Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 433TOKEN - EMPOWERING 3 BILLION SOCCER FANS WITH BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3976 times)
Colisez

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

How long will the bounty program last? Will it end with the end of the public sale?
Bonuses will end around the middle of the ICO, so do everywhere. Now is the best time to invest
Where can I find a graph or table, where can I see the change in bonuses?
I advise you to look for this information in white paper, it seems there was written about it
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kespeta

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

In which countries will you work, what will your work literally be? Will you have some kind of center? Or will everything be on the platform on the Internet?
Quanasnan

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

What will football clubs get from working with your project?
Quanasnan

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

In which countries will you work, what will your work literally be? Will you have some kind of center? Or will everything be on the platform on the Internet?
I think the project will work all over the world, as there are fans of football everywhere  Cheesy
Leathez

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

Most likely, football clubs will receive some rewards for cooperation
Endaleyno

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

Young talents can become members of football clubs, which is beneficial for the clubs themselves
Grytahlinn

Activity: 70

Crypto is our future

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

I think the project will work all over the world, as there are fans of football everywhere  Cheesy
And this is the correct statement, because football is really a world game. the question is whether the ecosystem will expand, or will it be a one-time expansion, but for the whole world

“Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” – Marc Kenigsberg
Chavarsha

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

And this is the correct statement, because football is really a world game. the question is whether the ecosystem will expand, or will it be a one-time expansion, but for the whole world
Are there enough resources and participants to cover the whole world at once? It seems to me that the ecosystem will expand in stages.
Grytahlinn

Activity: 70

Crypto is our future

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Are there enough resources and participants to cover the whole world at once? It seems to me that the ecosystem will expand in stages.
In my opinion, everything depends on the success of the marketing campaign and the interest of football fans to such a project. The results of the public sale should show how much the project is in demand and popular.

“Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” – Marc Kenigsberg
Chavarsha

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

In my opinion, everything depends on the success of the marketing campaign and the interest of football fans to such a project. The results of the public sale should show how much the project is in demand and popular.
Relying on the fact that once a project is associated with football and even more so is aimed at its development, it can, of course, justify itself, but anything is possible. I hope the team is ready for this.
Maddeustus

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

Apparently so far there is no talk about cooperation with clubs. Contacts are being established with football stars, who, in turn, can attract the attention of clubs to the young talents being cultivated.
Onanseni

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Young talents can become members of football clubs, which is beneficial for the clubs themselves
Becoming a member of a famous football club is not easy. I think that young football players should first prove themselves first, and then they will open the road to the top of football glory
Maddeustus

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Becoming a member of a famous football club is not easy. I think that young football players should first prove themselves first, and then they will open the road to the top of football glory
That's just how they should recommend themselves?
Onanseni

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

Perhaps, if the project team conducts some tournaments under its auspices, then the players will have the opportunity to show their talent. Or, for example, to participate in the selection of the national team of any country, but this path is more difficult
Quentineron

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Will there be any events organized next year with the participation of the project team, famous football players and ordinary fans?
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

Perhaps, if the project team conducts some tournaments under its auspices, then the players will have the opportunity to show their talent. Or, for example, to participate in the selection of the national team of any country, but this path is more difficult
Much more complicated. Because there is a very tough selection and everything will depend on the quality of work of the mentor-coach
Darienciss

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

How many young footballers in total can you train and train for games? How will the issue with the infrastructure be resolved?
Ssidellari

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

My question is this: are you planning to create your own news feed about events in the world of football and its fan component?
Xtonicol

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

My question is this: are you planning to create your own news feed about events in the world of football and its fan component?
Hmm, that would be pretty cool, because it will significantly popularize the project itself and attract new people to it. A good idea!
Colisez

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Hmm, that would be pretty cool, because it will significantly popularize the project itself and attract new people to it. A good idea!
It will be cool if the project will work immediately in many industries related to football
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: