Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling signal for ETH.  (Read 962 times)
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

there are still many who make mistakes like you, I myself have bought ETH when the price is higher than you and until now it still keeps it until the price can return to its highest number or until the price can be higher when we buy it.
if you sell it now you only get a substantial loss, you should wait until next year because the price will be able to grow again. if you have more capital you should return to buy again at the current price, it looks like it's the best solution for the assets you have.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

You wouldn't loss unil you sell. I think you should believe in ETH cause it's the best altcoin at the moment although price of ETH is being very low because of downward trend but maybe at the end of this year when bearmarket over, everything will be better. I think you should keep holding and wait till the end of this year or maybe early of next year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
anjuara1978

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

I really wonder you have 40 Ethereum but you are now thinking to sell your eth at a low price. Listen market up and down is a natural system. I want to say keep hold your eth patiently and wait for a good pump. Not sell your eth at a low rate and just wait and hold.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

Hi! As we can see, ETH is collapsing, I got about 40 ETH which I bought for 450$, I know, that was mistake. Please give me advice, should I sell now or take a risk and do it when we reach 150$?
That is not the mistake you have made, there will be many people who have experienced the same thing with you even they are an old investor in cryptocurrency. Every place of investment will not be predictable easily and correctly, everyone who predicts will find difficulties and they do not know the price that will really be achieved. And also, every investment place will provide benefits if someone chooses a long-term investment, this happens at ETH, you should not think about selling the ETH you have in a loss condition, you just have to hold until market recover.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

Hi! As we can see, ETH is collapsing, I got about 40 ETH which I bought for 450$, I know, that was mistake. Please give me advice, should I sell now or take a risk and do it when we reach 150$?
It is not a mistake mate, you'll see it growing in the couple of weeks from now, just be patient as it have a huge possibility that it will multiply twice from the price that you have bought it. Prices fluctuates anytime, so you'll have to check it every now and then. 
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

if you don't believe in ETH anymore you always can buy some coin that has collapsed too but you see huge reasons for it to rise, since most of decent alts have trading pairs against ether
If you want to sell ETH now, then it is not a good time to do this, because now you see, ETH prices drop very low, down more than 70% compared to the beginning of 2018, but if you guessing that ETH can not be increased, then selling is a good option that we should do.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

If you sell your Eth now you will get a huge loss, but if you have a fear that you can defeat you, it doesn't hurt to sell with a loss. For sure you don't regret when Eth increases later.

xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

I suggest you can trade to reduce your losses,
yes daily trading can make new options instead of just holding it back. but of course this is not easy, you must need a plan and experience
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

I can't see that ETH is collapsing. Yes it has dropped more than some of the other top coins, but the project is still hugely strong. I am very confident that it will recover when the rest of the market does, and that ETH will rise more quickly than most other coins. I don't think there is any reason for concern. Give it time and ETH will surely pass $450 again.
As for what to do now, it sounds strange but the best thing to do is buy more if you can as this lowers your average entry point (dollar cost averaging).
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

Wait for 200 dollars this is exactly the bottom of the coin, it will not fall below. Up to 400 can reach literally two months of next year, or even higher. Although there is a danger from the side of the ripple, but so far passive.
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

In my opion, it will be better if you hold you ETH, dont do cut lose or panic sell. The fact is all cryptocurrencies are  have fluctuating character. Just wait for the right time to sell. The price will not always go down.

sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

if you don't believe in ETH anymore you always can buy some coin that has collapsed too but you see huge reasons for it to rise, since most of decent alts have trading pairs against ether
If you want to sell ETH now, then it is not a good time to do this, because now you see, ETH prices drop very low, down more than 70% compared to the beginning of 2018, but if you guessing that ETH can not be increased, then selling is a good option that we should do.
some tokens dropped down even 90%+. If you strongly believe one of them will will recover, then you shouldn't be afraid to buy if for your ether even tho you are having loss with ether
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

Wait for 200 dollars this is exactly the bottom of the coin, it will not fall below. Up to 400 can reach literally two months of next year, or even higher. Although there is a danger from the side of the ripple, but so far passive.
170 $ is the bottom of ETH, It can not fall below that price. Looking at ETH right now, its price has risen to 218$ today and its target this week is 250$. The market is recovering and ETH too

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

I understand your pain. In a down market we have to suffer and that is the experience for you. I think you should sell half to invest in ICO projects. ICO projects are now quite good and get a lot of support from many investors. When you buy tokens of some good projects like NEOex, when the market goes up. Your investment will increase further based on their bonus.

velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

keep hold and don't sell when you sell eth right now you just lose profit and it's not good, I see you have to be patient and wait for eth prices to grow optimally. it can be used as a good profit rather than having to sell.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

First, I don't think you should buy a coin for $450. That should actually be good in the future but Ethereum just peeking $1,300 last January if I'm not mistaken and buying it for $450 is not good. You should've waited for it to get lower until it reaches the $200 point again. As of now, I would advise you to hold and wait for it to become more profitable again. Because if you dump it now, there will be no chance for you to earn more profit. You haven't taken the loss if you haven't dumped your coins.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Do not worry. The fact that you bought Ethereum for $ 450 is not nice of course, but it's not at all scary. The price will be much more, you need to believe)
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

All signs are pointing to a bull run these next few months.  All you have to do is hold your ethereum and the price will be over $450.  I know you may be scared but just have some patience and don't fall for the FUD.  People are just trying to get others to panic sell so they can buy up cheap crypto and make a lot of money.  Stay strong brother.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

Do not worry. The fact that you bought Ethereum for $ 450 is not nice of course, but it's not at all scary. The price will be much more, you need to believe)

it looks like he had hold it in hopes that it will grow. if he had hold this long still, i think he better just hold after all eth team had already made some updates recently and had been working to make some improvements to its platform. eth wil still be a good investment for you. 40 eth is probably worth more than enough for you to buy yourself a house one day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pioneer88

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Why have to buy Signals.
Free verified and strong signals found here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆