Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest  (Read 313 times)
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:40:33 PM

The first and only rule for investment - do not be afraid to lose money
The main thing is to observe the risk management, so that your investment is reasonable and not a waste of money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:46:51 AM

There are many kind of investment and you should know that all of them are risky but still investment or investing are profitable.
Indeed. not all investment will have a good result but once you take the risk there is a chance that you can hit jackpot. Do you know some good investment?
I know a lot of investment especially investing in cryptocurrency which is also good investment even it is risky it is good to earn profit. On the other hand, right now I found a some good investment which may result to a lot income once you invest. As a investor we should always take the risk so we might end in good result and do not afraid to invest especially if you will invest in good investment. Lastly, be wisely in doing investment and always be positive while doing investment.
Pandan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:54:56 AM

I recently came across this new service using BTC, in discord & man, this lady is awesome.

A tarot reader for crypto.

Check out if that interests you, i loved her insights on the future of the market, worth exploring! I am definitely gonna try those tips in my investments.

https://discord.gg/xy5SfMa- her name is minerva & boy she is good Shocked Im impressed
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: