Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New member intro.  (Read 440 times)
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

We have been able to invest so far in bitcoin and litecoin, and we plan to invest in others in the near future.

Welcome, good luck and please consider learning/gaining knowledge before investing more.
I mean u did invest in bitcoin, litecoin (dont know about that, any reason?) but others? Please educate yourself about what you are investing in exactly knowing how easy is to setup new crypto (40 minutes).
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

I would suggest you start with the basics first. If you have already gained basic knowledge regarding cryptocurrency and its related technologies like blockchain, then you should focus on advanced articles that focus on current trends happening in the world of cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of news websites that provide the latest information regarding the latest trends. So you can subscribe to those news websites and get all the latest news and updates regarding cryptocurrency.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

Hi I'm Shannon,and I am new to earn honey. I've clicked videos and survevys. So far got one cent. I like to know how I can make more money on earn honey? If and when I get paid can I exchange but coins for cash? Where I live nobody takes bitcoins.

Hello, so you basically come here to make money? Do you even know what this forum all about?
I don't want to be mean but you should know and learn what this all about and everything else will follow.
Meanwhile, familiarize yourself by the rules.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.740
Nickolaj

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

I would suggest you start with the basics first. If you have already gained basic knowledge regarding cryptocurrency and its related technologies like blockchain, then you should focus on advanced articles that focus on current trends happening in the world of cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of news websites that provide the latest information regarding the latest trends. So you can subscribe to those news websites and get all the latest news and updates regarding cryptocurrency.

I am a beginner and so far I am not very familiar with the structure of the forum
Tell me where can I post my data (e - mail, twitter and others)?
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

<…> I am a beginner and so far I am not very familiar with the structure of the forum
Tell me where can I post my data (e - mail, twitter and others)?
It is not common practice to state publicly your real social media contact addresses, since people value their privacy.
That being said, if you wish, you can make your email visible to others when they consult your user profile. In order to do this, you need to go to Profile-> Account Related Settings, and under the provided email, uncheck the “Hide email address from public?” Option.

In addition, in the “Forum Profile Information” section of your profile you can add some social account data (AOL Instant Messenger nickname, MSN Messenger email address, Yahoo Instant Messenger nickname).

There is no predefined field for Twitter and/or Facebook. These I guess you can add to your signature and/or personal text, although the latter is a very small field (50 characters or so). Nevertheless, you will not be able to do this until you become at least a Jr. Member (30 activity and >= 1 merit), or acquire a copper membership.

In any case, I would refrain as much as possible from providing real data that relates to you as much as possible for privacy and security purposes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: