Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with bounty earnings?  (Read 650 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

Bounty hunters are being paid project's token for the efforts of promoting their project. Some hunters immediately dump their tokens once it hit exchanges. Some of them actually hold the tokens because they believe in that project and the roadmap. Optimistic, they wait for sucess and the time it will hit moon. Others may actually exchange that token for another.
From your experiences, where do you usually allocate your bounty earnings?
Usually lot of bounty hunters hold their rewards because some of believe to the project that they wait for a great price me too is like that but sometimes if I see that it's a great time to sold it.I sold my token and save it.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

Most of the bounty hunters can really cause dumping price of the tokens, because they will get the token free and they will not affected once the price decrease. Only few of them are concern and that is good and I hope more bounty hunters hold their token unti the price increase very high..
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

Most of the bounty hunters can really cause dumping price of the tokens, because they will get the token free and they will not affected once the price decrease. Only few of them are concern and that is good and I hope more bounty hunters hold their token unti the price increase very high..
I suggest that bounty hunters should be more patient in waiting for a good price increase of their tokens because it will really come to happen but takes time.Selling them right away even if the price is low is not really a good practice for bounty hunters since it will also contribute to a more dump in the market.

entebah

Activity: 1546
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

For me if an ICO project that I follow in the Bounty campaign and they succeed in selling at least successfully reach Softcap, when they enter into an exchange and their prices are good in the exchange market, of course I will sell my prize directly. But if the price on the market is so bad I will hold my prize from Bounty.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

I suggest that bounty hunters should be more patient in waiting for a good price increase of their tokens because it will really come to happen but takes time.Selling them right away even if the price is low is not really a good practice for bounty hunters since it will also contribute to a more dump in the market.
Most of them did not patient with this condition.and they was in hurry to sell their bounty token.moreover for people that has not job or monthly income, certainly they would dump their tokens.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

I remember the first time I earned in my first bounty. I splurged myself into shopping spree. after I am satisfied, I have saved it in a bank for latter use. When i have decided, I placed it in a trading platform and bought other tokens for day trading scheme.unfortunatelly this market became vicous and swallowed my investments whole. bad day for trading but oh well. life goes on. I will still continue to use my bounty earnings to earn more on trading different coins.

serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

when i get a gift from the bounty i will sell it to eth then i hold it until the next few months. because i trust eth more than the new tokens
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

I actually allocate all my earnings in bounty to my savings and some of my potential tokens will be hodl for long time but not just long long time I'll hodl it until its hit the moon price because that's the dream of all bounty hunters even the investor so that I acknowledge my self to promote legit project so that I earn money and also help those project grow.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

Bounty hunters are being paid project's token for the efforts of promoting their project. Some hunters immediately dump their tokens once it hit exchanges. Some of them actually hold the tokens because they believe in that project and the roadmap. Optimistic, they wait for sucess and the time it will hit moon. Others may actually exchange that token for another.
You're right a lot of bounty hunters dumping their token once it hit exchange site which I believe what cause it is that they see the beauty of the project because some bounty hunters only join any available bounty without studying the utility of the project.
Like I said the potentials and utility of token will determine what I will do once the project hit exchanges site.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

Some of my earnings in bounty campaigns is go for my family daily needed and almost all of my token taht have a potential in the future is my hold and i save them to secure my future, and other is for investment.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

before I made decision to sell tokens that I got from bounty, I usually looked deeply for information about how the project was planned, if it is promising, I would still hold some tokens that I had and only sell a small portion
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

You're right a lot of bounty hunters dumping their token once it hit exchange site which I believe what cause it is that they see the beauty of the project because some bounty hunters only join any available bounty without studying the utility of the project.
Like I said the potentials and utility of token will determine what I will do once the project hit exchanges site.
When projects do hit up exchanger doesn't give out anytime about on determining projects potential. It might have the possible increase or demand but on the current condition of the market most likely coins are being dumped down into deep percentages and its normal for bounty hunters to secure out their pay before its too late.

before I made decision to sell tokens that I got from bounty, I usually looked deeply for information about how the project was planned, if it is promising, I would still hold some tokens that I had and only sell a small portion
Case to case basis since not all bounty hunters will have that kind or similar mindset when it comes on tending to hold out their bounty tokens.

MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Maybe when I get a prize from the bounty campaign I will use it for everyday needs because the gifts from the bounty campaign are very useful for us bitcoin users. The benefits that we get are also very large so we have to process them properly so that what we can can benefit us in the future.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

My personal experience when I got gift tokens from my work participated in the Bounty campaign. I often hold tokens rather than directly selling on the stock, because usually prices always go down when I enter the market. And I use the results of the bounty to meet the needs of my family.
Jateng

Activity: 1256
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

In my experience, I sold the wrong coin and hold the wrong coin too. I know I am poor when it comes to determing whether a coin is good or not so now, what I am doing is I am converting the coin into bitcoin immediately no matter what happen and just wait for the bitcoin to rise so I can convert it into Ph Peso.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

I've been holding all my bounties in my wallet for almost six months. Because most of icos is under ico price. They can make big gains in the future bull season.
KryptoKnight78

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

I was so lucky that I sold all of my bounty tokens I got from blog writing during the time when Bitcoin was still $18k. Still holding all my earnings hedge in a USDT Tether coin. I dont know if Bitcoin will go down more for more consolidation. How I wish it will happen so I can buy more Bitcoins.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

I will have 2 options after receiving bonuses from the bounty program:
1. I will use it to pay for my daily needs.
2. Invest in an ICO that I feel has the potential to generate profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: