Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEAP and LEGAL Microsoft licenses from an official partner with simple contract  (Read 1024 times)
Request (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 12:55:59 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2011, 08:51:04 AM by Request

I am an official partner of Microsoft. I have a *lot* of fully legal licenses of latest software from Microsoft - from server enterprise editions to home desktops. Personally I am open source minded but still I am happy to use latest software from Microsoft for free and to sell the retail licenses to people who want to own full legal licenses with over than 70% discount.

I am sorry but I have only four (4) licenses left for Windows 7. But I will sell them too: two (2) Professional editions and two (2) Starter Editions - you can choose 32bit or 64bit.

Make your offer via PM or via reply and tell me what do you want so I can check my license library.

PACKET OFFER: Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate + Expression Studio 4 Ultimate + 2 x Windows 7 Professional - all this for now lowed price 499BTC
(In the store in US: over $14.000)

Edit: I got some questions about legal aspect of these licenses, as you can see below. To make sure everything goes as terms and conditions require, we will follow these steps:

1.I have registered company which owns the licenses. You will make student trainee contract to my company as a software tester or programmer.
2.To make testing you need of course tools for it which I will provide for lifetime.
3.You will order consultancy from my company about b2c and b2b marketing in social media. I will provide consultancy and quick start guide howto market your business in social media channels. For that you need to make bitcoin transfer.
4.You can trust the contract we need to make is *very* fair and you can't loose your licenses. Because you don't own the licenses also the price for our social media marketing consultancy packet will be very low. Wink

We have some student trainees and there hasn't been any difficulties to operate this way, we have always provided Microsoft tools to work. Please make your offers asap or do not hesitate to ask more. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 01:00:27 AM

Are these legal to transfer?  Example, I am a MSDN subscriber and can generate legit CD keys for my personal / development use, and if I were to sell these keys, they would work, but this would not be legal. But I could legally transfer a copy of software if I bought it in a store at retail. Can you clarify the type of license you are offering

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Request (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 01:12:49 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2011, 01:27:52 AM by Request

Are these legal to transfer?  Example, I am a MSDN subscriber and can generate legit CD keys for my personal / development use, and if I were to sell these keys, they would work, but this would not be legal. But I could legally transfer a copy of software if I bought it in a store at retail. Can you clarify the type of license you are offering

Thank you for a good question. If you want to make everything sure, we can make technically contract. For example install Bitcoin to your new Windows OS and report to me that it works; now you are part of my development team from the perspective of my home country's Microsoft. I will take 100% response that everything is fully legal.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 02:22:08 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2011, 02:38:31 AM by casascius

If what you're saying is that these are indeed MSDN (Microsoft Developers Network) licenses, then such an arrangement would not be legal.  MSDN software is licensed per-user, not per company or per project.

Not that I'm the software piracy cop by any means.  I couldn't care less if people use pirated software, and I don't go around snitching on people.  But someone who is BUYING software - especially for business use - under the pretense that it's legit - needs to receive legit software.  That means licensed in a manner that would pass if they underwent a software licensing audit, which typically requires that they produce an invoice showing how the software was originally acquired the first time from authorized Microsoft dealer.  For example, if I sold you my copy of Office 2007 that I bought from Staples, I would need to give you a copy of the receipt to go with it, along with the original box and media and cd-key, for it to be legit.

It is not enough that the software will accept the key code and "activate" without complaining that the software is counterfeit.  And it is not enough to have the "software license agreement" legal gibberish that came with the software.  The INVOICE is king.

Anything less than that is a scam, even if well-intentioned.  Same goes for reselling academic software without disclosing it is academic.  It would be reasonable (but still illegal) to advertise you're selling this software, and it is certainly a step above "cracked", but not to call it LEGAL as in your subject line.

PACKET OFFER: Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate + Expression Studio 4 Ultimate + 2 x Windows 7 Professional - all this for 999BTC
(In the store in US: over $14.000)

Someone legitimately wanting this combination of software could become a MSDN subscriber themselves for as low as $1300 a year and could get their own legal (REALLY LEGAL) copy of all of this software and much more, for much less than the USD equivalent of 999 BTC.  When you subscribe to MSDN, you can legally install pretty much as many copies of all of that software for your own personal development purposes as you need (even if it's ten or a hundred).  Their rights to use the software would continue past their subscription - when the subscription ends (as you probably know), you just stop getting new releases.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
captainteemo

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:33:15 AM

Are these legal to transfer?  Example, I am a MSDN subscriber and can generate legit CD keys for my personal / development use, and if I were to sell these keys, they would work, but this would not be legal. But I could legally transfer a copy of software if I bought it in a store at retail. Can you clarify the type of license you are offering

Thank you for a good question. If you want to make everything sure, we can make technically contract. For example install Bitcoin to your new Windows OS and report to me that it works; now you are part of my development team from the perspective of my home country's Microsoft. I will take 100% response that everything is fully legal.

This is illegal.
Request (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 02:45:11 AM

Our licenses are company based via our partners, not personally. How can I make more clear that the licenses are legal. Why you would pay $1300 if you can get only the software you need with bitcoins?

What do you think what could be the right price for that offer combination?

I have agreed terms of use of this forum. I have understood that this forum is not for illegal offerings.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 02:52:22 AM

How can I make more clear that the licenses are legal.

You can post a link to the end user license agreement that applies to the specific software you're offering; tell us which paragraph or section grants permission to resell the software and explains how to do it, and you can advertise that you will include a copy of the original invoice and a notarized letter from you to formally transfer the license to its new owner (or follow whatever terms are dictated by the license agreement).

captainteemo

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:54:33 AM

Our licenses are company based via our partners, not personally. How can I make more clear that the licenses are legal. Why you would pay $1300 if you can get only the software you need with bitcoins?

What do you think what could be the right price for that offer combination?

I have agreed terms of use of this forum. I have understood that this forum is not for illegal offerings.
MSDN, Technet, etc are illegal to resell and can be revoked later on. I am a managed service provider partner (SPLA) and I know licencing when I see it.

If you want to prove yourself, post COA stickers for all of them, because cdkey-only sales are not legal except from Microsoft themselves.

Request (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 03:53:52 AM

Dear casascius and captainteemo Roll Eyes

I have to say that I do appreciate people who are exact with these kind of things. You make the Internet better place to make living. That's why I will update the offer soon to explain for all interested readers what kind of offer this exactly is. As I promised, it has been very legal from the beginning, but yes, I haven't make myself clear. Now I need to go work, but maybe I can write new offer in the train very soon.

With respect,
Request
Request (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2011, 07:58:22 AM

I have now updated the offer. I do appreciate all your comments. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: