Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter fights cryptocurrency advertising  (Read 982 times)
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

I have encountered this problem. Please follow others not too fast. Please don't retweets too often. Please interval retweets. Try to keep twitter active. If the account is blocked. Please write to lift the blockade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

Yesterday faced a very unpleasant event. Twitter has suspended the activity of my page. I’m taking part in bounty campaigns, and it’s likely that I’ve violated one of the rules of Twitter in this way. I was hurt, but I took it quite calmly and turned in those. support for twitter. But over the course of the day, 2 more of my friends called me, who were also take part in bounty campaigns and were also blocked on Twitter on the same day as me. What is it, just an accident or twitter fighting cryptocurrency advertising in your network?

I think this is not because crypto promotion, because My twitter is still save Now. My friend said that is maybe because autofollower, many people who got suspended use it. But I don't, my follower is real and I got them manually naturally

Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

This may be a contradiction. Weibo, with its high degree of freedom, has been purifying its own content. Now it is the period of ICO decline, and they may be the most sensible to do so. As a social software, you must be responsible for the user.
Twitter is not fighting cryptocurrency advertising, they are fighting the scam crypto ads, there has been a lot of twitter addresses that was confirmed with blue tick that got hacked recently and all of that was used for getting people to send money somehow. The hackers that gets those type of twitter accounts manages to change the name to something like elon musk and than use it to tell people send ethereum to their address, a lot of people believe them somehow and one even got away with over 200k thousand dollars recently. Twitter is trying to find a way to fight that and stop advertising false scam ads on their platform. In order to do that they have their security department banning all risky ones which means sometimes the real ones get banned too.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Yes, many twitter account have suspended if you shared about the crypto recently, due to the fraud ICO or scam project, this is the right time to stop the fraud ICO promotion, anyway I want to know to unsuspend the account if they blocked it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

My page was also blocked and this is not the first time. I wrote support for Twitter, but no results. Even the desire to make twitter audits was lost.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Yesterday faced a very unpleasant event. Twitter has suspended the activity of my page. I’m taking part in bounty campaigns, and it’s likely that I’ve violated one of the rules of Twitter in this way. I was hurt, but I took it quite calmly and turned in those. support for twitter. But over the course of the day, 2 more of my friends called me, who were also take part in bounty campaigns and were also blocked on Twitter on the same day as me. What is it, just an accident or twitter fighting cryptocurrency advertising in your network?

Mine has been up since day 1 I posted crypto related posts and acctivities. I wonder what you did. Maybe spamming? you should review their rules as you might hit one of them. It's not something that they only target crypto related I guess.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

i dont think twitter is banning crypto advertising accounts . im also doing bounty using my twitter and im still fine. do not retweet crypto posts too much. also share a normal posts about cars,pets etc . then your profile will look normal. dont make it a fully crypto account.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

I also locked two accounts for promoting Cryptocurrency. I think what twitter managers are doing is increasing the intensity of checking the users who advertise for ICO projects. I think the ICO project is losing a good place to promote and this is a bad thing for bounty hunters and upcoming ICO projects.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

I never violated the rules of twitter and locked in before. But two days ago my account was locked and when I wrote sticker support. They said my account was permanently suspended and could not be reinstated because it violated many times before. It is very difficult to understand when it happens
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

I think it is just Twitter's way of blocking and fighting bot or spam account. Just make at least some regular activity aside from your bounty postings so that their system will not determine you as a bot. Hope you return or reactivate your account soon.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

There is no way to encrypt the money market with a lot of negatives. There are also many unsatisfactory places, such as a large number of scammers. Twitter is responsible for users. I am not worried that this will affect the future of cryptocurrency.

Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

What you experience also happens to me. This is confusing and how to resolve it. They say the bounty hunter participants are just making spam. Even though as a marketing digital online we have the duty to like and retweet everyday.

Next time try to rarely share the ICO page and create with our own original tweets.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

A lot of them are fighting the crypto ads not because they have something against cryptos but  because there is a growing problem of people using cryptos to scam others and the ads are one of the ways that they are getting to the people that they are scamming on the sites. It might not even end up happening but there needs to be something done about the scams
rather, the problem is that many guys take 100 companies, and basically it is usually beginners, their account is only registered and they are already in the daily print 100 messages, which leads to blocking for spam, just guys cannot determine what companies are good and what are bad here and take everything.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

Have you used a script? Or your Twitter changes IP too frequently and promotes some news, which will cause your Twitter to be blocked!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

There is no way to encrypt the money market with a lot of negatives. There are also many unsatisfactory places, such as a large number of scammers. Twitter is responsible for users. I am not worried that this will affect the future of cryptocurrency.
This will only affect to the future of the bounty hunters. It means that in turn will affect many ICO projects.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

Did you wrote to twitter support to ask why they suspended your account? In most cases the reason is because you made too many tweets and retweet in an hour/day. That’s why I use to schedule my tweets.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

Be careful with your twitter accounts, because twitter is really hard. I have lost 9k followers within 24 hours. Try maybe to delete the posts with crypto for a short period of time, because to ban 9k followers is not so great for media campaigns.
thatkid1

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Twitter want to get rid of crypto spam. If your account is legit, post meaningful stuff, everything would be safe.

PS: I own a lot of accounts and none of them got suspended for posting crypto stuff. But I have a lost a lot of followers in these months.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

IMO, that's just a coincidence, because Twitter only bans ads related to ICOs if you use Twitter advertising tool. There is no ban on Twitter if you post content related to ICO. Should you review activities that have something unusual about your account?

Indeed, I have been tweeting and retweeting cryptocurrency related stuff, and even tweeting ICO that I feel is legit.  The thing that I think was that OP had been tweeting too many stuff everyday which I guess twitter thought that their account is bot or possibly they are running some third party script that is not allowed by twitter.  Twitter probably detected abnormal behavior from the account that lead them in banning it. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

I also the twitter account that has also been blocked, but it seem to me that they do not want anything like ICO or cryptocurrency mentioned on their platform. Aside that, i have a brother, who is also into bounty, but his twitter account is still intact. I think there must be a reason behind it which might not be clear for now. Or could it be that they have not noticed my brother's account?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: