Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Birthday, Bitcoin Price Is No Longer Exciting ?  (Read 1344 times)
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Well, I'm just almost a 2years old in this market and I still feel the excitement with bitcoin. Yes, technically bitcoin already reach 1 decade but the worldwide adoption are still not happening so for me, there is so much things that bitcoin needs to be done.

We feel not too excited right now simply because of its current price but for sure, when we enter in a bull market again almost everyone will celebrate and feel the excitement with bitcoin. We will grow more for the next 10 years of cryptocurrency, new generation will come and this great technology will cotinue to bless more people and give them the opportunity of a true technology around the world.
I am sure those who understand the technicality of bitcoin, what makes it tick and what brings about the potential, I am pretty sure they will not consider anything as non exciting.

For the past years when it all started, bitcoin traded far less than a cent, in fact a whole lot below than you can imagine, and looking at how far we have gone with the current price, I think anyone who is smart enough will know there is a great hope for the future as there is no two ways about that. Those who want to keep worrying over nothing, will most definitely find themselves to blame if they end up not taking any action regarding accumulation now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

The figures aren't exciting but no one should be surprised, there hasn't been any important news that can drive prices of coin to their ATH yet. The market has recorded series of  FUD, the Chinese ban, the ICOs scam, continuous hacking of the exchanges. These are others are responsible for this chapter.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

If you would have told anyone 10 years ago that one day bitcoin would be worth $6000+ they all would've been amazed and bitten your hand off for such an offer. In 10 years time we might be able to say the same again, I would say that's pretty exciting.

Probably it is. It is like bitcoin is so exciting and we cannot really predict what will going to happen. It is unpredictable that anytime soon it will pump then there will be a dump and pump again and the cycle repeats. It only varies on what is the value, and how people look at it.

margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

I would not say it is not exciting, seeing Bitcoin so stable is very interesting to me. And yes, prices have dropped, but that is what bear market is about, and I never thought, that bear market is such a bad thing, we need these times as well, if prices would always just go up, it would surely pop out, as many people states, this is just a bubble, but it is not.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 06:29:16 PM by mazdafunsun

At least for me , the price is very exciting and this point, it was not exciting when we where going down and down, drawing lower highs constantly. It was a time when I was not looking forward to next motnhs in crypto space, today and contrary I like the stabilty and believe that there is agood chance of uptred in comming months.

jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Probably you're right that the excitement might have lost due to the very long bearish market this 2018. Last October, there was some bit of excitement when prices suddenly showed spikes. But, only for a moment. Now, the market is still bearish and the people here are not that positive about the market. They are waiting for the bull market to come.
StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Being the first crypto in the space, BTC is still the most stable crypto currency survived from this year's market crush.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

Probably you're right that the excitement might have lost due to the very long bearish market this 2018. Last October, there was some bit of excitement when prices suddenly showed spikes. But, only for a moment. Now, the market is still bearish and the people here are not that positive about the market. They are waiting for the bull market to come.
i think the real surge will definitely happen, but no one knows for sure. We have to accept market conditions that are difficult to predict, but on this 10th anniversary, I'm glad that BTC can't break support around $ 6000

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

If we will see the market Bitcoin now is in a better situation.
We can tell that the bad side because we saw what 2017 had.
But if we will analyze everything, we are still in good shape.
More newcomers also will enjoy the starter price.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:04:01 AM

I agree-- No longer excitng. There are no signs of a bull run. Just blood everywhere. ONly few are actually reaping the benefits of it for their own conveniece. It is just very frustrating on our part as investors because we bought at a good price but then the reversal actually wounds our bitcoin. bringing our money down to the drain. the increase is very small-- small enough to just recover for the losses. Well what to do, that is what it is in the cryptosphere.
do not be frustrated with the current conditions, of course, if assessed globally from the beginning of bitcoin launching until now, it has been an extraordinary achievement. we have to spread optimistic news, so that investors have a future view

Its true bitcoin have an extraordinary achievement in 10years considering there is no CEO in it. From zero price and once reach $20k in just 10 years and having market cap more than 100Billions dollar is special achievement and i am believe it still continue in near future
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

At least for me , the price is very exciting and this point, it was not exciting when we where going down and down, drawing lower highs constantly. It was a time when I was not looking forward to next motnhs in crypto space, today and contrary I like the stabilty and believe that there is agood chance of uptred in comming months.

Yup also for me, but i somehow cool off though like taking a break on bitcoin industry because of the sudden low of the price of bitcoin , i quite sad about it because the viral bitcoin goes down, like some people stop using it , but then again , best hope for our dear bitcoin, and also long live bitcoin.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

in my opinion the price of bitcoin is still fun, although unlike 2017, we should not overdo it by decreasing the price of bitcoin, we just need to be patient and continue to pray for the success of bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

I don't think so if the price of Bitcoin last year is not attractive to the investors as I remember 2017 last year, bitcoin price rapidly increased in the market at the last quarter of the year. I think this year, Bitcoin price having a lot of struggle itself that drastically downtrend in the market due to a lot of people wanted to manipulate the market. Since they have earned a lot of profit on this strategy they repeatedly their works that make bitcoins price stable in the market until now. Indeed, we are still lucky of 10 years existence in bitcoin we can still make a profit.

I think we are still struggling with the bitcoin price which is now in the range of $ 6,317.21, Indeed in 2017 it is the heyday of bitcoin by reaching its highest price.
if we go back to the past in 2015-2016 the price of bitcoin is still low, indeed on the 10th anniversary of bitcoin, there is no significant increase in prices.
But even now we can still benefit from the current bitcoin prices
Don't be a pessimist bro, just picture the price that bitcoin started with and the current price that is being considered as the low price, and you will definitely get the clearer picture than trying to look at where it is now, but concentrating on where it is going to be in the future.

I really do not know why a lot of people find that hard to understand or come to terms with, but probably, it is understandable that the mindset a lot of people brought into this space with respect to getting rich quick in the short term is what is affecting their judgment.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Bitcoin get great achievement in 10 years. From zero value and the price right now $6400. I think bitcoin always attractive investment. I think bitcoin price right now attracting more investor because they believe the potential of bitcoin
Even if the prices are not high now and we have experienced a huge downtrend for most parts of the year 2018, that does not mean the market would be like this forever. We have to understand that in as much as this is something a lot of people who bought at the peak may not like, it is a normal and healthy thing to happen in any market, and considering that this is a very new market, it is usually bound to happen like this. Nonetheless, we also have to understand as well that, as time goes on, the market will most definitely start testing new heights, there will be more development, and investors who are real believers in the long term will certainly be reaping the benefits.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

I agree-- No longer excitng. There are no signs of a bull run. Just blood everywhere. ONly few are actually reaping the benefits of it for their own conveniece. It is just very frustrating on our part as investors because we bought at a good price but then the reversal actually wounds our bitcoin. bringing our money down to the drain. the increase is very small-- small enough to just recover for the losses. Well what to do, that is what it is in the cryptosphere.
do not be frustrated with the current conditions, of course, if assessed globally from the beginning of bitcoin launching until now, it has been an extraordinary achievement. we have to spread optimistic news, so that investors have a future view

Its true bitcoin have an extraordinary achievement in 10years considering there is no CEO in it. From zero price and once reach $20k in just 10 years and having market cap more than 100Billions dollar is special achievement and i am believe it still continue in near future
Yes, I agree many forget that once not so long ago was bought pizza for 10 000 bitcoins.Today it seems unreal.So the price for the purchase at the moment is very acceptable and I am sure that it will only grow.I suppose I do not focus on the price,for me the main thing is that as many people as possible treat bitcoin positively and use it only for good purposes.10 years ago it was just an idea,today it is an expensive digital currency and in 10 years it will be the only international currency with an even higher price.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Bitcoin price is no longer exciting? It is exciting for me because bitcoin is valuable asset and it may fluctuate once people decide to take part with the market. It is exciting in my part because if ever I see bitcoin to move, this is the first year, I testified how bitcoin is great. However, if the price won't materialize, I will buy more bitcoin.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Bitcoin is not here to "excite" you in any way, you do not need to feel anything about the price of bitcoin. At the 10th birthday of bitcoin please stop starting topics that do not realize the purpose of what bitcoin was created for and try to please realize bitcoin is not something you try to make money with, it is money itself. People who turn their dollars into bitcoin and than sell their bitcoins for more dollars and go out spend that dollar are the wrong kind of people for bitcoin and have no idea what bitcoin stands for.

Specially this topic shows how misunderstood bitcoin is right now in the world. Bitcoin is a currency itself, you suppose to earn it and spend it like any other fiat currency out there. Do your job make money and spend it on stuff you want, it is not a commodity it is not a stock it is money itself.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

The figures aren't exciting but no one should be surprised, there hasn't been any important news that can drive prices of coin to their ATH yet. The market has recorded series of  FUD, the Chinese ban, the ICOs scam, continuous hacking of the exchanges. These are others are responsible for this chapter.

Always btc cannot keep climbing and some time it has a quite year and 2018 till now has being one of those. But it does not signify that in future it will no longer be exciting and bull trend will keep continue and it will be still the best to make money when it comes in crypto currency.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Always btc cannot keep climbing and some time it has a quite year and 2018 till now has being one of those. But it does not signify that in future it will no longer be exciting and bull trend will keep continue and it will be still the best to make money when it comes in crypto currency.

Unfortunately tgere are some out there who expect exciting upward trends
in the FIAT value of bitcoin - All the time.

They are not willing to accept the current state of stability we are enjoying,
Stable also means the FIAT value if bitcoin is not falling which also means
there is greater adoption and belief in the currency than last year for example.

Its all very exciting IMO

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

Bitcoin will continue to become profitable in the next decade because it has a lot of more rooms to grow. The excitements are temporary gone beause of its price downfall and prolonged bearishness in the market. The bullrun that happened in 2017 may not happen again in the following year because it has to accumulate first for a year or before the excitement return to the market again.

Bitcoin will remain the most profitable and stable cryptocurrency for a long time. As you see, its volatility is very low now, and it can be a signal that close to December - january BTC will start running up.
You know, I even imagine when people keep saying that price is not enticing and they are frustrated. What is not exciting in the price of something that was less than a cent years ago and now people are complaining about a $6000 bottom. Seriously, I can imagine how exciting the future will even end up being in that regard, considering the fact that a time will come when so many people will instead be looking at a higher value as non-exciting.

Depending on where you are looking at things from, as far as I am concerned price has been pretty good and consistently increasing over the years, and if that is not good enough for anyone, they can just easily move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: