Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsuper exchange SCAM  (Read 208 times)
Airdrop BOMBER (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

I made 9 referrals for Coinsuper, and to thanks me, they blocked my account for 1 month, asked me for proofs of my referring work, which I sent.
And after weeks of waiting they sent me this ridiculous email:

" Dear Coinsuper Users,

Through the investigation of Coinsuper risk control system, we are sorry to inform you that there’s abnormal operation in your account. The rewards from “Invite your friends to get BTC” campaign will be withdrew accordingly, while the other digital assets in your accounts will not be affected. Please also note that your account will be back to normal after rechecking.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused during the investigation.

Thank you for your support
This email is sent by the system. Please do not reply. If you have any questions, please contact our online customer service."

Conclusion, I had 150$ worth of BCH and they just stole them from me!
This pathetic behavior will cost you much more than 150$, trust me.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lboombigl

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

Me too with 23 ref. They scam all member who join airdrop program. Where we can report us ?
lboombigl

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

They check them with hand but not a system and after the project that they have been returned the given BTC
lboombigl

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

I'm admin of channel telegram airdrop than 1000 member with 300 view every post. And 8 facebook crypto group with 100.000 member. I don't cheat so I know they scam member
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

I also saw their referral program but I didnt join because for me that site is malicious . Now I prove it thanks for this post ! Good thing I did not participate.
lboombigl

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

I see some post on reddit about Coin Exchange Scam
https://www.reddit.com/r/scambait/comments/8grbut/coinsuper_exchange_scam/
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

As soon as I see a referral system anywhere, I do not like it right away. Perhaps this is a mistake, but often I refuse to participate in such projects.
This is a good example.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

As soon as I see a referral system anywhere, I do not like it right away. Perhaps this is a mistake, but often I refuse to participate in such projects.
This is a good example.
in any case, everything that looks attractive enough, you need to avoid. Possible such bias to a certain project will save you and your means.
lboombigl

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

This is a good example.

I join many the referral but have less project do like this. The referral is good for promo project and give some award to member.
azwyfma

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

The project was normally held during the dead market, it is interesting what will give us with overall growth.
Judging by the fact that he saw, not all companies survived, and this is what that means
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

I want to know whether trading at coinsuper scam or not.
Refer program i no participate. anyone got trading exp at coinsuper pls tell. thx.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: