Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Ethereum & Omnity Buys Of The Decade?  (Read 150 times)
Legitimate9322 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

Eth has fallen over 90% since its ATH. Bitcoin has fallen 80% since its ATH. I personally haven't seen these prices since I started buying crypto well over a year ago. The market has evolved and we could be preparing for another bull run sometime next year.

Ethereum -There's no mathematical formula that can predict the bottom of any coin. However, this COULD potentially be the bottom, or we might see ETH fall to around $50 a coin. Regardless, if you believe that crypto could be a global player in the future, then current prices don't look too shabby.

Omnity - Back in 2017, ICO's made small time investors into millionaires. We could potentially see something like this happen again. If it does happen again, garbage projects won't succeed. Instead, projects with purpose and utilitarian uses will thrive. This will all be dependent on market conditions as well as individual projects. Omnity is one that has been in the works for a while now & it seems as if they will have a bright future. You can learn more about them here (https://www.omnity.io/about)

Questions

- What price will ETH be at when it hits the bottom?

- What are your thoughts on Omnity and the ICO market as we move forward?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Queen_Amber

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

I think ETH will not be that good of a choice,
1. ETH is used to make most ICO's which are scams and shitcoins
2. There is better coins then ETH, such as NEO, which is ETH 2.0

Thats just my opinion.. what do i know

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Legitimate9322 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:04:15 AM

I think ETH will not be that good of a choice,
1. ETH is used to make most ICO's which are scams and shitcoins
2. There is better coins then ETH, such as NEO, which is ETH 2.0

Thats just my opinion.. what do i know

I think for the time being ETH will rise along with BTC. The future could be anything tho lol.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

the most important question to consider is NOT about whether a price is at the bottom or not. it doesn't matter what percentage it is from the ATH. it can be 1% or it can be 99.99% of the ATH.

the important question is about whether the coin has any potential of big rises in the future or not. if you think it has then the bottom is somewhat meaningless. you just buy at a price where it looks like being the end of the drop.

in my opinion for bitcoin it has been a good opportunity to buy ever since price hit $6k and it has been considered cheap.
but for ETH i don't see that potential in the long run specially since it has unlimited supply and has a hard fork coming to kill miners. so i don't  consider any price cheap unless they actually start pumping it and i see at least a 100% pump coming which i don't think is going to happen any  time soon.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

80%? More like 93% from ATH, since ETH really did touch $100 and even below $100 on some exchanges. If buying a coin at below 90% of ATH makes it a buy of the decade, then you should see all the top 100 alts. Plenty of buys of the decade. Remember Bitconnect? Buy of the century below 0.1% of ATH!

All I am saying is,,, price is not the ultimate guide. In fact, nothing is. Coins rise and fall, some because of tech and usage like Bitcoin,,, some for no reason than speculation.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Legitimate9322 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

80%? More like 93% from ATH, since ETH really did touch $100 and even below $100 on some exchanges. If buying a coin at below 90% of ATH makes it a buy of the decade, then you should see all the top 100 alts. Plenty of buys of the decade. Remember Bitconnect? Buy of the century below 0.1% of ATH!

All I am saying is,,, price is not the ultimate guide. In fact, nothing is. Coins rise and fall, some because of tech and usage like Bitcoin,,, some for no reason than speculation.

ETH has a utilitarian use. Bitconnect was a ponzi scheme. There's a big difference. If ICO's were banished, I would agree with you. However, they aren't so that's not a factor atm.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:33:33 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 11:57:38 PM by buharikx31

Eth has fallen over 90% since its ATH. Bitcoin has fallen 80% since its ATH. I personally haven't seen these prices since I started buying crypto well over a year ago. The market has evolved and we could be preparing for another bull run sometime next year.

Ethereum -There's no mathematical formula that can predict the bottom of any coin. However, this COULD potentially be the bottom, or we might see ETH fall to around $50 a coin. Regardless, if you believe that crypto could be a global player in the future, then current prices don't look too shabby.

Omnity - Back in 2017, ICO's made small time investors into millionaires. We could potentially see something like this happen again. If it does happen again, garbage projects won't succeed. Instead, projects with purpose and utilitarian uses will thrive. This will all be dependent on market conditions as well as individual projects. Omnity is one that has been in the works for a while now & it seems as if they will have a bright future. You can learn more about them here (https://www.omnity.io/about)

Questions

- What price will ETH be at when it hits the bottom?

- What are your thoughts on Omnity and the ICO market as we move forward?
For sure value could be fixed at this price or in my opinion go lower to 60-70$ per Ethereum .But indeed it can go lower, but to see 50$ or lower really possible I think with this market progress. So we should expect good projects then just the same ideas to make some coins worth money at cryptomarket

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

It might be hard to tell the bottom of eth, but one thing i know is that, it is a good coin with lots of potentials. We might have seen the last dip of eth for this year and there might not be such again, even coming years. Sometimes, it takes a lot of courage to make some firm decisions. Decisions that can bring good fortune. I do not know much about Omnity, but based on what i have heard people said, it is also a good coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: