extended the ICO.  

i believe beta will be lunched when the team feels it is good enough to be out for the public to test, IronX is a world class project and as such would want to be extra sure of the product workability before releasing it, so i think we should all have patient and wait for the beta, it will surely come and many will be impress.

Seems that there is no need to wait long. According to what they have announced, the beta will be released before end of this year.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

As I see their counter capped at 25 mln usd right now. This is true that they raised such big money? anyone have their contract adress with raised funds?

That's correct, we are now at 25,109,452 USD, as of this writing. We have raised the softcap, already, and have extended our Token sale until the 15th of January 2019. I don't have the contract address, and am not sure if we could request for it now. As far as I know, most ICO only release that information after the Public sale. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

and one of them the target they achieved was not small, 25 million was very big for now

Since the beta has not been launched yet and it is supposed to be launched before end of December, they hope new investors are attracted to the project after beta launch. I think, that's why they extended the ICO.  

i believe beta will be lunched when the team feels it is good enough to be out for the public to test, IronX is a world class project and as such would want to be extra sure of the product workability before releasing it, so i think we should all have patient and wait for the beta, it will surely come and many will be impress.

Seems that there is no need to wait long. According to what they have announced, the beta will be released before end of this year.

https://ironx.io/ironx-launches-the-beta-version-of-its-crypto-exchange-platform/  Grin

Cheers! Cool
warlock1982

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Cool! Even though the ICO was extended, IronX still managed to follow their roadmap and was able to release their beta on time. Goodluck IronX!
warhog15

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Cool! Even though the ICO was extended, IronX still managed to follow their roadmap and was able to release their beta on time. Goodluck IronX!

That's true. They have a very great team. And are you aware that there is another Airdrop at stake? IronX is very generous!
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

That's true. They have a very great team. And are you aware that there is another Airdrop at stake? IronX is very generous!

Yeah! that's right! They have a new ongoing Airdrop! here's the link for your reference!

https://airdrops.io/ironx/
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

The beta platform will attract many new investors. I am sure many of the people that were hesitant to participate in the ICO will invest in IronX and that's why the extension of the ICO was a good decision.
warlock1982

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

The beta platform will attract many new investors. I am sure many of the people that were hesitant to participate in the ICO will invest in IronX and that's why the extension of the ICO was a good decision.

Yeah, I totally agree. I'll be looking forward to seeing more partners for IronX in the future.
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:05:20 AM

Yeah! that's right! They have a new ongoing Airdrop! here's the link for your reference!

https://airdrops.io/ironx/

Thank you so much for sharing this. I guess this is already the 3rd airdrop. IronX is really generous!
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

https://ironx.io/ironx-launches-the-beta-version-of-its-crypto-exchange-platform/  Grin

Cheers! Cool

Well congrats to the IronX team for keeping to their word of realizing beta version as promised, it goes to show that IronX will definitely fulfill all the promise made on their roadmap at the right time, i hope many will find this platform worthy to take part in, this project has a lot to offer and they are just getting started.

Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Cheers! Cool

Well congrats to the IronX team for keeping to their word of realizing beta version as promised, it goes to show that IronX will definitely fulfill all the promise made on their roadmap at the right time, i hope many will find this platform worthy to take part in, this project has a lot to offer and they are just getting started.

It only shows how dedicated the team was into this project. Their experience is really a great advantage.
warlock1982

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Cheers! Cool

It only shows how dedicated the team was into this project. Their experience is really a great advantage.

This is what I love about this project and I'm pretty sure that they are going to be very successful. Kudos to the team!

Can we already do trading on the Beta Platform and see how it works?
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Look what Binance and other did with 7-15 Mio. They thing is they extended the public sale because of a "high demand" of their tokens. If there would be a high demand the raised amount wouldnt be stucked at 25 Mio $ for more than 2 months. It just looks like they want raise more money and i doubt they will raise a significant amount in addition due to the market. But yeah nevermind

With bets version release maybe people will start investing more into ironx project because we have seen such a way that company strong goals in the future. I hope they will easily reach the hard cap because there are many people asking them to extend their ICO.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Cheers! Cool

This is what I love about this project and I'm pretty sure that they are going to be very successful. Kudos to the team!

Can we already do trading on the Beta Platform and see how it works?

Yes you can
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: