Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pick ur Altcoin  (Read 354 times)
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

It is the TRX. Period ..You can check BTC one too ..

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

With there being around 2,000 cryptocurrencies and tokens on the market today it can be very confusing what to put your money in to.

Diversification is definitely a key element when it comes to any type of investment but at the same token it makes no sense to overstretch yourself either..

I would recommend diversification between 3 to 7 projects depending on your budget.

Here are my top 7 picks these picks are based on a lot of research and criteria.

These have a strong working product, high volume in the market, solid future development plans including partnerships and great marketing behind them along with solid moves towards adoption

These are in no particular order.

1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. Dash
4. XRP
5. Eos
6. Tron
7. digibyte altho it's considerably lower volume than the rest and has not got the strong marketing behind it ..it is a fantastic project lightning fast super decentralized and cheap to use..
Working products what Huh Tron, XRP, DASH??? Digibyte is worse than dogecoin imo.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Here are my top 7 picks these picks are based on a lot of research and criteria.

Can we know in what type of research you have done and what criteria you have followed to select those coins?

These have a strong working product, high volume in the market, solid future development plans including partnerships and great marketing behind them along with solid moves towards adoption
I think they all not follows all criteria and only basis of that we can not simply go with that.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

I agree that these projects are good but for trading they are not so profitable, look at the graphs of altcoins listed on Binance or other secure exchange and decide what is really interesting and fruitful.

HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

With there being around 2,000 cryptocurrencies and tokens on the market today it can be very confusing what to put your money in to.

Diversification is definitely a key element when it comes to any type of investment but at the same token it makes no sense to overstretch yourself either..

I would recommend diversification between 3 to 7 projects depending on your budget.

1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. Dash
4. XRP
5. Eos
6. Tron
7. digibyte altho it's considerably lower volume than the rest and has not got the strong marketing behind it ..it is a fantastic project lightning fast super decentralized and cheap to use..
It is really good if you pick your altcoin yourself. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are excellent for earnings and profitability. Do invest in them and you shall never ever regret. They are going good.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

investing in the top 10 altcoin is very low risk than the new ico or altcoin. but on the other hand, I can see the benefits of investing in a new altcoin. it's just that for now it is not possible, because this decline will continue. so the situation in investment is not profitable
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

investing in the top 10 altcoin is very low risk than the new ico or altcoin. but on the other hand, I can see the benefits of investing in a new altcoin. it's just that for now it is not possible, because this decline will continue. so the situation in investment is not profitable

Obviously even I do prefer only on the top 10 coins as it will be trending yes I understand the market is down now. Believe me these 10coins will give you good profit if you invest on it. My all time favourite altcoin is ETH a strong fighter.

antoarwadi

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. Dash
4. XRP
5. Eos
6. Tron
Yes, you are absolutely right, right now there are lots of altcoins on the crypto market but not all altcoins have investors in them, most of them are shitcoin, and the list that you make me think is commonly applied by some crypto investors. thanks for sharing. and your list is very similar to the list that I have.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

If you want to know my choice of top coins then here is my list;
Bitcoin
Eth
Xrp
Trx
Ada
Xlm
Icx

There are many new projects that i like too but these 7 are the most solid one's for long term.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

It is the TRX. Period ..You can check BTC one too ..
TRX all the way baby! I actually believe TRON is going to move massively in the next bull run and I really cannot wait to see what becomes of the value. Like they always say, the act of being smart is based on the outcome of the success you eventually get to have in the long run, and investing in TRX at this point in time when the market of TRX is pretty undervalued as far as I am concerned, knowing this is going to get huge is something that I am optimistic about and patient to wait for. I am sure in the nearest future; so many people would be wishing they were holding some TRON in their wallet.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

That's a great catalog but I think you should reduce some of the altcoins like Tron, digtymte altho and Dash. Although these are potential altcoins, I think it will not be as profitable as the other altcoins. You should buy Bitcoin and EOS. That's 2 altcoins that will bring great profit in your future. You should invest less in ETH because now Vitalik Buterin is not holding any tokens.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

when it comes to altcoins and choosing them at first it is always confusing to newcomers but that won't last long if you are wise enough to study the market first and never listen to what others tell you.

if you do that you can clearly see that all the altcoins are equally good and bad at the same time. and you can make profit from all of them the same way because they get pumped the same way even if the size or duration of the pump differs.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

I just cut my investments into two, bitcoin and ethereum respectively. Before I keep on holding xvg, omg, neo, eth and btc but now I only just hold btc and eth. Neo kept falling so as xvg and omg, that's why I let them go.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

I agree that these projects are good but for trading they are not so profitable, look at the graphs of altcoins listed on Binance or other secure exchange and decide what is really interesting and fruitful.
If you are looking at long term trading, trust me, alt market is one you really want to be taking advantage of, I really do not always care much anyway, as long as I am only into much of btc and I basically just make use of altcoins to increase my bitcoin stash, so in a way, I always try as much as possible to pick the alts at least in the top 100 market cap, at the bottom when there is chance for a trend reversal and I invest in them for the long term. There is nothing as sweet and interesting as being patient and seeing your stash grow over time, while trading the trends.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

I wonder what you saw good to the tron, cardano. Personally, I would replace them with something worthwhile and more promising. These two coins are pumps and are good for day trading.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Crypto list you have been good enough. several top ranking in coinmarketcap gives a good result from the entry on investing in new coins. at least invest in established coins will give you comfort and serenity because the more stable and powerful even for the long term. ethereum, EOS, ripple, stellar can be an option.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

Crypto list you have been good enough. several top ranking in coinmarketcap gives a good result from the entry on investing in new coins. at least invest in established coins will give you comfort and serenity because the more stable and powerful even for the long term. ethereum, EOS, ripple, stellar can be an option.

Yeah, those are good choices to invest in. We know that diversification is needed here, so we will not lose all of our money when the price is going down (because we have another investment).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: